what games are you playing?

Comments

• Skyrim and The walking dead a new frontier

• Gotham City Imposters. RIP. It was good for a bit but then after the Witch Docter weapon game out, that's when it started to decline. The weapon was used as a camping weapon instead of an anti-camping weapon. Then that's when most of the community left, which was bad because the makers of the game listened to the community. Now they're not doing anything with the game. I'm not gonna lie though, camping while healing people were fun. But I can only hope for a Gotham City Imposters 2.

• The Walking Dead: A New Frontier but I'll probably have to wait a month or so for episode 3 and it's the only game I really play

• Currently playing Dead Island but that's because I got it for $3 on my Xbox 360 because of a sale lol

• edited December 2016

That one was a fun 1250 that I got ages ago. Stay away from Riptide though.

I'm finishing up Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning. I'm working on the Arch mage quest line and then I'll be done with the game at 60 + hours.

Currently playing Dead Island but that's because I got it for $3 on my Xbox 360 because of a sale lol

• Well, I've noticed I have a few games in my backlog right now: Heavy Rain, Beyond: TS, Alien Isolation, Zombi, The Deadly Tower of Monsters...

PSPlus is good, but I'm just getting too many games to handle.
    Buuut, this holiday season will give me plenty of time to get to each of those, so we'll see. Plus I got The Simpsons Game for Christmas today, so that should be fun to play through and easy to finish.

• I just beat latest episode of walking dead and I fell like a lid your just woke up for Christmas because I am and other the coal I got $15 of Microsoft points and used them on walking dead couldn't be happier!!! :)

• I'm so excited I just bought Tell Tale Jurassic Park. I love QTE moments, by the way. I was angry that Oblivion was no longer on sale and I had $10 left. I bought Left 4 Dead 2 for $8 on sale. I got 1500 in the first back in 2012 ? I'm going to try this one again since I sold it 2 years ago. It's even more difficult than the first game and it's not as good, yet $8 isn't bad.

• I'm going to play "Limbo of the Lost". An old title but I got it for free.

• edited December 2016

I just completed episode 1 of Jurassic Park and so far I'm glad that I bought this game for four reasons.

1. I only have a 360 and as we approach 2017, I've played nearly every game that I've wanted to.

2. I love Tell Tale

3. I love Jurassic Park

4. I love QTE moments

I paid $20 for it digitally. I left off at the ending for the night and it was awesome. So far I like the environments, the characters and the story. The only thing that I don't like is how some of the QTE parts are oddly placed.

Do we really need to press buttons to walk down the stairs ? Do we need to move the analog to start the car battery ? Why can't we just stick with the four color buttons instead ? Some of the buttons are just placed in a bad way like in the prologue for instance. Rb and right, yet using the analog stick in a QTE is never a good idea. The reason for that is the analog is not very responsive during a QTE moment. I'm having nightmares of Walking Dead Season 2 all over again lol.

I died a few times due to my next complaint, the analog is in the QTE moments. That's not even the worst of it. I'm used to during a QTE moment, pressing the button immediately. In this game, at times, you have to wait until it is glowing. That isn't a good idea as if you wait too long, you will miss hitting the button at all.

Luckily when I would fail an event, I'd just reload quickly to avoid seeing the death. I'm really enjoying the story and some of the QTE moments are really good.

• Witcher 3 wild hunt any day any time :)

• Yes my fav game :)

Menofthe214 posted: »

Witcher 3. Loving the given content and choices of it.

• Its the best game ever for me. I am sure you will like it

Going to begin The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt today, never played anything like it before so I'm pretty excited!

• PES 2017, FIFA 17 (I play both on highest difficulty, but on FIFA 17, Legendary difficulty is so easy), skyrim, gta 5, twd s3, etc.... I have a lot of games

• I'M STILL PLAYING AND YOU JUST SPOILED IT ;-;

Yeah. I was really shocked that they killed Harry in such a way, especially considering how huge he was as a character. I think the scariest

• It's like a 13 year old game, I didn't think anyone didn't care. I'm really sorry man, I'll try and refrain from posting any more Silent Hill spoilers. (despite that comment being made in april)

JezzaGaming posted: »

I'M STILL PLAYING AND YOU JUST SPOILED IT ;-;

• Resident Evil 0. What can I say? It's harder than the original RE game.

• Harder why.?

AronDracula posted: »

Resident Evil 0. What can I say? It's harder than the original RE game.

• I was supposed to play TWDANF but it needs a DX11 compatible card. Currently saving up.

Other than that, the Borderlands series.

• Darkest Dungeon ps4. (insane game) 9+\10

Wrc 6. 7\10

Until Dawn. 8\10

Rise of the Tomb Raider - 20 Year Anniversary. 9\10

and maybe today Lara Croft GO ( personal rate unknown)

• What kind of question is that? You play as two characters at the same time.

Paul820630 posted: »

Harder why.?

• Right now I'm playing Defenders Quest: Valley of the Forgotten. It's a great tower defense game and I'm not really a big fan of those types of games, but this one caught my eye for some reason. :)

• lol I was jk

It's like a 13 year old game, I didn't think anyone didn't care. I'm really sorry man, I'll try and refrain from posting any more Silent Hill spoilers. (despite that comment being made in april)

• I've just finished the final episode of Batman. That was absolutely incredible! I can't realize it's over... whyy? Is it supposed to have a continuation?
    Anyway, I have a plenty of free time and no idea what game I'd like to play. Could anyone recommend an interesting game? Just something with an exciting plot...

• I finally own The Witcher 3, so I'm looking forward to seeing whether it's as good as everyone has been saying.

• Thanks! When I'm a good way's through, I shall make a post giving my thoughts :)

• Tell me what.. Already 88h in it :D
    I'm not healthy

Its the best game ever for me. I am sure you will like it

• edited December 2016

I love it!
    Just finished the Wild Hunt + Hearts of stone and soon Blood And Wine and am going to start over as soon as I finished it :D

Or should I buy Witcher and Witcher 2? Is the story any good in these because that's why I play them?

Edit: Fuck that, I just bought the two games because 80% sale on steam :D

• I did play that game and I didn't like it.

JonDee013 posted: »

I finally own The Witcher 3, so I'm looking forward to seeing whether it's as good as everyone has been saying.

• Final Fantasy XV. Also, Let It Die.

• BLACK for the. PS2

• Here is my ranking of Resident Evil games that I've played so far:

1. Resident Evil 4 (Great story, creepy atmosphere, badass protagonist, amazing boss fights etc.)
    2. Resident Evil HD Remake (Great characters, scary atmosphere, amazing voice-acting, modern puzzles etc.)
    3. Resident Evil 0 (Savage partner, Wesker Mode, great soundtrack etc.)
  • edited December 2016

I'm glad that you bought Witcher 2. I got it free with gold and it's in my top 5 rpg games of all time. It's rare for an rpg game to have a good story, yet this one did. I enjoyed the characters, story, and how Geralt can be good or bad or neutral. You will hate the combat, yet once you get used to it, you will love the innovative approach to combat in this rpg game. It requires strategy and rolling instead of the usual block with a shield, then attack with a sword approach that is in most rpg games.

I love it! Just finished the Wild Hunt + Hearts of stone and soon Blood And Wine and am going to start over as soon as I finished it Or

• It not good its the best :D

JonDee013 posted: »

I finally own The Witcher 3, so I'm looking forward to seeing whether it's as good as everyone has been saying.

• edited December 2016

I just completed episode 3 of Jurassic Park. I love this game, it has its annoying parts at times, yet the story and characters are excellent. Tomorrow I will complete the final episode, Episode 4:The Survivors.

I would only recommend this game to hardcore Tell Tale fans and even then if you are a hardcore Tell Tale fan it is not a full proof plan that you will like it. If you hate QTE moments, then you will either hate this game or struggle with completing it. The gameplay in this game is entirely QTE moments. I love QTE moments, yet these are very different and some are just badly placed such as turning the analog halfway left or right quickly.

I love Tell Tale and if you can look past the minor flaws in this game, then you will love the story and characters. I really care about all of the characters. It's definitely worth $20 digitally. Keep in mind that this game came out a year before Walking Dead Season 1 so TT weren't as popular back then. That's why the game got horrible reviews, due to many reviewers were not used to point and click TT games. If you wanted a good direct sequel to Jurassic Park, look no further. This game is far better than the awful Lost World and Jurassic Park 3 movies. This game takes place during the events of the first movie and explains what happened to the shaving cream of embryos.

• Well, Got a refund because those two games didn't run on my computer. I don't know why but my system has more problem with older graphics games.

I'm glad that you bought Witcher 2. I got it free with gold and it's in my top 5 rpg games of all time. It's rare for an rpg game to have a

• edited December 2016

That's a bummer lol. If you love story games I'd say to get a $50 Xbox 360 just to play Witcher 2.

Well, Got a refund because those two games didn't run on my computer. I don't know why but my system has more problem with older graphics games.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.