what games are you playing?

Comments

• As of late I've been playing watch dogs 2. I absolutely love this game! I'm hoping for a wrench DLC to come out.

• Yeah, it was repetetive, I mean, the same as Leon's. And that crossbow is OP.

WhatTheHeck posted: »

Hers wasn't as good as the others to me because she was solo and didn't have any banter or convo with a companion.

• edited March 2017

Finished Batman (telltale) not too long ago.

• Played the yakuza ishin demo it was so fun it made me sad that I wont be able to fully enjoy the game

Please sega make english subs and menus one day, pretty please.

• Horizon zero dawn and mass effect andromeda

• Do you have problems launching horizon at all im playing it now and it takes several attempts to get going (disc version)

Horizon zero dawn and mass effect andromeda

• I got the digital version and I had zero problems with the game. completed all side quests too
    Your ps4 disc reader or the disc itself might be problematic .

Do you have problems launching horizon at all im playing it now and it takes several attempts to get going (disc version)

• No its definitely the game ive contacted guerilla games about it and they said they were aware of similar issues and sent me a huge form to fill out

thanks anyway :)

I got the digital version and I had zero problems with the game. completed all side quests too Your ps4 disc reader or the disc itself might be problematic .

• 38hrs 29% into Andromeda.

It gets better after the first 10 hours. The story anyway. The writing and human animations are still wonky. It does suffer from having too many nothing quests like Inquisition. They at least tried to give them story and reasoning but you just know that they are meaningless fetchquests(a few were interesting). So far I've seen a couple sidequests which have had decisions that may? come back in a later game. But who knows.

The lore additions and extrapolation are fine. It's not like they completely phoned it in or trashed on what was set up in previous games. It just feels like... like someone wrote the story outline, was excited about it, and then handed it off to be fully written and screenplayed by someone who's into a different genre and doesn't share the same vision. A generic story made worse by lackluster writing. Also doesn't help that your best bud is the worst major character in the game.

I do like it. All in all. They need to do better next time though. Like Inquisition, it's not leaving me with a need to play the next one right away. If they wait a few more years at this point, I'll be okay with that. It just didn't blow me away.

• edited March 2017

Right now I'm playing:

• The Last of Us (Loving it, fantastic game)
    • Rise of the Tomb Raider (Only just started, pretty good so far)
    • Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty (Great remake of a great game)
    • The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (Not as good as I had hoped, but I'm still enjoying it)

And that's pretty much all.

Also, might be starting Telltale's Batman soon.

• Oh ok . Np :)

No its definitely the game ive contacted guerilla games about it and they said they were aware of similar issues and sent me a huge form to fill out thanks anyway

• Ive been going in and out of battleblock theatre. Im playing We Happy Few right now.

• Watch Dogs 2
    • Final Fantasy XIII-2
    • Life is Strange
    • Borderlands Pre-sequel
    • Tales from the borderlands
    • We Happy Few (Loving it so far, can't wait for the full release. Compulsion Games is doing great work)
    • GTA V
    • The Elder Scrolls Online

That's about all I've been regularly playing lately.

• Post-apocalyptic, atmospheric, horror and weird games.

• Finished the first danganronpa and im on the 2nd trial of the 2nd game.
    since my PC got formatted and i did not have backup of my ME3 save i rage quit because im too lazy to replay until im back to the Rannoch Missions.

• Sex Fantasy 15
    Kingdom Whores 2

• edited April 2017

10 of Telltale's games (TWD: S1-ANF, TWAU, Back to the Future, The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead: Michonne, Batman, Game of Thrones, Minecraft: Story Mode, Tales from the Borderlands), Life is Strange, the Batman: Arkham series (Batman Arkham Asylum-Knight), Outlast 1 + Whistleblower, and Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.

• thimbleweed park, MEA and Horizon zero dawn.

• I currently finished Assassin's Creed Black flag with 100% to it. other than that I finished TWAU for the 4th time just to complete the book of fables so i can get all of the achievements.

• Mine goes like this:

1. RE1
    2. RE4
    3. RE7: Biohazard
    AronDracula posted: »

Here is my ranking of Resident Evil games that I've played so far: * Resident Evil 4 (Great story, creepy atmosphere, badass protagonis

• The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 3.

• I suddenly changed my ranking. With REmake as nr. 1 and RE4 as nr. 2. RE7 might end up as my third favourite RE game. I haven't played it yet but I will get it in spring break

Masterfaust posted: »

Mine goes like this: * RE1 * RE4 * RE7: Biohazard

• Lots of Overwatch: I main Lucio and D.Va.

• NERD!!

BigBlindMax posted: »

Lots of Overwatch: I main Lucio and D.Va.

• X-com2 Long War Mod....and Witcher 3.

• Recently I've decided to play old fashioned Max Payne video game! Adore it too much! Also my last passion is Blood Suckers as I am fond of dreadful creatures, vampires, zombies and all this stuff. Maybe you also recommend another games dedicated to vampires or dracula? However that you have played

• edited April 2017

I recently bought the DLC for Fallout: New Vegas because I've never played them before and I was in the mood to play a good Fallout (sorry Fallout 4).

I'm also playing Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, it was the only Spider-Man game on Steam and I bought it just in time because I knew it was going to be removed soon.

I guess I can throw TWD: A New Frontier in there as well.

• There are no Spider-Man games on Steam?

VenomHD posted: »

I recently bought the DLC for Fallout: New Vegas because I've never played them before and I was in the mood to play a good Fallout (sorry F

• edited April 2017

There are games that have him in it, but none that are specifically focused on him.

Activision's license with Marvel expired. Deadpool is the only exception, it was put back on Steam.

AronDracula posted: »

There are no Spider-Man games on Steam?

• Bunnyribbit for life!

BigBlindMax posted: »

Lots of Overwatch: I main Lucio and D.Va.

• edited April 2017

Recently it's been playing my alternative playthrough of TWD New Frontier and playing Dead Island with a friend. My brother once owned, didn't like it so he sold it and I never played it before, I've been playing games with my friend a lot lately and was watching H1Z1 (old videos, sometimes there's great tales to be seen in online games) and thought "I need to play a zombie co-op game with my friend!" turns out Dead Island was the only one on PS3 besides the ones (Resident Evil) I already have. I got an unused copy in the pawnshop and it's not bad, it's fun, beautifully made but difficult to play too (maybe because I talk too much on the mic to pay attention... Lol) Edit: Took back the joke, it sounded rude which was something I didn't intend. Sigh... Oh well. (last edit, sorry Squishy!)

• hippity hoppity let the beat droppity!

Bunnyribbit for life!

• Guilty as charged.

NERD!!

• edited April 2017

strong textpue yo estoy ahora jugando al the walking dead nueva frontera

• Persona 5.

• Mass Effect Andromeda

• I played Outlast Whistleblower on Insane difficult, do you know how much a pain in the ass it was? I die and I had to start at the beginning. I'm doing this so I can be prepared for Outlast 2. Before the release, I will do the insane mode for the main game which will be bigger pain.

• I played Mighty #9 it's rubbish though

• So Shadow of Mordor is currently on 50% discount on Steam. Should I buy it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.