what games are you playing?

Comments

• Left for dead 2, it's made me realise how much of an arsehole i am.

• edited January 2017

I just finished up Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning at 62 hours.

I just recently rebought Left 4 Dead 2 on sale for $8 after I haven't played it in a few years. I bought all of the dlcs for $7 a piece so I now have all of the first and second game in one package. I got 1500 ages ago in the first and I'm working on the 1500 in this game. I just need to complete Dead Center and Dark Carnival on expert, then I'll have all of the expert campaigns done.

I'm working on the Lifeline dlc to State of Decay.

• Ratchet and Clank on PS4. It is amazing.

• I'm finally playing The Witcher 3 again, my save got corrupted back when it came out and I rage quitted. Only just now got back into it, and now my game crashes. RIP.

• edited January 2017

Playing the buggiest game I ever have witnessed...Fallout 4. Come on Bethesda, the sidekicks are just get in the way...npcs will be on roofs out of your reach...those faces...really? But I am loving it despite all those flaws...Angry Joe was completely right in his review.

• I'm finally getting used to sniping in Battlefield 1 now, even made my first montage lol

If yall wanna play on PC with me message me with your origin name :)

• edited January 2017

Well after giving State of Decay Lifeline yet another chance, I've given up and deleted it again. It's funny that Undead Labs created an amazing game with State of Decay, yet the two dlcs were awful. I got every achievement in the original game, yet Breakdown and Lifeline are a waste of money.

Breakdown is a survival mode that I wasn't planning on entering. I was expecting a new single player experience, yet no this wasn't it. As a reviewer once said, you could ignore the story missions in the original game and you would be experiencing Breakdown without wasting $7.

Lifeline had me intrigued. Basically the developers said that they were unhappy with the common trend of the bad guys are the military in almost every zombie movie or game. Labs said that in a real zombie apocalypse, military soldiers would try to help everyone that they could and they would be the guys that you would want on your side. They are trained killers that are professional weapons experts. Lifeline was the answer were you would play as soldiers trying to rescue VIP priorities, or important people that have ties with the outbreak such as curing it, etc. This sounded unique and I was all in.

I was expecting actual story missions similar to the original game. What I got was "Rescue this person, the sound from the helicopter draws zombies in, complete three waves of the siege, hope that a zombie doesn't get to the target or else they will die. They don't even fight back with a weapon. If they die, then you will get yelled at. I can't get my brigade to fully heal as we are always encountering a siege so they don't have enough time to rest and heal up." You can't explore this new area as most of the areas are blocked off and you will only see highway intersections for the most part.

You are not supposed to scavenge much, yet my supplies diminish constantly due to the sieges. The sieges are not very fun and almost always I lose team members during them. The characters have no personality compared to Maya or Marcus from the original game.

• Overwatch - Just got to Master Rank. (3555) atm
    Skyrim
    Naruto Storm 4

• edited January 2017

Have you played TWAU and TFTB yet?
    EDIT: Never mind, just saw in another thread you've just bought them.

Acheive250 posted: »

Ratchet and Clank on PS4. It is amazing.

• And quite easy. :-)

(platinum trophy)

enter image description here

Acheive250 posted: »

Ratchet and Clank on PS4. It is amazing.

• Real life and it sucks when I leave the kitchen the food starts burning

• Finished Why am I Dead at Sea (incredible murder mystery game, has 5 endings afaik), loved it.
    Played Reigns and i dont think it's suited for pc gaming, maybe mobile is more suitable for this game. Nice game
    Now playing Evoland 2, so far so good.

• My fiancé bought me a $15 card for Christmas. I bought a few Rockband songs and Grand Theft Auto 4 was on sale for 7$. I have almost all of the achievements for completing this game many times back in the day, yet I never did complete the story in under 30 hours for Liberty City Minute. So I'm racing through the story, ignoring everything else to get this achievement. After I complete the story, I'll do everything else all over again.

AngeloMC21 posted: »

Finished Why am I Dead at Sea (incredible murder mystery game, has 5 endings afaik), loved it. Played Reigns and i dont think it's suited for pc gaming, maybe mobile is more suitable for this game. Nice game Now playing Evoland 2, so far so good.

• Been playing Sims 4 again. I'm on the fifth generation of my family.

My fiancé bought me a $15 card for Christmas. I bought a few Rockband songs and Grand Theft Auto 4 was on sale for 7$. I have almost all of

• Fallout 3. It's hard to believe it's nearly 10 years old now. The atom bomb quest, Oasis, and Tranquility Lane were some memorable moments for sure.

• Fallout 3 got me into Rpgs. Now they're my favorite genre. It is an incredible game. My gamer profile is a custom made Fallout picture. I own every achievement in 3 and New Vegas so pm me if you have any questions :) I've probably put more overall time on Fallout 3 more than any other game for 360 or Ps3.

Fallout 3. It's hard to believe it's nearly 10 years old now. The atom bomb quest, Oasis, and Tranquility Lane were some memorable moments for sure.

• Because you constantly have to switch between two dumbshit, incapable characters with bland and cliche personalities who can't seem to take care of themselves despite the fact that Jill Valentine literally navigated a mansion full of horrors all alone with less experience and overall strength than any other main character so you have to constantly take care of Billy/Rebecca when you get separated.

Paul820630 posted: »

Harder why.?

• Okay thanks haha

Fallout 3 got me into Rpgs. Now they're my favorite genre. It is an incredible game. My gamer profile is a custom made Fallout picture. I ow

• Just replayed the Arkham series. It never gets old.

• Ive been playing a terrible game called color gardians for trophies its really fucking shit but last night I pushed my trophy rank to 16 stars thanks to it.

Also DAY OF THE TENTACLE!!! I never played it before even though im a point and click fan, its free this month on psn YAY

• edited January 2017

Can you explain how the ps trophies work?

Xbox is gamerscore for individual achievements, the harder it is the more G you get. But it all just merges into one total.

51000 G im on atm.

Ive been playing a terrible game called color gardians for trophies its really fucking shit but last night I pushed my trophy rank to 16 sta

• Heres a copy paste

How many points are each trophy worth? What is the value of each type of trophy?

Bronze: 15
    Silver: 30
    Gold: 90
    Platinum: 180

How many points does it take to get to each level?

Level 1 - 0 pts
    Level 2 - 200 pts
    Level 3 - 600 pts
    Level 4 - 1200 pts
    Level 5 - 2400 pts
    Level 6 - 4000 pts
    Level 7 - 6000 pts
    Level 8 - 8000 pts
    Level 9 - 10000 pts
    Level 10 - 12000 pts
    Level 11 - 14000 pts
    Level 12 - 16000 pts
    Level 13 - 24000 pts
    Level 14 - 32000 pts
    Level 15 - 40000 pts
    Level 16 - 48000 pts
    Level 17 - 56000 pts
    Level 18 - 64000 pts
    Level 19 - 72000 pts
    Level 20 - 80000 pts

It takes 8,000 points between levels after 20 also.

Can you explain how the ps trophies work? Xbox is gamerscore for individual achievements, the harder it is the more G you get. But it all just merges into one total. 51000 G im on atm.

• I started replaying Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. The lightsaber fighting is the best.

• edited January 2017

Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2 (the fan translation), best game in the Ace Attorney series imo and it's a shame they never loocalized it.
    Dragon Age: Origins, first time trying the series and i'm really liking it so far.
    Also been playing a lot of Pokemon Moon, trying to fill out the dex

• edited January 2017

I had a Ps3 many years ago, yet after the PSN hack of 2011, my account was stolen and then I never touched Playstation again. RIP Playstation memories 1998-2011 lol. I had nearly 9 platinums at the time. Basically it is much harder to advance the trophy levels as you play more and more games.

I prefer achievement grades in all honesty. They are more direct and are easier to grade. Microsoft grades them with 10,000-20,000 gamerscore falling into the dedicated category. 25,000-50,000 falling into the pro gamer category and 75,000 to any gamerscore higher, falls into the Legend category. I have probably 70 100%ed games and am at nearly 99,000 gamerscore. I don't play easy games for achievements as I like getting very hard achievements. I'm actually finishing up Left 4 Dead 2 as I only need to complete two more campaigns on expert for the "Still Something To Prove" achievement. After that and some multiplayer ones, I'll have 1500 in both Left 4 Dead games.

Heres a copy paste How many points are each trophy worth? What is the value of each type of trophy? Bronze: 15 Silver: 30 Gol

• The Last Guardian.
    Had the control been tighter and the camera been working properly it probably would've been my GOTY.

• Just bought Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor. So far I'm enjoying it. :)

• edited January 2017

Trophy collecting is so much fun I have 18 platinums at the moment and I only have a ps4 so I haven't been collecting for long I cant remember what my xbox 360 score was

I had a Ps3 many years ago, yet after the PSN hack of 2011, my account was stolen and then I never touched Playstation again. RIP Playstatio

• Yeah achievement hunting is addictive also. It's so much fun when people look at my profile and congratulate me on my games. I know it sounds like I have a ego, but I don't lol.

Trophy collecting is so much fun I have 18 platinums at the moment and I only have a ps4 so I haven't been collecting for long I cant remember what my xbox 360 score was

• That's an amazing game. I got 100% on it on the Xbox 360 and that version has lots of problems compared to current gen. Heck I lost all of my progress due to it freezing when I was at 85% completion doing one of the final missions of the game. I was upset, yet loved the game so much that I started over and 100%ed it. When I get a Xbox One, it'll be one of my games that I get with it. It's only $10 now.

Pipas posted: »

Just bought Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor. So far I'm enjoying it.

• edited January 2017

Tomorrow I'm going to work on Left 4 Dead 2 expert. I have 3 of the 5 campaigns done on expert. Tonight I tried using mutations for the first time and they are amazing. Wow they actually make the Ai useful on expert with the gib fest mutation that gives each team member a m60 with unlimited ammo. I tested it on the Dead Center finale and completed it first try. I can't wait to play Dead Center and Dark Carnival tomorrow on expert. Human team members on those two campaigns on expert are useless and that's why I hadn't been able to complete them on expert before.

• It's easily one of the best TT games. I got it as a filler for the wait during Season 2 Walking Dead episodes and honestly I found Wolf among us to be better in the end.

Ekelund21 posted: »

The Wolf Among Us. I only watched a let's play of this game when it was new, but have finally decided to play it myself. I don't remember much of it, so it'll feel like a new game to me.

• Bioshock Infinite :)

• I'm playing Resident Evil 4 New Game+. Ashley wearing an armor is pretty hilarious.

• FF7 Remake
    I gave a Phoenix Down to my fallen party member after completing the quest to get Tifa.
    The game has 200 hours of extra content now and is not spread agrose multiple discs... Ooh wait sorry:)

• last guardian final fantasy 15 dishonored 2 watch dogs 2 mafia 3 titanfall2 nba 2k17 ABZU skyrim deus ex batman AA on ny ps4 pro

• One of the best games ever made.

Bioshock Infinite

• edited January 2017

I just completed all expert campaigns in Left 4 Dead 2 in a single night by myself. I'm tired, I only needed two, yet I hadn't played this in years and forgot which ones I had completed. Now I'm trying to get people to get back on their 360s and help me get the mp achievements in this so I can have 1500 in both games. I hate mp, especially in Left 4 dead, so yeah I boost. L4D is all about Co op play anyway.

• edited January 2017

True bro.Do you remember Lady Comstock ? this was pain in the ass. (on 1999 mode)

enter link description here

One of the best games ever made.

• For some reason, I'm downloading GTA Vice City on my PS4. I just never played that game in my life and people say it was the best Rockstar season before San Andreas.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.