what games are you playing?

Comments

• Replaying it. Spyro 2 is one of my favorite games of all time actually. I have fond memories attached to it.

Acheive250 posted: »

Is it your first time playing Spyro 2, or are you replaying it? (If you don't mind me asking.)

• They never added it on backwards compatible for Xbox one. Dunno about ps4. So my guess it that's why they remastered. I'm glad they did since I don't have a 360 anymore

I didn't say you were the butthurt one? I just implied in general. If you were butt hurt I'd tell you

$60? Not too sure why it's so expensive in America tbh. That equates to £49 in England and I got it for £34 in my supermarket. £34 to dollars is $40. So don't get why America are paying more

Pete hines said himself, as the engine is too old it'd be too costly for them. So it's better to take the easy route and remaster so

• Same here.

I remember playing it when I was a kid while on a holiday visiting my cousins.

And that's also when I played a PSP for the first time, I think... Or maybe not, I can't remember.

Replaying it. Spyro 2 is one of my favorite games of all time actually. I have fond memories attached to it.

• They never added it on backwards compatible for Xbox one.

Strange, I could have sworn they ported it.

$60? Not too sure why it's so expensive in America tbh. That equates to £49 in England and I got it for £34 in my supermarket. £34 to dollars is $40. So don't get why America are paying more

Fuckin' England man, better than America in every way I tell you hwat.

They never added it on backwards compatible for Xbox one. Dunno about ps4. So my guess it that's why they remastered. I'm glad they did sinc

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited November 2016

Normally from Xbox Live ,Gamestop , etc. Right now it's 59.99 everywhere over here .

59.99 + tax? What rip off place you buying it from. What I got it for in England to American money is about $40 if that

• Not even close dude.

They never added it on backwards compatible for Xbox one. Strange, I could have sworn they ported it. $60? Not too sure why it

• On Monte Grappa, driving some uppity meatballs out of OUR alps.

Just had an interesting moment a couple games ago, when I managed to take out a Sentry with a direct hit from my Rocket Gun. People softened him up a bit before that, but it was pretty damn satisfying.

• I love Until Dawn too :) who survived in your playthrough?

gijoe528 posted: »

I just finished playing Until Dawn for the first time yesterday. HOLY CRAP IT'S AMAZING!!!!!! I've never had a more intense gaming experience in my life. Currently playing King's Quest, Telltale's Batman and replaying TWD Season 2.

• I have already started this game twice, but did not finish. I don't remember why, but I didn't like it. A few years later I tried to start again, and now I like Borderlands so much.

Ah to be a low level again, this your first playthrough ever? Or just starting from scratch again

• The very first couple of missions were fun. The grinding though is repetitive. And yeah taking out the district leader is fun. But they should have just released the game when they fixed the FPS for PC, give the ability to change Lincoln's clothes, and to be able to change the color of the vehicle.

MosesARose posted: »

It's not that it's too much stealth, you don't have to use stealth; gunplay is fantastic. It's just the taking over districts. It's just coo

• Well, I can't speak about the FPS on PC, I play on console. I don't know if changing the color of your car is coming, but it will be an update to change cloths. Overall I still think it's an alright game.

Menofthe214 posted: »

The very first couple of missions were fun. The grinding though is repetitive. And yeah taking out the district leader is fun. But they shou

• 2K will make an update where you get to change to color of the vehicle. And yeah I still like the game.

MosesARose posted: »

Well, I can't speak about the FPS on PC, I play on console. I don't know if changing the color of your car is coming, but it will be an update to change cloths. Overall I still think it's an alright game.

• As weird as this may sound...

I'm not actually playing any games at the moment. I just finished TWD S2, which was the only game that I was playing.

I'm going to be starting TWD: Michonne soon, though. And I'm currently watching playthroughs of Telltale's Batman game.

• 16 Hours into Skyrim. If I didnt work 8-5 every day it'd be so much more. :(

• Break your leg so that you don't have to go to work for a while.

16 Hours into Skyrim. If I didnt work 8-5 every day it'd be so much more.

• Dragon quest builders, im not a fan of minecraft but I like crafting games this is a great addictive all round enjoyable game and it feels like a true old school jrpg I highly recommend it

• #MorriganMasterrace

Johro posted: »

Dragon Age Origins. Leliana's been calling me back.

• edited November 2016

Welp I joined the "Way of the Samurai 4" Bandwagon a bit late, but my first few hours were a tad frustrating but pure LOLs. The game is a blast but man is it poorly ported to PC, I had to completely remap the PC controls just to make the game playable.

Never heard of it? Well... this might help.

• How did you get it for free?

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Playing Skyrim Special Edition a lot. Got it for free so its awesome. Thanks for the free remaster Bethesda.

1. Telltale batman
    2. Assassins Creed 4
    3. Telltale borderlands
    4. telltale game of thrones
    5. waiting for twd season 3
  • Funny, I have only played a bit of the game. But the bit I did play gave me bigger chills than any other game I've played. The atmosphere is great.

Soma is one of the only horror games that relax me. Other one being Silent Hill 2. Have you ever played SH2? Quite a relaxing game honestly, other than the horrible emotions it makes you feel.

• Agreed. I personally find Silent Hill 3 to be a far better game, but it doesn't have the same atmosphere or feel as Silent Hill 2.

crutchwork posted: »

Funny, I have only played a bit of the game. But the bit I did play gave me bigger chills than any other game I've played. The atmosphere is great.

• Really? I can't say I have much experience with the horror genre. I am only just getting into it. You wouldn't have any recommendations? I'm more interested in horror games that creep you out with strange or psychologically bizarre concepts, are there any like that you know of?

Agreed. I personally find Silent Hill 3 to be a far better game, but it doesn't have the same atmosphere or feel as Silent Hill 2.

• edited November 2016

I have plenty of recommendations, but not many like that. I definitely suggest smaller RPG styled games like The Cat Lady, Yume Nikki or Neverending Nightmares if you want psychologically bizarre stories and concepts that can disturb you or hit you hard with atmosphere alone.

I can't think of much in 3D games outside of Silent Hill 2 or SOMA. Silent Hill 3 has it's moments but it's never as subtle. Silent Hill 4 definitely has a lot of great moments like that if you can get passed the terrible gameplay.

Vanish is a good one as it changes it's map constantly and warps you back and forth, so it definitely screws with your head.

Layers of Fear is alright and has some fantastic horror moments. An amazing example is the music box scene, but I won't spoil anything.

They aren't horror games, but if your PC isn't too modern, I suggest Sanitarium and I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. Despite it not being horror it's psychologically disturbing and definitely bizarre.

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories definitely fucks with your head if you play it right, but it's from the Post-Origins Silent Hill era, where the games started suffering quite a bit.

The OG Alone in the Dark is fantastic if you can get passed the horribly dated graphics.

And other than that, a very minor example is Alien: Isolation, as every time you feel safe in that game, your hopes of getting out alive are proved wrong instantly. Even if the alien psyching you out and tricking you isn't enough, Isolation is still a damn well made horror game with some fantastic AI and one of the only good movie licensed games out there.

And of course how could I forget Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem? That one is fantastic and will definitely fuck with you.

Do keep in mind not all of these will scare you as even when I was just 10 years old some of these games didn't scare me, but they are mind fucking, psychological goodness and a joy to play.

EDIT: SCP Containment Breach completely missed my mind when I was typing this! That one is fucking fantastic if you don't mind a few lame jumpscares. The psychological horror works really well there, but it's not quite bizarre like Silent Hill 2 or SOMA, nor is it as tear jerking. But fuck with you, it most certainly will.

Really? I can't say I have much experience with the horror genre. I am only just getting into it. You wouldn't have any recommendations? I'm

• Cool, I'm writing these down.
    I'm not that easily scared, even with jump scares. I played some of Layers of fear when it was in beta, its jump scares were a bit lame. Frankly, I always prefer atmosphere to a big scary monster jumping on your screen and going "AH BLOOGY WOOGY WOO!"

I have plenty of recommendations, but not many like that. I definitely suggest smaller RPG styled games like The Cat Lady, Yume Nikki or Nev

• If you owned the original game with all the DLC before the 28th of last month then you got it for free.

Cope49 posted: »

How did you get it for free?

• I've been playing Skyrim again like it's my religion. Also have been playing Death Road to Canada which is especially fun when you create characters based on your friends.

• Frankly, I always prefer atmosphere to a big scary monster jumping on your screen and going "AH BLOOGY WOOGY WOO!"

Same here. Although I won't lie, I get really happy when a jumpscare actually works and is well done, considering these days that's a fairly difficult thing to do.

Cool, I'm writing these down. I'm not that easily scared, even with jump scares. I played some of Layers of fear when it was in beta, its

• edited November 2016

The only games I've been playing at the moment are...

• Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
    • The Walking Dead: Michonne and
    • Minecraft: Story Mode

But I'm going to be starting Telltale's Batman game when I get a PS4, and TWD S3 when it comes out.

• Xenoverse 2, Skyrim special edition, and I'll be picking up battlefield 1 tomorrow.

• Yakuza 3. Nothing is more satisfying than playing as a bone crushing ex-yakuza running an orphanage and putting jackasses in their place. haha

• OMG I want to buy this game XD

• I'm playing Watch Dogs (the first one) since I've lately been interested in hacker themes due to Sombra releasing in Overwatch.

Speaking of Overwatch, I play it a lot. A looot.

I also play Crusader Kings Ii and Europa Universalis IV. One of the best strategy games.

I want to buy Pillars of Eternity for Christmas. I'm so pumped for this game. I discovered it only recently and it seems so complex. I saw two character creation videos from it and your story varies so much more than I expected, basing on what you pick.

• Kingdom Hearts 3
    Half Life 3
    Sexuel Fantasy 16
    (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Sexuel Fantasy 16
    (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

enter image description here

(these were all from official twitter account of FFXV)

joshua007 posted: »

Kingdom Hearts 3 Half Life 3 Sexuel Fantasy 16 (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I honestly don't recommend it to anyone. It's one of those games that is as good as it is bad. Love how this guy describes the game as being hard. I unlocked the hardest difficulty and omg, I ran into this lady named Sensai and picked a fight with her, she 1 Hit KOed me in the face, and then I lost my 499STR sword. Now a thief has it, and he can 1 hit KO Me with it. Ya,,, going to be a big pain to get that back....

joshua007 posted: »

OMG I want to buy this game XD

• edited November 2016
    Tryanny

This is amazing, the combat, world, characters, lore is top notch. Obsidian does it once again! Its the 1st game ive played where you are actually evil, the amount of horrifying things you do and decisions you can make are great. Its also one of those rare rpg where my character actually has agency since you can bend the plot however you fit. The amount of customization and choices supersede any rpg in the last 10years. Im on my 2nd playthrough and its like a completely different game with a brand new storyline(simply because i made different key decisions at he beginning) I love this so much.

Also, while its not the thing i like about the game the most, i really appreciate how many women in leading roles in this game. Most of your companions are women, alot of the enemy npc are woman and even your boss/overlord/ antagonist?/big bad etc is a woman! I didnt expect this at all, its my personal GOTY.

• How is Xenoverse 2? I was really keen for it a few months back, but lost interest in the end.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Xenoverse 2, Skyrim special edition, and I'll be picking up battlefield 1 tomorrow.

• Much better than the first. Hell, i'd say it's the best DBZ game.

HLeigh0109 posted: »

How is Xenoverse 2? I was really keen for it a few months back, but lost interest in the end.

• Well damn. Now I HAVE to look into picking it up, haha.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Much better than the first. Hell, i'd say it's the best DBZ game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.