The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited September 2016

Except they don't care that the people who make them and test test them are underpaid and often work more than 60 hours a week. Cause apparently, developers just magically poop out triple-A games.

Video game fans in general are straight cancer. They overreact to everything.

• These days you get downvoted for anything on the FNaF Subreddit =|

• We should demonetize her videos!

Brodester08 posted: »

My safe space was penetrated. Use a trigger warning next time.

• It was disturbing how non advertiser friendly her comment was.

papai46 posted: »

We should demonetize her videos!

• Waaaaait what. o.o

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

OMG SORRY WRONG PERSON I KNOW YOU ARE FROM CANADA I THOUGHT YOU WERE CLUBREMIX_GUETTA

• edited September 2016

enter image description here
    So I just spotted this. New? "Cloud save" and "exclusive content." Hmm, I wonder what content they're talking about.

• Well, so far they added one exclusive Batman video. Maybe there'll be more of these later.

• Okay, I'll unload my anti-tumblr gun just for you.

Brodester08 posted: »

My safe space was penetrated. Use a trigger warning next time.

• I was obviously talking about David Guetta, my good old buddy. :)

Waaaaait what. o.o

• MARK YOU JUST MADE ME CRY FOR REAL

Markd4547 posted: »

The feels :')

• Games starting with Michonne and Minecraft have a Cloud Save system where you can share saves between different PCs and Mobile devices (I don't think it currently works with consoles). As for exclusive content, that means that people who have a Telltale account can go onto a game page and view extra content for newer series starting with Batman, where you can see concept art and a Behind the Scenes video whenever you are logged in.

• edited September 2016

1:25

It almost seems intentional.

• Good to see one of those family-friendly videos YouTube has been encouraging lately!

joshua007 posted: »

1:25 It almost seems intentional.

• That's because FNaF has an insanely rabid and awful fanbase.

BeyondEnder posted: »

These days you get downvoted for anything on the FNaF Subreddit =|

• Oh, I didn't know that he's actually Finnish... the whole French thing is a conspiracy, damn Illuminati.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I was obviously talking about David Guetta, my good old buddy.

• Oh right! I totally forgot about that. Must of slipped my mind.

Pipas posted: »

Well, so far they added one exclusive Batman video. Maybe there'll be more of these later.

• Oh, okay. Yeah, you're right.

And about the exclusive batman video, as I said before, I totally forgot about that. It somehow slipped my mind.

Games starting with Michonne and Minecraft have a Cloud Save system where you can share saves between different PCs and Mobile devices (I do

• Aww, this seriously just made my day.

• Damn, I'm speechless. I honestly don't know what to say, other than this kid is amazing.

• Episode 2 of watchthisdotzip came out. Definitely a lot more interesting and exciting, but still no insight on the story behind it. We do have confirmation though that it is indeed a Slenderverse series, so that's pretty cool.

• Really? I just spent 5 minutes making an image that would maybe give me 1 more like so I could get 400 likes, and then I come back to find out I have 401 likes -_-

Anyway, thanks so much for 400 likes :)
    I love each and one of you!

• We are all here because we are video games fans, dont call me or the other guys here cancer. those people you are talking about are only a tiny percentage of the fans they just shout the loudest most incoherent shit so people pay them attention but I wont give them that luxury.

• I don't think I said all video game fans are cancer, I just said video game fans are cancer. I never specified because it's pretty obvious which ones I'm talking about in this situation, there's plenty of context.

We are all here because we are video games fans, dont call me or the other guys here cancer. those people you are talking about are only a t

• I believe I just gave you your 402nd. Congrats.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Really? I just spent 5 minutes making an image that would maybe give me 1 more like so I could get 400 likes, and then I come back to find out I have 401 likes -_- Anyway, thanks so much for 400 likes I love each and one of you!

• I guess because while there were black soldiers, they weren't that common. Where as in Battlefield 1 there seems to be a 50/50 chance of you spawning as either white or black (When on American or European factions).

But it's a huge overreaction considering you'll be too busy trying not to die to notice what ethnicity your character is.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Why? Colonial troops were a frequent sight on the front lines.

• Yeah you're right.

There are people who started bitching and moaning about how they're gonna put women, disabled, mexicans, gays, bisexuals, transexuals, etc just because they have black people. Some people really shouldn't have access to the internet.

• Actually the subreddit is pretty tame. I'm guessing it's because he got banned recently for telling a depressed person to kill himself on there :/

That's because FNaF has an insanely rabid and awful fanbase.

• He literally thought he was to die? That takes a great deal of courage and compassion. I'm not sure that I would have the muster for that.

• You did xD

I believe I just gave you your 402nd. Congrats.

• I genuinely enjoy Revenge of the Sith honestly. It's an awful movie, but somehow it managed to be way better than the first two movies. It was also the most visually interesting.

• Whoever is running the Sonic official Twitter needs a raise. It's a blessing from the heavens.

• Wow

lupinb0y posted: »

Whoever is running the Sonic official Twitter needs a raise. It's a blessing from the heavens. https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/763899888065056768

• Wow. Heart = warmed

• Ouch.

lupinb0y posted: »

Actually the subreddit is pretty tame. I'm guessing it's because he got banned recently for telling a depressed person to kill himself on there

• edited September 2016

I love you. I'll miss you.

I post this now that the realisation that I'll have to work 12hr shifts the next couple days, just to get my team somewhat caught up, sunk in.

Not smiling now ˟sigh˟

• edited September 2016

Next 3 drawing attempts will be

Rin Okumura
    Mikasa Ackerman
    Natsu Dragneel

• Damn, I wish I was as active with drawing as you were. I can't draw anything now without giving up a few seconds in and getting pissed about it.

Next 3 drawing attempts will be Rin Okumura Mikasa Ackerman Natsu Dragneel

• Don't leave us big daddy Johro. We need you here to be smarter and more interesting than literally anyone else on these forums. Please my dude.

Johro posted: »

I love you. I'll miss you. I post this now that the realisation that I'll have to work 12hr shifts the next couple days, just to get my team somewhat caught up, sunk in. Not smiling now ˟sigh˟

Sign in to comment in this discussion.