what games are you playing?

Comments

• Fallout 4, I'm the real fan of the Fallout games

• It's a good game. It's also 75% off on Bundlestars(legitimate site) for a Steam key, if interested.
    It's intriguing how an absolute nobody pion can become your... well... nemesis just because he happens to kill you a couple times. It's a fun system.

So Shadow of Mordor is currently on 50% discount on Steam. Should I buy it?

• Really into Far Cry 4 right now. I'm generally being a badass and taking out whatever outposts or fortresses I can. I ALMOST managed to take out a big fortress on my own with just a bow and arrows, but I missed the big and heavily armoured guy and I didn't know he was right by the alarm box....... #Should'veBlownHimUp

• Thank you for suggesting Bundlestar. You just saved me some money. :)

Johro posted: »

It's a good game. It's also 75% off on Bundlestars(legitimate site) for a Steam key, if interested. It's intriguing how an absolute nobody

• edited April 2017

Finally finish[E]d NieR: Automata and, while a lot of things were rough on the edges, it is such an incredible game that will haunt me for a long time. And god that soundtrack.

• Is it as awsome as it looks? I only have xboxone so I can't play it but I played the last two

TheFurryOne posted: »

Persona 5.

• Did you try out day z?

Recently it's been playing my alternative playthrough of TWD New Frontier and playing Dead Island with a friend. My brother once owned, didn

• There has to be more batman content the game is great but the is more to the story please bring more out

• I think I'm about halfway through the game so far. It's amazing and it improves on a lot of things from the last game such as dungeons, which have proper designs, layouts and puzzles now rather than randomly generated corridors. Also I like every character I've met so far, unlike in Persona 4 where Teddie became annoying.

Nolonius posted: »

Is it as awsome as it looks? I only have xboxone so I can't play it but I played the last two

• Cool how many hours have you played?

I think I'm about halfway through the game so far. It's amazing and it improves on a lot of things from the last game such as dungeons, whic

• Destiny
    Sims 4
    Mass Effect Andromeda

• 57 hours.

Nolonius posted: »

Cool how many hours have you played?

• Any Dark Souls players out there Praisin' the Sun with me??

• Wow and you are only at the half?! Thats awsome

57 hours.

• Overwatch and Battlefront

• Persona 5! And...The shit ton of other games I need to finish like Yakuza 3, the Mass Effect Trilogy, and Final Fantasy X, but that can wait because...Persona!

• The wait was worth it

Persona 5! And...The shit ton of other games I need to finish like Yakuza 3, the Mass Effect Trilogy, and Final Fantasy X, but that can wait because...Persona!

• Well I just beat Persona 4 (yes 4) fantastic game right now I'm taking a break as Persona 4 is a long ass game and man there were points where I was so engrossed in the game that I was playing past the point where my body hurt.

• I might eventually get around to the dlc, I got up to that sword boss in the church months ago and kinda never got back to it after taking a break lol

Any Dark Souls players out there Praisin' the Sun with me??

• I'm back in Wildlands since I've yet to 100% the story missions, also delving back into The Long Dark and Elite: Dangerous. What an odd combination lol

• Transformers Fall of Cybertron
    Pokemon HeartGold
    Pokemon Black

• Hm, are you talking about a Vanilla Game boss in Dark Souls 3? I know Dancer was in a church like area, and there is a church in the new DLC.

Dancer?
    Spear of the Church?
    Pontiff?

I might eventually get around to the dlc, I got up to that sword boss in the church months ago and kinda never got back to it after taking a break lol

• Pontiff, I believe, very fast guy with the flaming sword. Been a while since I've played it, once I've gotten some free time I'll likely pick up the season pass and try to finish the main game.

Hm, are you talking about a Vanilla Game boss in Dark Souls 3? I know Dancer was in a church like area, and there is a church in the new DLC. Dancer? Spear of the Church? Pontiff?

• Pontiff is a VERY hard boss, he is sometimes deemed the hardest boss of Dark Souls 3 by many, and I believe he is the second hardest non-DLC boss.

The DLC however... three of the six bosses are some of the hardest bosses I have ever fought, one by the name of Midir (I'm not going to spoil what she is) is the hardest boss fight in the entire franchise for me.

Ashes of Ariendel, DLC1, is a good and fun DLC with one of the best bosses in the series at the end, but it's very short and very linear.

Ringed City, DLC2, just came out and features 4 bosses, 3 of which may hold a spot in my Top 10 bosses of all time. Ringed City's level design is great, Dreg Heap is the starting area and is the most unique area in the entire series, you are meant to fall, you are constantly going up and down and the areas are very small, yet they take so long and are still very hard. The Ringed City area, is easily the most beautiful place in Dark Souls 3, it's amazing.

Overall, you'll like the DLC's.

PS: What was your favorite boss thus far.

At your point, my favorite was Abyss Watchers, but it changed when I met more.

Pontiff, I believe, very fast guy with the flaming sword. Been a while since I've played it, once I've gotten some free time I'll likely pick up the season pass and try to finish the main game.

• Yea man, Pontiff ended a long session I had with two friends, he wrecked us hard lmao. The dlcs sound pretty cool, I haven't looked into them though that's not out of disinterest, Dark Souls is a series I usually try to go into as blindly as I did the first one, which was an amazing experience.

Abyss Walkers was one of the main bosses, right? They're the ones with multiples but only one takes damage for boss bar? That was an intense fight. Thinking back, I have to go with the Curse-Rotted Greatwood. That was my first holy shit moment in the game, still remember first encountering him. I think I ended up doing it with 3 of my friends after beating him myself.

As much as I enjoyed it, I have to say I wasn't too happy about the way so many of the enemies seem to punish you if you take a slower build compared to the previous games, I generally played as more of an attrition character, relying on a shield and taking advantage of opportunities but so many seem to have ways to bypass blocking and force the fight into a faster paced affair.

Pontiff is a VERY hard boss, he is sometimes deemed the hardest boss of Dark Souls 3 by many, and I believe he is the second hardest non-DLC

• I'm the same way, I go into Dark Souls completely blind, though I knew a lot of Dark Souls 1, I knew nothing of Dark Souls 2/3.

I'm a little shocked that you thought Greatwood was the best so far, he's one of the most hated bosses in the game, while I never disliked him, plus, I noticed that he was not actually a dead tree when I saw the way he looked and the arena haha.

Dark Souls 3 was inspired greatly by Bloodborne, and the bosses really do show, they really did become some of the fastest bosses in the series, probably because of how clunky Dark Souls 2 was. If it makes you feel better, a strength build has gotten better, they buffed it fairly recently, and I've been PvPing as a 66 (Cap) strength character; when you get a weapon called "Yhorm's Great Machete", you'll have one of the best weapons for strength builds available, which you could get now if you go to the Irythill Dungeons instead of fighting Pontiff.

Yea man, Pontiff ended a long session I had with two friends, he wrecked us hard lmao. The dlcs sound pretty cool, I haven't looked into the

• Singularity.
    How was this game not more popular? It feels like a mix of Half Life 2 and Bioshock, with great gameplay and pacing. Graphically it still holds up, though some textures takes a few seconds to fully load. Story is pretty good as well.

• One of my boys is a Souls guru, he's gonna walk me through Pontiff when I get a chance to jump online lol. Greatwood was kinda a surprise, I struggled with that fight a fair bit when I first encountered it, and he was optional when I thought he was the area boss. But when I first went into it with Julio, I was just overwhelmed, I didn't know where to turn lol

I'm the same way, I go into Dark Souls completely blind, though I knew a lot of Dark Souls 1, I knew nothing of Dark Souls 2/3. I'm a lit

• In all honesty, I probably got into Dark Souls because I played Dark Souls 1 alone, but I had my friend tell me about the lore and send a few tips my way without spoiling anything.

What system are you playing on if I may ask??

One of my boys is a Souls guru, he's gonna walk me through Pontiff when I get a chance to jump online lol. Greatwood was kinda a surprise, I

• I finished Shadow of Mordor yesterday. Excellent game. Really enjoyed the Nemesis system. I had this persistent Orc nemesis called Norsko the Reckless. No matter how many times I killed him, he keeps coming back for more. By the end, his face was completely bandaged from the amount of damage that I gave him. Finally I got to the next area and I thought I was rid of him.

Nope, by the end, he was waiting with an army of orcs. Ready for the final showdown. And it felt awesome.

Really looking forward to Shadow of War. If Norsko is there. I will make him my general.

• In the same boat, I didn't play Demons Souls but my friend went on about it lol, I jumped pretty blindly into the first Dark Souls and absolutely loved it. I'm playing on Xbox One atm

In all honesty, I probably got into Dark Souls because I played Dark Souls 1 alone, but I had my friend tell me about the lore and send a few tips my way without spoiling anything. What system are you playing on if I may ask??

• I'm bored and I realized I've never touched FIFA 17 because I know nothing about soccer and right now I'm playing the journey which is some kind of story mode in the game and I really like it.

• Shadow of Mordor is such an interesting game to me because it's the only game I can think of where if it didn't have the one mechanic (Nemesis system) it would be a bland soulless game forgotten as soon as you finish it.

I finished Shadow of Mordor yesterday. Excellent game. Really enjoyed the Nemesis system. I had this persistent Orc nemesis called Norsko th

• Resident Evil 7 is AWESOME!!!!

• ive been playing a lot of 7 days to die lately

• Resident Evil 6, Saints Row 4, and Overwatch (mostly quick play, um.... GENJI NEEDS HEALING!).

I should get back to Fallout New Vegas, I still haven't finished it yet. ._.

• Recently finished Resident Evil 7... it was great! Interesting story for an RE noob like me, but really scary with its crazy family and freaky mold-zombies (yes, I was scared of those, even near the end of the game).
    Currently, however, I am playing through Just Cause 3 for a bit, because I think that game scratches my OCD nerve with its collectibles and objectives (even though I don't actually have OCD).
    I'm sure I'll have more to say when Just Cause gets stale with its open world, or I feel the need to switch between it and something from my backlog every now and then. For now though, it is satisfying me.

• edited April 2017

right now i'm still playing watch dogs 2 but last night i got saints row 2 as it was free so i just started a gameplay of that

• In about 5 days from now, I will buy this game called Expedition: Viking.( http://store.steampowered.com/app/445190/ )

I have played the first game called Expedition: Conquistador. The game had a lot of interesting ideas. You start the game building your own crew and explore the New World. You make your choices as you encounter danger, allies and situation, all the while dealing with managing your resources and inner conflict among your party members. From what I have heard about this game so far, it sounds like they have improved a lot of the flaws of the last game. And I always wanted to play a good Viking story and I enjoyed the show Vikings.

• Assuming PC: Get the "Gentlemen of the Row" mod if you don't have it. It fixes some issues.

lottii-lu posted: »

right now i'm still playing watch dogs 2 but last night i got saints row 2 as it was free so i just started a gameplay of that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.