The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I played the beta for 15 hours and had an absolute blast with it! Really fun and the graphics and sound design are phenomenal. But it got kinda repetitive after a while especially since there was only one map available.

Other than that I'm really excited for the full release.

Is Battlefield 1 enjoyable?

• Yeah, really wish they had made St. Quentin Scar a playable map and not just Sinai Desert.

Aye, but the playing the same map can get repetitive, but the game itself is fun

• Hate doing Insurance stuff at work, always think i've done something wrong

• enter image description here
    Personally, I think it's horrible. The animation looks bad, the characters designs look bad, and they are not even using the same voice actors they use in the show. This movie is just a big mistake.

• cough Just like the show.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Personally, I think it's horrible. The animation looks bad, the characters designs look bad, and they are not even using the same voice actors they use in the show. This movie is just a big mistake.

• Didn't you just get unbanned?...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, so today I wrote my final exam. I'm actually worried about that one. I might've fucked it up and maybe it will cause me to take 8th grade again. Well, will find out soon enough, since tomorrow I get the results. i hate life holy fuck

• Well, the BF1 beta ended before I could even play!

I'm playing Paragon instead.

• Oh I know, and I already have a regular PS4, but after what they showed off yesterday, I really want to upgrade to a PS4 Pro. Even without a 4K TV, the improvements can still be noticeable.

If you like j games buy a japanese system it just makes sense, the ps4 has so many exclusives and you can import stuff, ricedigital has some imports with english menus and subs im thinking of getting idol master after im done with hatsune miku

• enter image description here

Thanks guys!

In celebration of my birthday, it only makes sense for me... to... GIVE BIRTH! ... To a new thread. What did you think I was gonna do?

• Wolfenus? ....Wolfenus? ;-;

enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, so today I wrote my final exam. I'm actually worried about that one. I might've fucked it up and maybe it will cause me to take 8th grade again. Well, will find out soon enough, since tomorrow I get the results. i hate life holy fuck

• What did you just say?!

cough Just like the show.

• Going to attempt drawing Mikasa & Eren together, lets hope it goes well!

• Words.

BeyondEnder posted: »

What did you just say?!

• No. I have horrible anxiety and paranoia.

That doesnt sound right, are you coming off drugs or something?

• And together like standing next to each other, not ship fan art stuff. Even though I ship it 100%

Going to attempt drawing Mikasa & Eren together, lets hope it goes well!

• Ha. Ha.

Words.

• Thats awful, it must be so hard going through that. I think you should try seeing a doctor or at least a councillor you have some nasty demons. I didn't mean to offend with my earlier comment it just reminded me of someone I know.

No. I have horrible anxiety and paranoia.

• The (probably) biggest prison strike in US history starts tomorrow. there's gonna be protests, noise demos, etc in solidarity with striking inmates, at cities and prisons from coast to coast.

I'm really excited. Nervous, but excited!

• edited September 2016

Solidarity with strinking inmates
    Solidarity
    inmates

BigBlindMax posted: »

The (probably) biggest prison strike in US history starts tomorrow. there's gonna be protests, noise demos, etc in solidarity with striking inmates, at cities and prisons from coast to coast. I'm really excited. Nervous, but excited!

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited September 2016

Ya, I'd prefer people weren't forced to do labor for profit and die from lack of medical care. And an end to people having their lives ruined for victimless crimes. So I support them, terrible I know.

https://www.thenation.com/article/this-week-may-see-the-largest-prison-strike-in-us-history/

papai46 posted: »

Solidarity with strinking inmates Solidarity inmates

• If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go bash my head against the wall and weep for this generation.

I'm guessing this is like The Rolling Stones?

This reminds me of a band called Nirvana.

• Dude, those are little kids, they aren't required to know about a band from the eighties!

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go bash my head against the wall and weep for this generation. I'm guessing this is like The Rolling Stones? This reminds me of a band called Nirvana.

• edited September 2016

I understand them not knowing the song, but the fact of the matter is that Metallica is one of the most successful, best selling, and popular bands of all time. I'm not saying that because I'm a fan, I'm saying that because it's true, they are essentially The Beatles of heavy metal. But it's not even that, they see that it's metal or slightly harder sounding music, and then instantly, jump on the "Oh, it's shit, it's just a bunch of people screaming," bandwagon without listening to the actual lyrics, or properly judging the song as a whole. This is the kind of shit that stops people from even giving metal the time of day, the constant stereotyping. The one black girl understood, she actually was listening to the lyrics, she didn't have any preconceived notions, and she made a very good point about how the songs talked about stuff you don't often hear songs discuss. But others, they hear the music, and their mind just shuts off without giving it a proper chance.

And comparing them to Nirvana, that's just fucking insulting. And that one kid, thinking that this was The Rolling Stones. Really? Shows what he knew about music. That's like saying a Skynyrd song sounds like Taylor Swift, they're nothing alike.

papai46 posted: »

Dude, those are little kids, they aren't required to know about a band from the eighties!

• You shouldn't get stressed over something like this. Really. :)

Kids of this generation are naturally exposed to pop music, spare them a couple of songs from the 80s, 90s and/or early 2000s.

I may be mistaken, but society has sterotyped genres of music throughout the years through media. So I kind of understand why metal would be thrown under the "screaming-all-the-time" stereotype.

I understand them not knowing the song, but the fact of the matter is that Metallica is one of the most successful, best selling, and popula

• I listen to music for the music, not the lyrics or some shit. If the music is good then finding out the meaning of the lyrics is a nice bonus but I don't really care. Metal hurts my ears, I've tried and tried countless times to listen to it, to find just one song I liked, it was impossible.

I understand them not knowing the song, but the fact of the matter is that Metallica is one of the most successful, best selling, and popula

• Know who's a bigger selling artist than Metallica? Rihanna. By A LOT. I wouldn't know a Rihanna song from the death rattle of the babies on the Youthanasia album cover.

• metallica is a pop band and most of their songs sound the same

• The latest steven universe is like the gayest one yet

• So... par for the course really?

The latest steven universe is like the gayest one yet

• They should rename the show gay space rocks that sometimes sing

So... par for the course really?

• My little sister watches the show and I remember being fairly intoxicated and just kept laugh-snorting (unprovoked, mind you) trying not to interrupt but I just find the show so damn ridiculous.

They should rename the show gay space rocks that sometimes sing

• Put me on competitive. I fuck shit up

During the game

• new avatar? XD @CrazedRabbit ? (my funny screenshot moment)

• Im going to start this again

Very early

• They are kids, as if they know differences between metal and rock and I dunno. They are a metal band and not many people actually like that genre (me first) because it really isn't very common thing to hear.

• You're a super-fan!

• edited September 2016

It's glorious <3. Don't mind if I do steal it.

new avatar? XD @CrazedRabbit ? (my funny screenshot moment)

• Aye! Looks good :)

It's glorious . Don't mind if I do steal it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.