what games are you playing?

Comments

• Forza 4, good game but very very hard

• Still Witcher 3 here.

• Still on chapter 2 of the second game and also replayng mass effect 3

Recently finished Danganronpa 1 and 2, god damn, such dark and depressing games, but enjoyable somehow anyways. Have not really felt like

• At the moment im in chapter 2 Of Super danganronpa 2 and also replaying Mass Effect 3 because i can never get enough of that game.
    Im also playing a fangame based on a youtuber: Nicob s bizzarre adventure.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Me too! Kat is the best. :3

MichaelBP posted: »

Gravity Rush 2. Loving this game, and Kat is as adorable as ever. ^^

• edited January 2017

enter image description here

By far one of my favourite Sony characters, and also game protagonists in general. :)

kenjisalk posted: »

Me too! Kat is the best.

• Battlefield 1.

• Same old same old SWTOR for me

But I played Heavy Rain for the first time and it was AMAZING. I can't believe I totally missed this game. I was aiming to get the other endings, but I got lazy and stopped ahah

• edited January 2017

Sims 4. After that free update, you can recreate Lola from the Kinks. It's entertaining.

Still Witcher 3 here.

• I got all the endings it gets depressing if you do so your probably better off

Same old same old SWTOR for me But I played Heavy Rain for the first time and it was AMAZING. I can't believe I totally missed this game. I was aiming to get the other endings, but I got lazy and stopped ahah

• I've been playing through Resident Evil 7 recently. I'm about 3 hours in now. I've also been playing Overwatch & Dead by Daylight when I take breaks from RE7.

• Just cleared up the last trophies for day of the tentacle and sleeping dogs one of the sleeping dogs ones was broken but it was for dlc so it didn't effect the platinum

Ive been enjoying the moogle chocobo carnival in ffxv and I got yakuza 0 yesterday so I have plenty of stuff to do. ive got to say I find the cutscenes in yakuza 0 very drawn out and boring but the gameplay is great so far, im only about 2 hours in so the game hasnt opened up I cant go in the arcades or karaoke bars yet.

• For some reason I thought gravity rush was a platformer but this looks like a jrpg like a tales game, what other games would you compare it to

MichaelBP posted: »

By far one of my favourite Sony characters, and also game protagonists in general.

• Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™: Jedi Academy™

I love that the start screen actually looks like that. This was before Disney owned them too.

Fun game except for the swoop bike level. FUCK THAT.
    Otherwise, great game.

• edited January 2017

It's kind of a platformer set in an open world. Kinda, because there isn't much platforming involved for the most part, seeing as the heroine Kat can control gravity and essentially fly. The closest thing to rpg elements in the game are probably the side quests and the leveling up system, but that is done through collectimg thousands of precious gems scattered around the city. And then there is the combat against creatures known as Nevi and also human soldiers, in GR2. It's kinda hard to really compare it to other games.

For some reason I thought gravity rush was a platformer but this looks like a jrpg like a tales game, what other games would you compare it to

• edited January 2017

Just started Resident Evil 7. My heart rate is fuckin' spiking playing this thing.

But I've also been playing Gal*Gun: Double Peace, the arcade shooter game where you shoot cute anime girls with your euphoria gun to stop them from confessing their love to you, so that balances things out.

• Ive got gal gun its amazing

lupinb0y posted: »

Just started Resident Evil 7. My heart rate is fuckin' spiking playing this thing. But I've also been playing Gal*Gun: Double Peace, the

• It's surprisingly fun.

Ive got gal gun its amazing

• I'm currently doing a marathon of all the Assassin's Creed games, I just finished II last night and I'm downloading Brotherhood now, and tbh I never thought the games were that good but I guess I've been proven wrong. I've also played Batman Arkham Asylum & City and both were fantastic!

Also, I'd like to take pride now in being the 666th comment on this thread.

• That's what I'm worried about. I don't want to see Ethan sad :(

I got all the endings it gets depressing if you do so your probably better off

• Stardew Valley, great game.

• Replaying gta 5 woohoo

• I just finished Doom. On the easiest difficulty.

• Sims 4. I'll be damned if that drink isn't supposed to be a thinly veiled Absinthe.

• Same, a few weeks ago.

I just finished Doom. On the easiest difficulty.

• Just finished this great game called 'The Walking Dead: Season 1' by TellTale games for like the twentieth time.
    I would definitely recommend it to you guys.

• edited February 2017

playin some Geometry Dash. waitn to pre order my NSwitch next month.

• Beside my other games, I am also playing Hearthstone. And today I succeeded in winning 9 wins in Arena. To those who don't know, in order to play Arena, you either have to pay RL money or 150 in-game gold. In order to break even, I have to win 3 times and in order earn a profit, I have to win 7 times. You only got three chances.

I am pretty proud of myself for getting so far. And I actually have plenty of close calls and lucky last draw. :D

• I've been replaying Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 as of late. I love how over the top it is.

• I still dabble in Minecraft from time to time when people are on, but it's mainly been Forza Horizon 3 and The Long Dark for me lately. I jump back and forth depending on my particular urge to test out different builds and classes of muscle cars or plan expeditions lol.

• What's your team?

I've been replaying Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 as of late. I love how over the top it is.

• Been getting sucked back into Diablo thanks to the Darkening event. The throwback graphics and such is pretty darn neat. My witch doctor is still ridonk even on T12.

Also enjoying the Year of the Rooster stuff in Overwatch

Between Blizzard and Disney, I just sigh and open my wallet

• One team I like to use is Hawkeye, Captain America, and Wolverine.

I'm also fond of using Ghost Rider, Frank West, and Zero.

Dozurany posted: »

What's your team?

• Nice. I enjoy Taskmaster, Amaterasu, Zero

Maybe switch it up with Cap or Deadpool

I'm honestly pretty OK with them cutting the team size down to two for MvC4, though

The game really is a delightful seizurefest no matter what

One team I like to use is Hawkeye, Captain America, and Wolverine. I'm also fond of using Ghost Rider, Frank West, and Zero.

• Nice! I'm not really a fan of arena myself, because I usually have bad draws. Btw, are you playing on EU server? If so, you can add me if you want. :P Pipas#2936

Beside my other games, I am also playing Hearthstone. And today I succeeded in winning 9 wins in Arena. To those who don't know, in order to

• Just finished Dead Space. It was awesome! Had me on the edge often (I remained calm overall though, but still get jumped or freaked out a bit), totally messed up game. The only boss who gave me most trouble was the regenerating Necromorph. Really screw that freak. Most of my deaths were environmental causes. xD

Now playing Dragon Age Origins. It's different than what I was expecting but I'm enjoying it. I'm playing the Dalish Elf cuz I wanted to be something not human this time. It's cool that your prologue is different depending on your origin!

• Stronghold Crusader map editor:)

• Just purchased the Mass Effect Trilogy.

Needed an excuse to fish out my old PS3 from storage. I've been playing my PS4 so much that I feel like I'm neglecting it.

Don't know what to expect, the graphics look rather dated but I hear it has dialogue choices much like TellTale games so I guess I had to try it at some stage.

• Horizon zero dawn on very hard difficulty

Still have some more to do on yakuza 0 mainly mini games and collection

• edited March 2017

Skyrim on Legendary difficulty. Those bloody mage bastards are the bane of my existence.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.