what games are you playing?

Comments

• edited October 2016

Oh thanks! I didn't know those existed. I'll be sure to check them out!

I love Alan Wake. After you finish the main game you should check out the DLC & Alan Wake's American Nightmare.

• edited October 2016

Yeah, I liked all those elements too. I think it has some replay value. I've missed a bunch of notes to find.

Johro posted: »

When I finished it, I loved it. The story, the music, the atmosphere. Years later, I still have not brought myself to replay it though. I'm not sure the game has any replay value, but it was a great experience. Definitely glad I played it.

• For a 100$ more, you'd probably be better off getting the Pro. Especially since I believe the 1Tb model of the Slim is only 50$ less compared to the Pro.

Acheive250 posted: »

Probably just the normal one.

• Batman Arkham Series
    Batman the telltale series
    Star Wars Battlefront
    Battlefield Hardline

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited October 2016

Battlefield! Anyone on XB1 and wanna play together?

I suck, but it's fun and a very well done game. They definitely went the right path with their War Stories campaign. Experiencing the little triumphs and tragedies of the war through the eyes of an expendable grunt is much more interesting than playing as some Tier-1 operator who has to save the world. Reminds me a lot of the Band of Brothers games in that regard.

• Everyone playing Battlefield 1, and I'm here like...

enter image description here

• Achtung! Flammenwerfer!

Everyone playing Battlefield 1, and I'm here like...

• Dark souls 3
    Battlefield one
    Mount and Blade: Warband
    Gears of War 3

• Hmm, maybe.

I was just gonna go with the cheapest working one I could fine.

MichaelBP posted: »

For a 100$ more, you'd probably be better off getting the Pro. Especially since I believe the 1Tb model of the Slim is only 50$ less compared to the Pro.

• Currently playing through Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney and GTA 5 and Golfing with Friends are always good for banter and laughs with friends. Of course I'm also all up to date with Batman :)

• Soma (it relaxes me)
    Thinking of replaying TWD

• Borderlands 2

• That's a great game!

I'd rather play that then Battlefield 1.

Everyone playing Battlefield 1, and I'm here like...

• The Talos Principle, Batman: Realm of Shadows, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone and World of Warcraft :)

• I just finished playing Until Dawn for the first time yesterday. HOLY CRAP IT'S AMAZING!!!!!! I've never had a more intense gaming experience in my life. Currently playing King's Quest, Telltale's Batman and replaying TWD Season 2.

• Got Skyrim Special Edition for Xbox One for £34!

Can I do this again? Probably not... But i'll see how far I get this time. Already loving it. Hours will be spent in Skyrim again!

All achievements - First Achieve - Last Achieve

enter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description here

• You ever get to an OP level?

Laianely posted: »

Borderlands 2

• First Achieve - Last Achieve

Yes? You called?

... I'm sorry, I'll kick myself out now.

Got Skyrim Special Edition for Xbox One for £34! Can I do this again? Probably not... But i'll see how far I get this time. Already loving it. Hours will be spent in Skyrim again! All achievements - First Achieve - Last Achieve

• I would call if I had put 'acheive' ;)

Acheive250 posted: »

First Achieve - Last Achieve Yes? You called? ... I'm sorry, I'll kick myself out now.

• Mafia 3. Good so far.

• Character creator look any better?

Got Skyrim Special Edition for Xbox One for £34! Can I do this again? Probably not... But i'll see how far I get this time. Already loving it. Hours will be spent in Skyrim again! All achievements - First Achieve - Last Achieve

• No difference. All exactly the same

Cope49 posted: »

Character creator look any better?

• You have BF1 on Xbawks? I'll like to get a telltale community squad together sometime.

Dark souls 3 Battlefield one Mount and Blade: Warband Gears of War 3

• I've heard the story is great, but the mechanics are kinda samey (too much stealth).

Mafia 3. Good so far.

• Some chances, you may not notice from the bigger ones

• Really looking forward to Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlords.

• I finished playing Assassin's Creed: Syndicate yesterday and I really loved it. I haven't played a lot of the AC games but this is on my top list now.

• No, I'm only 35 level.

You ever get to an OP level?

• I don't like the new assassins creed, haven't grabbed me enough.

Also, your avatar pleases me

FetchWalker posted: »

I finished playing Assassin's Creed: Syndicate yesterday and I really loved it. I haven't played a lot of the AC games but this is on my top list now.

• Ah to be a low level again, this your first playthrough ever? Or just starting from scratch again

Laianely posted: »

No, I'm only 35 level.

• Still not worth paying 59.99 +tax for.

Some chances, you may not notice from the bigger ones

• Playing Skyrim Special Edition a lot. Got it for free so its awesome. Thanks for the free remaster Bethesda.

• For once I agree with you, especially when there are mods out there for free that make the game look 10x better than most triple A games. Yet another reason the Skyrim Remaster is ultimately pointless. They really should have remastered Oblivion honestly, that game...

enter image description here

...that game needs a facelift.

Still not worth paying 59.99 +tax for.

• Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Spyro 2 and the OG Skyrim with a texture mod.

• 59.99 + tax? What rip off place you buying it from.

What I got it for in England to American money is about $40 if that

Still not worth paying 59.99 +tax for.

• Soma is one of the only horror games that relax me. Other one being Silent Hill 2. Have you ever played SH2? Quite a relaxing game honestly, other than the horrible emotions it makes you feel.

crutchwork posted: »

Soma (it relaxes me) Thinking of replaying TWD

• Pete hines said himself, as the engine is too old it'd be too costly for them. He said it's not impossible just mountainous. They just wanted something easy basically, hence skyrim remaster.

People also forget this isn't for PC players due to mods anyway. I mean PC players get it for free so don't get why they're moaning. It's for people that have the new system and want to play skyrim.

Too many butthurt people

For once I agree with you, especially when there are mods out there for free that make the game look 10x better than most triple A games. Ye

• edited November 2016

Pete hines said himself, as the engine is too old it'd be too costly for them.

So it's better to take the easy route and remaster something that's already beautiful enough on it's own than to put actual months of effort into remastering something that needs it, eh? Oh well, they're too busy with Quake, Dishonored and Prey anyway, so I can understand some of Bethesda's laziness with the Elder Scrolls series, but I would have preferred they not remaster a good looking game instead of pointlessly remastering it.

People also forget this isn't for PC players due to mods anyway.

That's true, but it doesn't negate the fact that the mods do exist. For all we know the remaster could just be Skyrim with a simple HD mod slapped into the files, but what do I know?

I mean PC players get it for free so don't get why they're moaning.

Fair enough, no argument with that one.

It's for people that have the new system and want to play skyrim.

Skyrim which is already backwards compatible on Xbox One and the PS4 which means they're available on the newer systems without the fancy remaster?

Too many butthurt people

I'm not butthurt, I just think remastering a game from 1-5 years ago is absolutely pointless and ridiculous (cough the last of us cough) and Skyrim doesn't need a remaster. And just as Cope said I don't think it's worth the 60 dollar price tag, especially when Dead Rising and Resident Evil's remasters were both 20 bucks on PS4 at release, and this was from Capcom, the company who milked a street fighter game for 10 years by adding mountains of DLC and then making a piss poor sequel after they couldn't milk it anymore.

But that's just my opinion on the matter, and honestly since when has my opinion ever mattered?

Pete hines said himself, as the engine is too old it'd be too costly for them. He said it's not impossible just mountainous. They just wante

• edited November 2016

It's not that it's too much stealth, you don't have to use stealth; gunplay is fantastic. It's just the taking over districts. It's just cookie cutter missions until you're ready to take out the district leader. The missions for taking out each district leader are very satisfying, it's where the story lies and the game shines.

BigBlindMax posted: »

I've heard the story is great, but the mechanics are kinda samey (too much stealth).

• Is it your first time playing Spyro 2, or are you replaying it? (If you don't mind me asking.)

Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Spyro 2 and the OG Skyrim with a texture mod.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.