what games are you playing?

Comments

• edited September 2016

Have you tried Uncharted 4 or Ratchet and Clank (The new one)? I'm pretty sure they're good ones.
    Even though No Man's Sky is apparently crap I still want to try it.

There are a couple of others but I can't of them at the moment...

Whats got you hyped?

• Horizon Zero Dawn, but that is about 6 months away.

Are there any ps4 games worth getting hyped for? Im in a bit of a gaming rut nothing is engaging me at the moment.

• I just finished Bioshock Infinite and I began Bioshock 1 (I started the series with Infinite) and Dishonored. Bioshock was amazing :| I didn't expected it to be that good. I only started it because I needed something to do besides studing all day and I got hooked.
    And I'm getting hyped for Dishonored 2 and Outlast2 ( and Batman and TWD s3 of course). But I have games to play until then so I can survive. xD

• Lately, I've been doing a shiny badge quest on Pokémon HeartGold.

• Those are awesome games. Is your icon the character you designed for Sunset Overdrive?

pudding_pie posted: »

When I have the time, I play a lot of Overwatch, Fallout 4, Grand Theft Auto 5, Destiny, Witcher and Halo. My wife recently installed Sunset Overdrive and I've been hooked!

• Why isnt there a 7 days to die section on this site, when you start the game on console telltale flashes up on the screen and your encouraged to make a account, why?

I've been wasting time on 7 days to die, got a mini bike and building a kick ass house.

• Just Minecraft...

• Just finished the main storyline of GTA V yesterday night, and I now feel empty inside.

• For now minecraft

• For now, I play Heroes of the Storm. My favorite hero is the Support Class Brightwing. A hero with a fun gameplay and flexible usefulness. :)

• Did you kill off any of the main characters?

hemfbg posted: »

Just finished the main storyline of GTA V yesterday night, and I now feel empty inside.

• Just finished Bioshock Infinite, so now I don't have to worry about spoilers anymore! And my Gamerscore got over 10'000 on Xbox!

• Me too on Xbone! LMB is seriously the most misguided group of idiots I've ever seen......and I'm a Walking Dead fan! Love the game though many don't.

NorthStars posted: »

The Division

• Nah, I picked C. If I killed Michael I could never forgive myself and Trevor's too fun to mess around with in free roam.

• I finally started fallout 4 new survival mode. I have to say, that's the only way to play fallout 4. It's so enjoyable. I should have started a playthrough of the new survival mode sooner.

• Yea, me too.

hemfbg posted: »

Nah, I picked C. If I killed Michael I could never forgive myself and Trevor's too fun to mess around with in free roam.

• edited September 2016

I starting playing the Tomb Raider reboot again on the PS3 a couple of days ago, pretty good game.
    Also playing TWD S1 again and MC:SM, will start TWD S2 soon.
    And I'm always playing Minecraft.

• Time to play Half Life 2, see what all the fuss is about.

• I'm just about to start that game too, I guess we'll both find out...

Ekelund21 posted: »

Time to play Half Life 2, see what all the fuss is about.

• Have you played the first one? Both are trickier than other FPS I've played, more "puzzles". In one way I like it because it's not like you just run down corridors like in other games, but it can be hard too.

Acheive250 posted: »

I'm just about to start that game too, I guess we'll both find out...

• edited September 2016

Just looked on my "to finish" pile of games and got back to Witcher 2 (after a 1.5 year long break). Gotta say, I'm enjoying it more than before.

• No I haven't, I've only played the second one (Didn't get very far) which was many years ago and I barely remember any of it. So yeah, it'll seem like a new game. Haven't started it yet though.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Have you played the first one? Both are trickier than other FPS I've played, more "puzzles". In one way I like it because it's not like you just run down corridors like in other games, but it can be hard too.

• Just playing World of Warcraft: Legion.

• My games list that I am currently playing has changed greatly lol. I am now playing:

Persona 3 Fes (can't believe I've waited this long to play it)

Persona 4 Golden (for the 100th time lol. Mainly playing just to romance some anime chicks xD. Naoto FTW)

Madden 17 (mainly just as a downtime/when I'm bored game)

Lies of Astaroth (finally managed to get some 5 star cards)

Bioshock Collection (just bought this and started it yesterday. I got it since I was really hankering for a new game to play and I have never played the first 2 games. So far I'm really loving it)

Games I plan on starting/am putting on the back burner for a few weeks:

The witcher 3 (playing way to many rpgs right now so this was to go on hiatus for awhile)

**Rise of The Tomb Raider **(Started playing again but I'm playing to many other games right now so it has to go on break again besides I've already played it twice.)

Resident Evil 4 (playing through all the re games on ps3 and xbox one so I definetly plan to get this at some point withing the next month and start playing it)

Persona 4 Dancing all night (I want to play this right now, but my gamestop doesn't have it in stock so I have to order it online sometime. I really just want this so I can spend more time with the persona 4 characters I've came to love)

• I got re4 the other day I have never experienced sim sickness like it I was literally dripping with sweat and heaving after 20 mins it was awful, I looked up pills to help but they made me tired then I had weird dreams were a hobo was setting up camp in my living room then I went dog walking with donald trump it was truly terrifying.

The game all 2.5 hours that ive managed so far have been great fun I had it first time round but I didn't actually play it much because I raged over not getting a chainsaw early I wanted the chainsaw controller realy bad and I was trying to justify buying it then the guy in the game shop said it was pointless so I traded it in

Im going to play more later wish me luck I hope I dont get a visitation from trump this time.

My games list that I am currently playing has changed greatly lol. I am now playing: Persona 3 Fes (can't believe I've waited this long t

• Ive been meaning to start a survival game I got bored of fallout and stopped playing because there was no challenge for me I even considered trading it in I was that bored.

MosesARose posted: »

I finally started fallout 4 new survival mode. I have to say, that's the only way to play fallout 4. It's so enjoyable. I should have started a playthrough of the new survival mode sooner.

• I know what you mean, now that I finished Nuka World DLC and the Playstation isn't getting mods it's almost time for me to move on from it. There really isn't that many survival games out there.

Ive been meaning to start a survival game I got bored of fallout and stopped playing because there was no challenge for me I even considered trading it in I was that bored.

• enter image description here

Still... playing.... Overwatch....

• I gave up on overwatch since the community went to crap.

Still... playing.... Overwatch....

• edited September 2016

I started playing Yakuza. It's pretty cool, its got a interesting story and the combats pretty unique for the time. Its sort of like Shenmue.

• I recently finished off Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice, it was pretty good, looking forward to the DLC case that'll arrive in two weeks.

• I've played a little bit of Final Fantasy IV on the PSP off and on for the last two months or so. I'm enjoying it a lot at the moment, but I feel like I need to devote more time to it because I'm progressing at a very slow rate.

Mainly, I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (the Wii version) after getting stuck at Snowpeaks Ruins years ago. It was one of my first console games back in late 2011/early 2012 when I was first getting into gaming and playing through it again on a fresh save has been very nostalgic. I'm just a little ways past Lakebed Temple and it's been great fun so far!

• I bought Overwatch like a week ago and I'm so addicted. I didn't meet any too salty players but I guess I haven't played comp yet. Not sure if I want to.

Quickplay is sooo fun though. Main D.Va here. Or Mercy.

• I just recently beat Papers Please - it was a pretty fun and clever take on the "Spinning Plates" concept where you have to keep a vigilant eye out for multiple details at once.

• I was watching let's play and I just purchased we happy few it's realky good for an early access game.

• I was thinking about buying that. I've heard that, because it's in early access, the unfinished gameplay gets kind of repetitive after a few hours since it does not yet have its full set of features. What do you think about the Early Access version in its current state?

Creeper1846 posted: »

I was watching let's play and I just purchased we happy few it's realky good for an early access game.

• Rockband 3 (song dlc)
    That's it until I get Batman Tell Tale for 360. I'm also working on Mass Effect 2, and I also have 3 waiting.

• Witcher 3, though I don't have much time to play it. Bah.

• Just started another playthrough of Assassin's creed black flag, forgot how fun it is. I really wish someone would make a pirate RPG. Black flag scratch the pirate itch I have, but each time I pop out of the animus It really kills the moment.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.