Official Jetra thread

Comments

• or... we might have to wait for season 2 ;-;

Ladies and Gentleman...this is...this is it. What we've all been waiting for since the beginning of episode 1, the TRUE confirmation of Luke

• Harpvor is more confirmed than any ship on thus fandom actually

lol.

• Lol one of the rarest ships in the fandom

Creeper1846 posted: »

I ship male Jessie and female Jessie XD.

• Wild i see you in every place i move lol .
    First wattpad, Kung fu panda ,wikia,deviantart and now this xD?

Lol one of the rarest ships in the fandom

• edited September 2016

Once I had a dream (nightmare 4 meh) about Petra and Axel love each other and dating. I was half Jesse and half myself(grammer faults vuu anyways u understand what I meant) When I woke up I found myself into tears XD
    (Sorry if I post that several times my phone just...)

JimMate789 posted: »

I want it to happen too, otherwise, I'm making this face:

• edited September 2016

My english isn't that good but I'll try.
    Okay.
    First of all, there was like a thousand scene in ep6. Especially in Milo's build club XD

If you choose to go with Milo, build an Iron Golem and say "run 4 your lives",
    Petra will say "Jesse.." and Jesse will say "what :D" with a flirty sound i guess :D

Or build whatever you want when people accept you and.. Uh.. When the secret hideout thing is done xd... Petra will touch your shoulder to support you. That happend in ep5 and 7 too you know ehuehuehu

(I think people already figured that out but what can i say I don't remember at all. If i find something anyone didn't noticed I let u know xd)

Super1710 posted: »

Or that moment in Episode 6, just try to tell anyone that didn't confirm it.

• RIP @Gabriel_Warrior account.

Super1710 posted: »

I do that to but only when I'm reading certain people's posts. There once was a guy on the forums, Gabriel_Warrior I always read his posts

• There's also Petra during the second encounter with Ivor

Petra: "Leave him/her alone!"

And Gabriel at the end of Ep. 4 after choosing to convince him to tell the truth or not

Gabriel: "We all owe a great debt to Jesse and his/her friends."

I know right? I played through the game as fem Jesse and its the same thing except some characters say your gender in the game. Olivia -

• I feel that someone in that group will die, I think it can be between Ivor or Petra, If this happen will be really sad they are my favorites characters ;-; And back to the shipps: Of course Jetra's gonna happen in episode 8 don't worry about that

• Darn, I need better hearing. XD

There's also Petra during the second encounter with Ivor Petra: "Leave him/her alone!" And Gabriel at the end of Ep. 4 after choosing to convince him to tell the truth or not Gabriel: "We all owe a great debt to Jesse and his/her friends."

• They are possibly going to keep the shipping plain and simple, like take TTG's Tales from the Borderlands for example, you can have Rhys ship with Sasha by giving her a flower, or if you don't give it to her, you can ship Fiona at the episode 5 finale, (Which I thought wasn't going to happen in the game until I saw it for myself)

Well, I really hope so. But I'm afraid that Telltale wont add such a choice to the game. Also many hope that they will add a gay romance wit

• With all of the 'spleef' discussion, if Jetra or Lukesse happens, it's probably going to happen at the end of the episode (if they get caught up in spleef for most of the episode).

• Now I just have the scene in my head, like what if they add such a choice like that Jesse finds a rose in a box or something and Petra walks to him and asks: "Found anything important?" And Jesse answers: "Just a rose, you can have it if you want." And then Petra says: "A Rose? Jesse are you giving me flowers already?" Following Jesse who looks very embarrassed after her words. That would be so cute ^^

They are possibly going to keep the shipping plain and simple, like take TTG's Tales from the Borderlands for example, you can have Rhys shi

• edited September 2016

Seriously though, what if the game had had both Jesses present as brother and sister, both still being called Jesse? With a relationship kind of similar to Costume Quest?

Creeper1846 posted: »

I ship male Jessie and female Jessie XD.

• edited September 2016

Yet an important clue remains: Lukas isn't present.

I can see it now- Petra wants Jesse to come with her to look for Lukas, who's put in some sort of danger... Ivor wants Jesse to go with him so they can find a way to escape the Hall of Portals...

But hey, that's just a theory...

MegaXD posted: »

I feel that someone in that group will die, I think it can be between Ivor or Petra, If this happen will be really sad they are my favorites characters ;-; And back to the shipps: Of course Jetra's gonna happen in episode 8 don't worry about that

• edited September 2016

Someone's just gonna make some really weird Jetra/Lukesse stuff if it actually happens using this texture pack... it's so weird... why?...

Why do people make stuff like this...

• Lol hahahhahaha

Someone's just gonna make some really weird Jetra/Lukesse stuff if it actually happens using this texture pack... it's so weird... why?... Why do people make stuff like this...

• Yeah or Lukas or Petra or Ivor will gonna die if that doesn't happen will not be the telltale games I know

Tohabath posted: »

Yet an important clue remains: Lukas isn't present. I can see it now- Petra wants Jesse to come with her to look for Lukas, who's put in

• I want to thumb up your comment because I agree, but I'm uncertain whether by doing so I'm also advocating for fights in the buff... hmm...

Someone's just gonna make some really weird Jetra/Lukesse stuff if it actually happens using this texture pack... it's so weird... why?... Why do people make stuff like this...

• Hopefully you'll be able to choose who lives, who dies, (I'm trying not to make a song reference here)

Yeah or Lukas or Petra or Ivor will gonna die if that doesn't happen will not be the telltale games I know

• Oh, I didn't say nobody would die. I was just saying you might be able to abandon your friends.

Yeah or Lukas or Petra or Ivor will gonna die if that doesn't happen will not be the telltale games I know

• You, person on the internet, have an adorable profile pic. :)

And yeah, hopefully there will be options.

kmatie posted: »

Hopefully you'll be able to choose who lives, who dies, (I'm trying not to make a song reference here)

• Awww thanks :)

Tohabath posted: »

You, person on the internet, have an adorable profile pic. And yeah, hopefully there will be options.

• AGREED

Poogers555 posted: »

All these shipping threads and you already know none of it will happen in this game. And if we're honest, it'll end with everyone hugging Lukas because he's perfection.

• NOOO EITHER LUKESSE OR LUTRA

• lukesse
    http://prnt.sc/cfxzxj
    it was badly cropped because I'm on mobile...

• why post this on a jetra thread?

lukesse http://prnt.sc/cfxzxj it was badly cropped because I'm on mobile...

• Some people were also discussing lukesse, so I don't see why not?

ASaltLick posted: »

why post this on a jetra thread?

• lol i dunno

ASaltLick posted: »

why post this on a jetra thread?

• Lukas said this quote in episode 7 if you save him, "I know how close you and Petra were." And in episode 1 Petra says, "Remember what Endercon was like BEFORE it was cool?" Jesse replies, "Remember what WE were like before WE were cool?" I believe Petra and Jesse were like nobodies when they first met and became good friends, is Petra possibly going to ask Jesse about the day they met? Another cute Jetra moment?

It's very funny when Jesse makes that face while they're falling after fighting the creepers at the bridge.

• In episode 8 one of those shippings will happen but not the one you are hoping :D

• ): noooooooooooooooo it didnt happen

• Maybe in season 2 haha I hope so

• Well at least we got a little Bit of Harvor this episode.

• I was shocked while I was playing that part. I felt a little bit sad that they didn't end up together (harvor)

• Harper x Ivor

QueenMaddy posted: »

WHICH ONE

• They just didn't show it obvious. (grammer XD) But It happened a little in the episode like the others so I'm not sad at all just disappointed :/

So I'm gonna ship it forever :D
    (I might post this several times, sorry if I did)

• Season 2 (if there is one) will probably have more clues...:D

This discussion has been closed.