what games are you playing?

Comments

• edited March 2017

the walking dead, dying light, lol, paladins :)

• Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition. I'm near the end of it, and I learned about the dumb thing that I can't play the DLC after the game so yeah. I'm playing the DLC before I finish the game. I finished Honest Hearts (really loved it) and Old World Blues (pretty funny), next is Dead Money then Lonesome Road. Like with Fallout 3, I'm roleplaying as a character and I'll eventually be describing the character's story like I did the old Fallout thread.

I'm glad this game is working so well despite occasional frame rate drop, better than my previous copy (vanilla, pre-used) which always crashed. :)

• Dead Money can be challenging at times, especially depending on what difficulty level you're playing it on. Wish you luck.

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition. I'm near the end of it, and I learned about the dumb thing that I can't play the DLC after the game so y

• Well today's my friday and after work I'm thinking about starting a new game of assassin's creed blackflag, witcher 3, or stardewvalley. Failing that I may start up a game of this war is mine: the little ones, which is the free game of the month on PSN. So I really don't know.

• Rainbow six siege, arma 3 and the division atm

• Assassin's Creed 1 untill 3 one of my favorite sagas ever

• Yes I heard. Supposedly a gauntlet match kind of story. I'm at like level 27 so I should be alright. Thanks!

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

Dead Money can be challenging at times, especially depending on what difficulty level you're playing it on. Wish you luck.

• Yeah that was a tough fight.

• Final Fantasy XV and Fire Emblem Awakening

• edited January 2017

I'm juggling Gta 4 story speed run for Liberty City Minute and Left 4 Dead 2 Co op.

I am going to play Far Cry 4 tomorrow at 11 am to get the online achievements. Then I'll get the dlc on Monday and have 1250/1250 in it.

• Trying to finish up "The Witness," on Xbox One. I only need to unlock one more Achievement to get the full 1,000 Gamerscore. If any of you haven't played the game yet, and if any of you guys like really hard puzzle games, then this game is for you. Some of these games called "Walking Simulators," have been catching my attention lately like "Dear Esther," and "Firewatch!" They're not for everyone especially those who just like to go around and blow things up, but I tell you that The Witness gave me a few headaches trying to figure out most of the clever designed puzzles.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2017

I've recently been playing Pit People, the latest game from Behemoth (creators of Castle Crashers, Battleblock Theater). It's in early access right now, but the main gameplay is finished - they are mostly working on adding story content at this point.

It's an action strategy game with some loosely Pokemon-ish vibes through how you can encounter random battles walking through a landscape and capture enemy units, and it's super fun to sink some time into.

• edited January 2017

I started playing through Yakuza 3, which is just fantastic! I played the first 2 games a few months back, and they were great, but the new hardware and engine for 3 is such a massive step for the series. I liked doing side quests in the first 2 games, but there wasn't much life to the towns besides some obnoxious Japanese chatter that just repeats on loop ( got used to it but still). The angles were also pretty bare with in overhead like camera, and the pauses and stuttering each time you enter a new section of the town, but now on PS3 the side quests, and the dozens of activities you can do in the game are brought to life.I spent over 5 hours on the fourth chapter alone doing the dozens and dozens of side quests and activities, which consist of fishing, Karaoke, Pool, Darts, bowling, baseball, golf, and probably a ton more later on! If 3 is considered the weakest game in the series (besides Dead Souls), then holy fuck I can't wait to pick up 4, and 5. I'm not even close to finishing 3, but as of now I am very impressed with what I played.

• Ive just started getting hyped for yakuza 0 over the last couple of days i haven't played any of them yet

I started playing through Yakuza 3, which is just fantastic! I played the first 2 games a few months back, and they were great, but the new

• From what I've been hearing its the PERFECT entry for first time players. The built from the ground up remake of the first game is also coming out in the Summer in the West and EU, so if you end up digging zero there's that to look forward too.

Ive just started getting hyped for yakuza 0 over the last couple of days i haven't played any of them yet

• edited January 2017

I brought Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen during New Year on Steam. I haven't been getting myself to play it just yet. That might change eventually. I like the gameplay and open world.

But sometimes open world can be a tad too big and intimidating if you know what I mean.

• I replayed Resident Evil HD Remake both campaigns.

• Currently playing through Dragon Ball Xenoverse.

I really like the idea of this game, going through the original timelines and all.

However, I keep getting stuck against certain enemies that FUCKING SPAM THEIR IMPOSSIBLE TO AVOID ULTIMATES AND ITS GONNA SEND ME TO AN EARLY GRAVE.

enter image description here

• Only one day left to go now till 0 gets released and my hype levels keep building

From what I've been hearing its the PERFECT entry for first time players. The built from the ground up remake of the first game is also coming out in the Summer in the West and EU, so if you end up digging zero there's that to look forward too.

• Currently playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and this live-action Telltale style game called, The Bunker.

• This war of mine is good but buggy ive had a couple of really annoying bugs

MosesARose posted: »

Well today's my friday and after work I'm thinking about starting a new game of assassin's creed blackflag, witcher 3, or stardewvalley. Fai

• I love both of the newer Tomb Raiders!!!

ralo229 posted: »

Currently playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and this live-action Telltale style game called, The Bunker.

• I love the 2013 version too. Enjoying Rise of the Tomb Raider so far.

Marsh16194 posted: »

I love both of the newer Tomb Raiders!!!

• I am imagining myself playing Mass Effect: Andromeda.

• I am playing Lego Batman 3 and Back to the future

• Recently purchased RWBY Grimm Eclipse. Pretty fun game tbh

• Just finished playing through Shantae Half Genie Hero, fantastic game, I'm a newcomer to Shantae but I love the style and music of this game. Only complaint I have is they blow their load too early and literally put the best song in the first level, that should have been the final boss theme! Still can't wait for the Risky Boots campaign.

• Hah, just wait until you have to do the parallel quest (or whatever theyre called) called "Super sayian bargain sale", thats when you quit due to ultimate spam lol, because giving super saiyans infinite stamina or ki or whatever is a great idea

Currently playing through Dragon Ball Xenoverse. I really like the idea of this game, going through the original timelines and all. Ho

• Recently finished Danganronpa 1 and 2, god damn, such dark and depressing games, but enjoyable somehow anyways.

Have not really felt like playing anything new, because Danganronpa was so different from anything else, also super depressed after watching my favorite character in Danganronpa 2 die twice, while the fanfavorite character gets super plot armor and survives her own death, fuck

But Danganronpa is a really great game, great music that fits really well, really enjoyable to solve the murders, when youre not crying your eyes out because your favorite character gets killed. It also conveys the themes of the game really well on the player, cant really say more about that without spoiling the game.

I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes Phoenix Wright, or would like to try something different, just dont expect it to be all happy sunshine and rainbows, because it is definitely not

• Oh my god, don't remind me.

One more crack at that mission and I'll be the first human Super Saiyan

Hah, just wait until you have to do the parallel quest (or whatever theyre called) called "Super sayian bargain sale", thats when you quit due to ultimate spam lol, because giving super saiyans infinite stamina or ki or whatever is a great idea

• Did you know Gavin Hammon who does the voice of Kenny does voice over work on members of the Solarii in Tomb Raider 2013.

Marsh16194 posted: »

I love both of the newer Tomb Raiders!!!

• Day of the Tentacle has some pretty awful voice acting, it was pretty much unplayable for me.

Ive been playing a terrible game called color gardians for trophies its really fucking shit but last night I pushed my trophy rank to 16 sta

• Really?? No way! That's awesome.

ZombiePizza posted: »

Did you know Gavin Hammon who does the voice of Kenny does voice over work on members of the Solarii in Tomb Raider 2013.

• It was originally released in 93 there aren't many games from time that had voice acting, day of the tentacle was a huge step forward for gaming.

ZombiePizza posted: »

Day of the Tentacle has some pretty awful voice acting, it was pretty much unplayable for me.

• edited January 2017

Gravity Rush 2. Loving this game, and Kat is as adorable as ever. ^^

• How is the Bunker?

ralo229 posted: »

Currently playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and this live-action Telltale style game called, The Bunker.

• I'm trying out some older games on PSN. I spent a fair few hours yesterday playing Mafia 2.

• It's alright so far. The live action style is a little awkward, though. Haven't played enough of it to really judge its narrative.

KCohere posted: »

How is the Bunker?

• tomb raider. just recently got it from the psn flash sale after sony was nice enough to give me 10 bucks. i'm still pretty early in the game, but i manged to accidentally fail one of the QTEs and wow... those deaths are brutal...

• I played Mafia 2 like multiple times. It is better than Mafia 3.

KCohere posted: »

I'm trying out some older games on PSN. I spent a fair few hours yesterday playing Mafia 2.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.