what games are you playing?

Comments

• Witcher 3, 9 hours a day marathon. Ah the procrastination....

• Some of the choices were so hard.

I loved the bloody baron arc

dunga posted: »

Witcher 3, 9 hours a day marathon. Ah the procrastination....

• I prefer to play story-driven games, like Quantic Dream games, Naughty Dog blockbusters, Rockstar's games etc. Finished Horizon Zero Dawn yesterday and damn, that was an awesome adventure. Easily the best game I played since The Last of Us and it is definitely in my Top 5 of all time. Enjoyed it waaay more than the highly praised Witcher 3 to be honest.

• Currently waiting on the next walking dead!! I have been playing it on my channel...Silverback Atmosphere! Go check it out and let me know what you guys think about my decisions.

• I am a serious fan for Diablo, the remastered version sucked me back in! The Monk was my favorite the first time around, then I switched to the demon hunter the second time.

Dozurany posted: »

Been getting sucked back into Diablo thanks to the Darkening event. The throwback graphics and such is pretty darn neat. My witch doctor

• Bro force is an amazing game!! It got super hard towards the end with the aliens and the all that but a still a great game!

Im just finishing up far cry primal and I have second playthroughs of beyond two souls and heavy rain going right now. And a litle bit of broforce

• self-promotion stinks.

Currently waiting on the next walking dead!! I have been playing it on my channel...Silverback Atmosphere! Go check it out and let me know what you guys think about my decisions.

• You replied to a year old comment lol

I never actually finished it I should get on that

Bro force is an amazing game!! It got super hard towards the end with the aliens and the all that but a still a great game!

• Demon Hunter was actually my very first toon! But I started my witch doctor shortly thereafter aaaaand facerolled. It's just disgusting now with the changes they made to class sets and the cube addition

I am a serious fan for Diablo, the remastered version sucked me back in! The Monk was my favorite the first time around, then I switched to the demon hunter the second time.

• edited March 2017

Don't judge me lol I should really start checking the dates on these post now !

You replied to a year old comment lol I never actually finished it I should get on that

• Just finished Tales, so right now I'm playing:

The Last of Us,

Alien: Isolation,

Minecraft: Story Mode,

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier,

Aaaaand, that's about it.

• Right now I'm playing nothing as I contemplate and agonize over whether my 750 ti will be able to run Nier Automata ok or not.

• I just started darksouls 3 and it's pretty cool

• I just bought Night In The Woods two days ago.
    Pretty good game, I think. Some kind of mix between Life Is Strange, Firewatch and Undertale. Great dialogues, awesome soundtrack and very atmospheric graphics. It has funny as well as serious moments about growing up and change, luckily both themes are shown great and I do have to laugh or at least smile a lot.

• I want to try the new zelda game but the switch is def too expensive at the moment

• Life is Strange.

Again.

I'm a masochist. Or whatever you spell it.

• Replayng season 1 of TWD also playng TF2 Every now and then.

• enter image description here

Life is Strange. Again. I'm a masochist. Or whatever you spell it.

• Yes! I loved it too, from the story to the music. I see they continue with the "choose the lesser evil" theme from the first two games which I find annoying some times. Whatever choice you make saves someone, but kills another. I love it and hate it at the same time!

Some of the choices were so hard. I loved the bloody baron arc

• Been playing the new legend of Zelda on the the new console the switch it's an amazing game I completed it yesterday but there is still so much more to do unlike the other Zelda games were there was not much to do after the game is complete.

• edited March 2017

Currently I'm switching up between dead Rising 4 and battlefield 1 aaaaand geometry dash world hard ass levels

• I finally started RE7 this morning. I'm not super fast about getting on new games, lol

• Same with me. I finished RE7 recently. Do you like it so far?

KCohere posted: »

I finally started RE7 this morning. I'm not super fast about getting on new games, lol

• Yeah, I mean I played the preview when it first came out and Ive always been an RE fan. The first person thing is different but I think it works. I only played for maybe an hour this morning, but I jumped more once, lol. I'm still trying to find time to finish FFXV but I at least wanted to try it out.

Same with me. I finished RE7 recently. Do you like it so far?

• Been playing Horizon for some days now, really good game, I highly recommend it.

• ive been playing final fantasy 15 and skyrim remastered doom and hitman steelbook edition and a bit of overwatch

• How's the story? Is it any good?

Been playing Horizon for some days now, really good game, I highly recommend it.

• Bought the DLC of The Witcher 3...so instead of just playing it strait away decided to go through and try to 100% the game. Anyone who has played the DLC...is it better to just beat the game and then do the DLC or do it in the run....someone had said that if Ceri is the Empress she will visit you in Blood and Wine...dunno if true or not.

• So far it's very intriguing, and the lore is amazing. Even the side quests have decent plotlines. The only real flaw, narrative-wise, is the almost complete lack of choices which could have an impact on the story, but, after all, Guerilla is an amateur regarding the open world genre, so that's excusable.

And, in case you were wondering, there's no romance at all, they scrapped it at some point in development, even though they've left hints here and there.

Acheive250 posted: »

How's the story? Is it any good?

• Honestly I bought the DLCS when I had already finished the game, and I'd suggest you to start them only once you've leveled up at least at 30, but you can enjoy them regardless if you finished the main game or not, the only real difference concerns some of the dialogue, nothing big. And yes, Ciri does visit you at the end of BAW if you make her become Empress, and if you set her on her path as a witcher too, but that only happens if you have no ongoing romance, because otherwise either Triss or Yennefer will visit you instead.

Bought the DLC of The Witcher 3...so instead of just playing it strait away decided to go through and try to 100% the game. Anyone who has

• I love all 4 of these(Res 1, Res 2A, Res 2B, Res 3). This guy is a hero to me.

• edited March 2017

Im still playing Witcher 3. /* 304h in it now*/

And alien isolation again with some Subnautica in between.

• Still playing Zelda. Also a bit of Nier: Automata on the side. 2B is a cute.

• At the moment im in chapter 2 Of Super danganronpa 2 and also replaying Mass Effect 3 because i can never get enough of that game...
    On my work computer, I've been playing Amazon-queen a lot more now.
    Im also playing a fangame based on a youtuber: Nicob s bizzarre adventure. Certainly recommened.

• edited March 2017

Started Resident Evil 7 on madhouse mode. I'm f###ed. Lucky I got my circular saw.

• Just played Resident Evil 4, 5 and now 6 (hopefully 7 will be on sale by the time I finish 6).

They definitely seem to get progressively worse, I sure hope 7 doesn't follow that trend.

• How is neir are there still weird sidequests like breeding flowers

Does it feel open world at all

Gary-Oak posted: »

Still playing Zelda. Also a bit of Nier: Automata on the side. 2B is a cute.

• Just now replaying Ada's campaign in Resident Evil 4.

• Hers wasn't as good as the others to me because she was solo and didn't have any banter or convo with a companion.

AronDracula posted: »

Just now replaying Ada's campaign in Resident Evil 4.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.