what games are you playing?

Comments

• Just started playing through Dark Souls III and Metal Gear Solid 5 recently, both of which I'm having a fuckin' great time with. Other than that, still been playing Xenoverse and Skyrim, and just picked up COD Black Ops, although all I do on it is play Zombies with my buddy Jonny.

• edited November 2016

.>Best DBZ game
    .>Isn't talking about any of the Budokai games

Top kek m8.

(kidding)

Gary-Oak posted: »

Much better than the first. Hell, i'd say it's the best DBZ game.

• The budokai games are pretty fun, but I didn't enjoy them as much as xenoverse 2.

.>Best DBZ game .>Isn't talking about any of the Budokai games Top kek m8. (kidding)

• edited November 2016

I just finished minecraft stroy mode it was awesome :)

• Oh, so you're basically playing a bunch of dead memes.

joshua007 posted: »

Kingdom Hearts 3 Half Life 3 Sexuel Fantasy 16 (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Indeed! :D

I just finished minecraft stroy mode it was awesome

• 1.Back to the future PS4
    2.Minecraft story mode
    3.Lego dimensions
    4.plants vs zombies

• I'm currently playing Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, it's pretty cool so far.

• I'm currently waiting for my preordered copy of Dishonored 2. Any minute now...

• Mass Effect 2 (Finally became backwards compatible!)

Skyrim Special Edition (trying to ignore all the bugs lol can't do thieves guild quests)

And starting this Friday probably a few other games definitely Recore since it is going on sale for Xbox live black Friday sale.

• What's the problem with the Thieves Guild questline? I just became a Nightingale (won't bother spoiler tagging a half-decade old game) and it's been going fine for me so far.

Mass Effect 2 (Finally became backwards compatible!) Skyrim Special Edition (trying to ignore all the bugs lol can't do thieves guild que

• Maven black briar is currently floating in the sky above a mountain

BigBlindMax posted: »

What's the problem with the Thieves Guild questline? I just became a Nightingale (won't bother spoiler tagging a half-decade old game) and it's been going fine for me so far.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited November 2016

plot twist: Maven has ascended to Aetherius and is now the Tenth Divine.

Maven black briar is currently floating in the sky above a mountain

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited November 2016

Still playing Skyrim, with my Khajiit thief/boxer Kitty Litter. Kitty Litter is currently MAKING SKYRIM GREAT AGAIN by carrying out a systematic genocide of annoying NPC's and CREATING JOBS at local cemeteries. So far, his operations have been limited to Whiterun, where the least liked citizens have begun turning up dead. Going to the market is sooo nice now!

Nazeem's soul was ripped out and turned into a pair of shoes and given to a beggar. His wife was shot. Braiths parents were found dead (her mother, the book lady, was claimed by Hermaeus Mora) and she's now at the Orphanage, where she can no longer threaten to beat Kitty Litter up every time he goes shopping. The feminist Nord lady "What's the matter, can't stand the sight of a strong Nord woman?!?!" suddenly flipped out and was put down by the patrons at the local inn (reverse pick pocketed frenzy poison). Heimskr was spared cuz he's a gods-fearing Christian man, but there's some assholes at Jorrvaskr and the Castle that still need to be taught a lesson. KITTY LITTER WILL STRIKE AGAIN..

Edit: just loaded my game and the "strong Nord woman" is still alive. I checked UESP and she's supposed to be a housecarl so she can only be knocked out. Awwww

• Just finished Life Is Strange and currently downloading Until Dawn. It does suck that I watched these games a long time ago and know the major plot points, but I've forgotten like 90% of Until Dawn.

• edited November 2016

Well I ended up playing Overwatch again despite telling myself on here that I was done with it... I can hear the grumblings now. lol I did not play it for like a week but then the update came out so I was tempted. This time I am going in with a different mindset, instead of just wanting to win I put my top goal as improving myself and getting better at countering.

First day of course I was still in the competitive mindset but I can say the new brawls did give me a bit more insight of my own flaws in the game, especially 1v1 matches. Of course there's still players I get matched up with who play recklessly but I'm kinda used to that now. I remember on 3v3 I was with two guys on chat who said I suck yet they died just as fast I did. And then there's needy players who keeps spamming "I need healing" when I'm Mercy and I'm busy elsewhere healing others on the capture point, or when some teammates gets very salty and divert all the blame to everyone else and yet don't see their own mistakes.

ANYWAY I've been playing for three days, had plenty of losses but I wasn't too bothered by it by day two. Instead I mostly just focus on how I'm playing against enemies and with teammates. Now that I'm focusing on improving my own gameplay, I'm having a bit fun than the other weeks. And I've been keeping myself calm when I lose a match (of course there's random bursts of rage when the other outplays me lol). I'm having a better time now.

• Im going back and playing all 3 mass effect games again, as well replaying Dishonored, such great games

• I am considering of playing Dishonored again. This time going for High Chaos. I never noticed how awesome those assassination are. :D

I am considering of buying Dishonored 2, but with the recent buzz about the PC's buggy release, I am gonna wait.

• edited November 2016

((Double post : /))

• edited November 2016

So far fallout new Vegas, Bioshock infinite and at Christmas time Watch dogs 2 probably.

Edit: forgot to mention I'm also playing overwatch too.

• Having an absolute blast on Titanfall 2.

Nice bit of time to waste before Batman Ep4 on Tuesday :)

• I'm playing Pokemon Moon. I am a grown adult.

Pokemon still mildly creep me out. As do the humans' cult-like devotion to them

But I fricken love this owl starter though

• Resident Evil 5. I'm at a nerd level now, replaying game in different difficulties, getting S ranks on all levels and difficulties, and getting all the achievements.. I don't think it's healthy.. I should probably take a break from it..

It was like that with The Last of Us, when I was in the middle of the game of the hardest level, after repeating the other levels on + modes, maxing the weapons on all that I just gave up on boredom. I knew the game in and out and even with the added extreme difficulty to give me a challenge, it just got too boring to finnish. But that's then. Might pick it up again soon. If you really like a game, it's cool to reply it after it's gone some time.

• edited January 2017

Well, I am having a good time for Video Games at the moment.

I recently got Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration for the PS4. I was forced to wait longer for it, being on the platform which I am, but it was worth it. It definitely helps having ALL of the DLC from the start, for that leaves you with a full roast meal, rather than just the steak, with the mash, peas and carrots being added later over the course of a few months.

Also, I picked up A.O.T Wings of Freedom. It is repetative, but the satisfying fluidity of the gameplay mechanics keeps me coming back - especially for the opportunity to slice up Titans as Levi (of that, I shall never grow tired).

• Bought the original Call of Duty on Steam not long ago and I'm enjoying it so far. I've also been re-installing a lot of my Xbox One games since I got a 1TB hard drive, so I've got AC Unity (which I don't think is all that bad) and COD Advanced Warfare (which I am actually really good at lol) as well. I've been playing Battlefield 1, and Fallout 4 as well (mostly settlement building, but Bethesda has neglected to patch Starlight Drive-In sadly).

• I was replaying Dishonored 2 with Corvo but then Pokemon Sun and Moon came out so I'm playing that now :)

• Started playing Yugioh Tag Force on the PSP since I've been watching the anime (wrong anime series, but whatev). CPU is hard as hell, but its a great time waster, and a good intro to the card game even though I haven't even gotten to the actual tag dueling main feature, but I'm having an okay time.

• Just wrapped up Mass Effect 3 (for the first time), and now I started The Saboteur - Basically GTA meets La Resistance.

• Did the 13 minute ending segment ruin an 100+ hour stellar trilogy like it apparently did for thousands of others?

Sarangholic posted: »

Just wrapped up Mass Effect 3 (for the first time), and now I started The Saboteur - Basically GTA meets La Resistance.

• edited November 2016

Actually no. I was disappointed in the lack of boss, but honestly, I found all of Mass Effect 3 disappointing overall. It felt very repetitive and wrapped up issues in the series that I thought should not have been wrapped up nearly that easily (and I don't mean the main plot point). Now that I've seen it, I really don't understand how the end gets so much crap. Granted, it felt sudden and ripped right out of The Matrix (and not the good one), but it wasn't the end of the world (except for the really bad ending. Spoiler.), especially compared to the rest of an 'okay' game. To be competely honest, I thought 2 stood out as an excellent game, both in gameplay and in world, the rest being generally mediocre to decent.

Did the 13 minute ending segment ruin an 100+ hour stellar trilogy like it apparently did for thousands of others?

• edited November 2016

I was warned about the ending so I downloaded the free Directors cut dlc. I loved the ending. In the first game my Sheppard is like a young Kirk, I romanced Ashley and saved the universe. In the second game i began acting as Picard and not interfering with law enforcement on planets nor take sides. since Ashley said fu to me, I romanced Miranda and still was a paragon. By the third game I was full blown Picard that still had issues with Ashley. I told her that she couldn't come with me on my ship as I couldn't trust her anymore. Miranda was still playing cheerleader for Cerberus even after Illusive Man tried to kill me a few times. I told her to leave me alone I'm with the Alliance again. So Shepherd is like a flawed character, he has lots of knowledge, is a hero, yet doesn't feel like a hero and is lonely. Although my Sheppard at first was hesitant to alien love, he was a best friend to Liara and they began a romantic relationship. In the end I destroyed the Reapers after I told the AI "The number of possibilities are infinite. It is illogical to play with life itself and to decide who should die and who should live when you destroy entire groups of lifeforms." The AI agreed with me and told me if I wish to destroy them that is my choice. I pulled the fail safe plug and the AI transported me back to Earth. Many think Sheppard is dead, yet he will try to look for them after the relays get fixed. Liara is pregnant and will give birth to a Justicar that will live for 1,000 years as a daughter of Sheppard. My homeboy Garrus got Talia in the end and I'm happy lol. I look forward to Andromoda. I chose to save the Quarian over the Geth due to having to decide after I didn't have the speech skill to get both to ally. I'm happy with my choice as the Quarian can build back the Geth, Geth cannot rebuild the Quarian. They have suffered enough already anyway. I cured the Genophage as I was always loyal to Wrex and Grunt. Now with their influence they will make peace with Salarians and Turians. They will build a statue in memory of Mordin. I actually cried when Mordin sacraficed himself. Mass 3 was my favorite. I loved when my Sheppard said "This is for Thane and Miranda you son of a *****" then he kills the assassin. It was epic I was cheering. Thane was my homie in Mass 2. I was happy that I got into the series very late and knew about importance of characters in the final game. I saved everyone at the end of 2 as a result.

Sarangholic posted: »

Actually no. I was disappointed in the lack of boss, but honestly, I found all of Mass Effect 3 disappointing overall. It felt very repetiti

• It occurs to me that I never play through Daud's story in Dishonored. Although I know the plot and what happens, I don't know how to complete it or what happens during the story.

Currently playing low chaos. While I am more willing to kill people this time, I am still reluctant to go full chaos. I don't know, I just like the idea that being able to restrain myself makes completing a mission without a lot of kills a lot more satisfying.

• LoL and Cities Skylines.

• Original COD was awesome. Before they switched to a Health Regeneration system in COD 2.

Bought the original Call of Duty on Steam not long ago and I'm enjoying it so far. I've also been re-installing a lot of my Xbox One games s

• Battlefield 1, Game is a huge blast. Especially operations.

• How is Dishonored 2 in your opinion? Better/worse than the first one? I didn't play it yet but I loved the first one!

lupinb0y posted: »

I was replaying Dishonored 2 with Corvo but then Pokemon Sun and Moon came out so I'm playing that now

• Then you're probably going to like Dishonored 2 if you loved the first one. It's similar in pretty much every way. Emily's powers are great, in fact I think they're way better than Corvo's. There are a larger variety of crossbow bolts now, you can craft bonecharms and runes and Corvo's Blink power can now pause time like Daud, among a few other improvements.

dunga posted: »

How is Dishonored 2 in your opinion? Better/worse than the first one? I didn't play it yet but I loved the first one!

• edited November 2016

I'm working on finishing the gold stars in Rockband Blitz of my 200 + songs as practice for video uploads. Other than that, I'm playing Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning. I got it for $3 on sale on xbox live marketplace. At 10 hours in, It's definitely one of the best rpgs I've ever played. Critics were harsh, I actually enjoy the fetch missions and combat. It's funny how biast critics are. Fetch missions in Dragon Age, 10/10, Fetch missions in Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning, 6/10 lol. I love Dragon Age yet there are fetch missions quite a bit and critics ignore that.

• Firewatch, Madden, 2k, GTA V and San Andreas, Battlefield 4, Scott Pilgrim VS. The World: the Video Game, and Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale.

• I got 1,000 gamerscore and 100% in San Andreas 360 version. I loved that game in 2004 and I still love it. Before they made it for 360, I bought it as an Xbox Orginal game off the marketplace. I wished that they would port Gta 3 and Vice City for 360 or at the least put them as Xbox Orginal games.

Firewatch, Madden, 2k, GTA V and San Andreas, Battlefield 4, Scott Pilgrim VS. The World: the Video Game, and Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.