what games are you playing?

Comments

• nice dude, i bought it on the playstation store on my birthday a few years back.

I got 1,000 gamerscore and 100% in San Andreas 360 version. I loved that game in 2004 and I still love it. Before they made it for 360, I bo

• Lately I've been playing a lot of World of Warcraft & Pokemon Moon.

• I really want to play Firewatch, but I'm waiting for the Steam holiday sale before making any purchases on PC games. I hope I can get it at a decent price. :) How are you liking it so far?

Firewatch, Madden, 2k, GTA V and San Andreas, Battlefield 4, Scott Pilgrim VS. The World: the Video Game, and Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale.

• i beat it. loved it.

not spoiling but the end credits is my favorite part. made me cry my eyes out.

I really want to play Firewatch, but I'm waiting for the Steam holiday sale before making any purchases on PC games. I hope I can get it at a decent price. How are you liking it so far?

• Awesome!

lupinb0y posted: »

Then you're probably going to like Dishonored 2 if you loved the first one. It's similar in pretty much every way. Emily's powers are great,

• For some reason, I felt the need to post my recent games status here:

• Battlefield 1 (PS4)
    • Hitman [2016] (PS4)
    • Just Cause 3 (PS4)
    • Beyond Two Souls and Heavy Rain (PS4)
    • (yes, really) Lego Dimensions (PS4)
    • Death Road to Canada (PC)
      Not all at once, just what I've played around with a bit in the last month or so.
  • I just got Pac-Man last night and am working on the final 6 achievements in it, then I will have 200 in MS Pac-Man and original Pac-Man.

I just got my final batch of songs in Rockband Blitz last night to complete my collection at 200 + songs. I am still working on Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning and am now at nearly 40 hours in.

• There's nothing wrong with playing a Lego game.

They are family games, anyone can play them.

AChicken posted: »

For some reason, I felt the need to post my recent games status here: * Battlefield 1 (PS4) * Hitman [2016] (PS4) * Just Cause 3 (PS4

• I agree. While the game model may be subject(why not a normal game with tons of DLC?), nothing wrong with Lego,
    The "yes, really" should apply more to Beyond Two Souls in my opinion. I bought the game too... but before I knew what I was getting into.

Acheive250 posted: »

There's nothing wrong with playing a Lego game. They are family games, anyone can play them.

• Moved on to Dragon Age: Inquisition. Great if you're really into the story, a mess of exposition and filler if you're not.

• What's wrong with Beyond?

Johro posted: »

I agree. While the game model may be subject(why not a normal game with tons of DLC?), nothing wrong with Lego, The "yes, really" should a

• It's not bad, but it didn't live up to Heavy Rain. While HR had the twist ending which I personally, didn't see coming, Beyond was pretty straight forward within it's genre. The characters had little mystery as did the story. If it were released between Indigo Prophecy and Heavy Rain, I'd have nothing to complain about. It was a lackluster follow up by a guy with his head WAY up his ass.

I did thoroughly enjoy Heavy Rain even though Cage has a fair amount of self-indulgent interviews. BTS didn't overcome that though.
    I really liked Ellen Page at the time as well and really wanted it to be as awesome as the teasers made it look.

Acheive250 posted: »

What's wrong with Beyond?

• on my ps4 pro the division final fantasy 15 skyrim fallout 4 watch dogs 2 tomb raider rise deus ex nba 2k17 iam setsuna

• i forget mafia 3 and dark souls 3

• Im playing dragon age origins and im having to force myself to keep at it because its so boring

Moved on to Dragon Age: Inquisition. Great if you're really into the story, a mess of exposition and filler if you're not.

• Recently beat Mafia 3 on the PS4 Pro (got 84% of the trophies, and while most of the remaining ones are kinda eady to get, one would forceme to replay the whole game and I want to take a break until the DLC comes out). Now playing Final Fantasy XV on the Pro. Finally after 10 years. Currently 4 hours in.

• Nearly finished playing Yakuza 4. I had a lot of fun with despite getting lost in the story at times. lol I can fondly say this, fuck that Saito guy, when I got to beat him down as Kiryu it was so damn satisfying! (Really, fuck him, the guy is annoying with his baton and spamming the same damn move and not budging. He's such a hassle.)

And I am also playing Overwatch from time to time. Apparently I'm near the stage of a leaver's penalty (I had plenty of rage quits one day due to the incompetence of my team mates who DOESN'T GROUP UP). So I decided a strategy. I write down 1 to 20 and write down either "stay/left", this way I can keep track of everything. As for the games, damn was I having a good time! One match I was playing Reinhardt in Gilbratar where my teammates were quickly dying, and so I went balls out. Whack, wham, vroom, fwish, slam! I went after them all and started carrying the team (combat wise, it was thanks to Mercy that I was able to kick so much ass, so she carried me and so we carried everyone else). The enemies started to focus on me seeing how dangerous I was, but I didn't stutter. I kept using my shield to protect my team and destroy anyone in our way. There was a Sombra, Widow, Tracer, Torbjorn, D Va, and a Roadhog. No fucking healer on their side, and it was a big mistake and I smashed them hard with my big hammer. hehehe ...Oh sorry. So anyway we won and I had the best match ever with Reinhardt thanks to the Mercy who made sure to be by my side, with her, I had the strength to win and so I thanked her. One last thing, I am definitely rocking it with Soldier now. My tracking is much better when shooting enemies and I've noticed I am a much better player than before. Mindset changes pay off!

• Call of duty Black Ops III

• The Witcher 3 !

• edited November 2016

The Witcher 3 is awesome (-;

• I'm playing Modern Warfare Remastered these days. Fucking losing my life on it.....Prestige 3 Lvl 54 right now lol

• Started playing Danganronpa because some fellow Ace Attornians recommended it.

I. Love. This. Game.

Big variety of characters and personalities, great murder mysteries and class trials make this one of the best games I've played.

And I know there's at least one sequel so I can keep enjoying this. But as of now, I just barely entered Chapter 1 of the first game.

• My brother finally bought Forza Horizon 3, so I will be playing that tomorrow. And I'm trying to make time for one chapter of Dead Space 1 every day.

• Recently picked up the Heavy Rain & Beyond Two Souls Remastered Collection PS4
    I started Heavy Rain and got really bored after the intro so just stopped playing and started Beyond Two Souls. Was instantly hooked and is now one my favorite games.
    Might continue Heavy rain soon.

• edited December 2016

I just got 200 in Pac-Man on Xbox 360 last night, I'm so happy. I got 200 in MS Pac-Man last year, yet Pac-Man I found to be even harder lol. That game was testing my sanity, I started to feel like Angry Video Game Nerd during the Silver Surfer episode, defeated. I kept pushing forward, cussing like Dashie on YouTube, and saying "fu Pac-Man. This game is fing with me, lol." I love retro games. I bought Comic Zone, Shanobi, and Streets of Rage trilogy, despite having them in Genesis Collection. I actually have every achievement in Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, they don't make games like they used to. I just got 100% in Comix Zone and am nearly done with Shanobi. I loved level one of Comix Zone, yet didn't like the rest of the game as it got really frustrating and strayed from the roots of a beat em up. What a shame as it did have lots of good ideas. I also played Gunstar Heroes for the first time, wow. That demo was incredible I was jumping out of my seat. I bought it immediately. There went my $5 I was saving for Walking Dead season 3 lol. No worries, I'll just buy another card when it comes out.

• I played Resident Evil HD which was released for free on Playstation Plus in Octomber. I absolutely loved it and made me feel more hype for Resident Evil 7. The next Resident Evil games I'm planning to play is Resident Evil 0 and 4. I was planning to play RE 5 and 6 but I heard that they get a LOT of bad reviews.

I bought and replayed TWD both seasons on PS4 for Season 3 because I'm afraid it would run badly on my PC just like Batman because of the new graphic engine.

I played Outlast and Whistleblower DLC on PS4 because I'm hype for Outlast 2.

I bought one of my favourite games of all the time which is Bully on PS4. I am glad it was released in the PS4 store but I wish Rockstar just made something special for 10 year anniversarry, omg I wish they stop focusing on GTA Online.

• edited December 2016

The next Resident Evil games I'm planning to play is Resident Evil 0 and 4. I was planning to play RE 5 and 6 but I heard that they get a LOT of bad reviews.

0 is a lot like the original. 4 is a bit more action based(introduces QTEs). 5 and 6 are action shooters. Personally, I liked 6 more than 5. Probably just because the stories were shorter. 6 didn't deserve as much hate as it got. It was no worse than 5 and after that game, it shouldn't have been a surprise knife in the back like 5 was. Plus, you're not playing a white guy shooting minorities the whole time :| If you haven't tried the Revelations games, you may want to consider them. I thought they were pretty good. While leaning more on the action side, at least the atmosphere is back.

• Bro, you missed the reply button. Whatever

0 is a lot like the original

You don't say because Rebecca is the PC in that game

If you haven't tried the Revelations games, you may want to consider them

I did play Revelations 2 Episode 1 which was for free on PS store. I liked it but I don't know when I will happen to play both seasons.

4 is a bit more action based(introduces QTEs)

I heard that not only it's best RE game of the franchise and the last good one but it's one of the best video games of all the time.

The next Resident Evil games I'm planning to play is Resident Evil 0 and 4. I was planning to play RE 5 and 6 but I heard that they get a LO

• Yeah, I noticed after that I pasted it into the wrong box. Meh.

4 is widely considered the best of the series by modern video game players. Notice how I worded that. I'm not the biggest fan of the game, but I'm not going to talk it down. I am definitely not in the majority on my views. Basically, it's the game where I felt Resident Evil lost it's essence and I blame it for that. I loved the first 3.

AronDracula posted: »

Bro, you missed the reply button. Whatever 0 is a lot like the original You don't say because Rebecca is the PC in that game

• I also heard that RE 2 is the best zombie killing game according to WatchMojo's Top 10 Zombie Video Games.

Yeah, I noticed after that I pasted it into the wrong box. Meh. 4 is widely considered the best of the series by modern video game playe

• That's us old school archaic players. 2 is my favourite. As the case with me, it introduced many players to the series as it was the first one released on multiple platforms. It's not without faults though. Blind corner enemies were never a cool thing to do and that game had a lot of them. I feel it's the hardest game of the series as well(could just be due to it being the first one I played).

I also heard that RE 2 is the best zombie killing game according to WatchMojo's Top 10 Zombie Video Games.

• edited December 2016

I finished Pac-Man two days ago at 200/200, I finished Comix Zone at 200/200 last night. I got 200/200 in Shinobi tonight. That game was a nightmare lol I thought I was going crazy laughing like Joker lol. I love Backbone Entertainment and Digital Eclipse as they do high quality ports for my Xbox 360 and at $5 a game, you can't go wrong lol. I'm working on Gunstar Heroes and I have half the achievements already. I hope to finish it tomorrow after work.

• I've been playing Worms WMD and The Witness as of late on Steam. I thought Worms WMD was going to be gimmicky with vehicles, crafting, etc - but actually, it's pretty fun and a great take on the series.

• What's the gameplay like ?

I've been playing Worms WMD and The Witness as of late on Steam. I thought Worms WMD was going to be gimmicky with vehicles, crafting, etc - but actually, it's pretty fun and a great take on the series.

• For Worms? It's pretty close to the typical Worms games - it's a cartoony turn based combat game. You can look up footage on YouTube to get a better feel for it.

What's the gameplay like ?

• And I know there's at least one sequel

There's Danganronpa 2 and Danganronpa: Another Episode (DR:AE is a third person action shooter so it mixes up the formula, but it's still important to the plot). The only advice I'd give is to not look up anything about them, as every Danganronpa game can be spoiled very easily. Heck don't even look into DR:AE as it spoils a big twist from 1 and spoils the fates of some characters just from 1 screenshot of it.

There's also Danganronpa 3 which is an anime that continues the story and end's the "Hope's Peak Saga". The only thing you need to know about that is that you need to alternate between episodes, Future episode 1, Despair 1, Future 2, Despair 2, etc. until you watch the final episode titled "Hope Arc". The receptions to 3 was mixed mostly due to one element that some people think is kind of stupid but I won't say more.

While we're on the subject, Danganronpa V3 has been confirmed to be getting localized for next year and it basically starts a new story and returns to the gameplay of 1 and 2.

Crips posted: »

Started playing Danganronpa because some fellow Ace Attornians recommended it. I. Love. This. Game. Big variety of characters and pers

• Been replaying Fallout 4 since mods were finally released on PS4

• For the past couple of week I've been playing Watcdogs 2 ( which I bought at launch) and I can't stop playing the online mode it's addicting.

• I haven't played the online mode yet, but I enjoyed it far better than the first one. The hacks are much better, the gameplay is smoother, and the missions are much more fun. I also find the characters much more likable, especially Wrench

Creeper1846 posted: »

For the past couple of week I've been playing Watcdogs 2 ( which I bought at launch) and I can't stop playing the online mode it's addicting.

• I was planning to play RE 5 and 6 but I heard that they get a LOT of bad reviews.

Definitely play 5. While it does completely abandon the survival horror stuff, it's still a lot of fun to play and some segments will definitely make you laugh. I recommend playing it with a friend though, Co-op is 10x more fun than Single Player. (Sheva's AI is stupid)

Stay the fuck away from 6 though. That game is one of the worst games I've ever played in my life.

Also, I strongly recommend 2 and 3 as those are masterpieces and blow every other Resident Evil game out of the water in every way except visuals.

I played Resident Evil HD which was released for free on Playstation Plus in Octomber. I absolutely loved it and made me feel more hype for

Sign in to comment in this discussion.