The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• I guess to show that Carver picks up on Clementine's potential killing instinct and beats her to it while saving face.

wdfan posted: »

What do you think the purpose of the knife scene with Carver and Clementine was? Whether you try and go for it or not, Carver just picks it up and puts it back in the draw and the moment passes.

• What obvious reasons? The moderators seem to close threads indiscriminately just on the chance users may become abusive or the discussion goes off topic. They infringe on our freedom of speech, if you ask me.

I once had a Confession Thread. It lasted a while and was super cool and quite successful but then it was closed for obvious reasons. It would be cool if it was opened again.

• I started to like her after we escaped the hardware store. I was actually sad when she died.

DabigRG posted: »

Does anyone actually like Rebecca?

• I don't think there have ever been alternate outfits in The Walking Dead games. Unless you are talking about how Carley/Doug had a different outfit at the motel camp than in the drugstore scene. I think a few of the characters may have worn different clothing in the concept drawings/models before the games were released. Luke was originally drawn wearing Nick's hat. I've seen a model of Becca with a purple shirt. Bonnie looks very different than her original model who was heavyset, tattooed, and wore an hairband/bandanna.

Were there alternate outfits for the characters in Season 2?

• Wow, that happened kinda late! lol

I started to like her after we escaped the hardware store. I was actually sad when she died.

• Unless you are talking about how Carley/Doug had a different outfit at the motel camp than in the drugstore scene.

Yeah, that's what I mean.

Luke was originally drawn wearing Nick's hat.

He was originally wearing his body, too! :lol:

Bonnie looks very different than her original model who was heavyset, tattooed, and wore an hairband/bandanna.

Da hell?!

I don't think there have ever been alternate outfits in The Walking Dead games. Unless you are talking about how Carley/Doug had a different

• I never disliked her to be honest. My opinion went from "Really?" when she wanted to shoot Clementine to neutral.

Wow, that happened kinda late! lol

• The picture is buried somewhere in an old thread. I'll see if I can find it for you. She is pretty much unrecognisable except for the red hair.

Unless you are talking about how Carley/Doug had a different outfit at the motel camp than in the drugstore scene. Yeah, that's what

• Here you go, @DabigRG:

Bonnie1

Bonnie2

Bonnie3

Bonnie4

Bonnie5

Bonnie6

Unless you are talking about how Carley/Doug had a different outfit at the motel camp than in the drugstore scene. Yeah, that's what

• It's pretty common, this happens quite allot - sometimes the Forums is filled with Kenny praises, other times its filled with Kenny arguments, although one never seems to happen without the other - this all started when Episode 5 of Season 2 released, I left the forums because the Jane and Kenny Wars went out of hand :\

Okay. I'm normally pretty positively neutral about him myself, though thats been starting to change recently...

• I think they are just remarked as the '400 Days Group'?

Like how the Season 2 group is called the Cabin Group.

• Yeah. Rebecca is honestly the only member of the Cabin Group that falls under meh for me. Liked Pete and Alvin from the start, disliked Carlos, grew to respect Luke after being made wary by heresay, and of course Sarah made me go from being slightly creeped out and suspicious to being absolutely endeared and invested.

Honestly, Clementine blackmailing her was the only highlight I can think of, other than maybe her getting testy about her waterbreaking and the pills .

I never disliked her to be honest. My opinion went from "Really?" when she wanted to shoot Clementine to neutral.

• edited September 2016

Oh, well I know that--its kinda boring in this context!

Awesome out of it, sure, but I'd rather have a more centralized name.

prink34320 posted: »

I think they are just remarked as the '400 Days Group'?

• She became more likable as the game progressed. I felt sympathy toward her that she went through all that and wasn't able to see AJ grow up.

Yeah. Rebecca is honestly the only member of the Cabin Group that falls under meh for me. Liked Pete and Alvin from the start, disliked Carl

• Cripes!!! A member of Grove Street, I see.

Don't do drugs, kids!

Here you go, @DabigRG:

• Why are some people so hyped about Wyatt, Nate, and Eddie?

• edited September 2016

Hey, I have a question about something that happened near the end of TWD S1,
    In episode 5, when you're walking with Clementine through the big group of walkers, and right before Lee faints how Clementine sees her parents..
    Was her father there? was he the one behind her mother? Because I only noticed her mother.

Thank you.

• edited September 2016

Don't you think its a little strange that they stayed together even as walkers? (By stayed together I mean because they were both in the same spot)

Yes, both were there.

• Yeah, a bit. I guess "until death do us part" wasn't good enough for them!

Acheive250 posted: »

Don't you think its a little strange that they stayed together even as walkers? (By stayed together I mean because they were both in the same spot)

• Late I know but recurring drug usage, especially heroin (which was Bonnie's presumed preferred drug of choice) has a common side effect of deteriorating and seemingly aging someone's skin. This is probably why she has crows feet

longlivelee posted: »

I think she was around 20-30, but she looks a whole lot older.

• I guess you could call them the 'Campsite Crew'? Or the 'Recruits' for those that went with Tavia to Howe's?

Oh, well I know that--its kinda boring in this context! Awesome out of it, sure, but I'd rather have a more centralized name.

• I liked Rebecca from the end of Episode 1.

Does anyone actually like Rebecca?

• In stories, allot of coincidences occur in order to give the audience the full emotional impact.

• Yeah, I recall trying to spread around something along those lines.

I guess you could call them the 'Campsite Crew'? Or the 'Recruits' for those that went with Tavia to Howe's?

• Ok, so question: Do we have a topic about first/later impressions in general?

Because I've got several write-ups about Season 2 on the way and I'm starting to think that the "Thoughts on Season 2's writing" topic may not be the best place to post them.

• What about "Gil's Pitstop Outskirts Crew?"

Yeah, I recall trying to spread around something along those lines.

• Eh...Maybe, maybe not?

What about "Gil's Pitstop Outskirts Crew?"

• Unrealism for the sake of emotional punch.

• [insert sad violin soundtrack here]

[insert lens flare here]

[insert shot of tears dropping onto ground here]

Eh...Maybe, maybe not?

• edited September 2016

Serious question here cause I was looking through some old discussions and I need to know:
    Is there anything we shan't talk about in this community?

• Okay, so apparently the episodes in Season 2 were made to run shorter than those in Season 1. Why?

• What exactly is this "infamous" pizza vs ice cream decision and what exactly did it entail?

• Taking note of everything, waiting for my time to shine

There are often different ways villainous characters can be redeemed in a post-apocalyptic setting; * Killing the bigger threat or aidi

• Job J kept making little teaser tweets that mention Pizza or ice cream:

enter image description here

There were numerous threads trying to figure out what the pizza and ice cream was. Some thought the icecream was wellington and the pizza was a different place. The main theory was that it was Kenny and Luke. We thought we would have to choose between the two.

Boy, were we wrong.

What exactly is this "infamous" pizza vs ice cream decision and what exactly did it entail?

• Telltale wanted the fans to be able to finish the episodes in one siting. The thing is, if a game is well done, I find it easy to sit through a 2 1/2 or 3 hour episode. I think many agree with this as well. Besides, there is a pause option so I don't see why they need to be closer to only 90 minutes.

Okay, so apparently the episodes in Season 2 were made to run shorter than those in Season 1. Why?

• edited September 2016

There are many things we can't talk about in this community.... but I can't say them. ;)

Serious question here cause I was looking through some old discussions and I need to know: Is there anything we shan't talk about in this community?

• Something like this, maybe?

Ok, so question: Do we have a topic about first/later impressions in general? Because I've got several write-ups about Season 2 on the wa

• Banned users, I think.

Serious question here cause I was looking through some old discussions and I need to know: Is there anything we shan't talk about in this community?

• Oooh, so it was a conscious marketing/hype ploy!

Though, I did hear about the Luke vs. spoiler[Kenny] debate before I actually played Season 2, I just didn't really get it until recently and just assumed it was fans of Kenny giving Luke a hard time because why not.

Job J kept making little teaser tweets that mention Pizza or ice cream: There were numerous threads trying to figure out what the piz

Sign in to comment in this discussion.