Will be there a Season2 ???

Because that would be cathartic... at least by my side.
I really loved and enjoyed every second of the game, that is why I completed it 19 times. It's THE perfect game experience for me.
I know it wasn't a long time since the 1st season came out, but the fans and I really want to know about an upcoming Season 2, if it is plausible.
The characters, the story, the dialogues, the concept, the music, the graphics and everything's are too cool to not be continued.

Telltale showed us a lot of times that they are the BEST at storytelling, but I hope they don't throw away the opportunity to make a sequel to their best game.

I hope Telltale see not just this post but the others that want to know about an upcoming Season 2.
As a bonus, which character you want to see from the other Borderlands games in Season 2?

Touchgoal!!!!

Comments

• Well I sure want a season 2 and I hope that we some day get one. But for now its kinda looking...

enter image description here

• This game touches you in all the right ways... I would literally cry if they annouced season 2.

• This game touches you in all the right ways

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ekelund21 posted: »

This game touches you in all the right ways... I would literally cry if they annouced season 2.

• enter image description here

This game touches you in all the right ways ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• wen she gibe u the gud touch

enter image description here

• That was good :D

This game touches you in all the right ways ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• If they don't make a Season 2, it will be pathetic

Poogers555 posted: »

Well I sure want a season 2 and I hope that we some day get one. But for now its kinda looking...

• If you guys have to choose, which one will you pick?

• Tales from the Borderlands Season 2
    • Borderlands 3
    • Borderlands movie
  • edited September 2016

borderlands 3 (if gearbox or 2k mess it up id choose a season 2)

tothclean posted: »

If you guys have to choose, which one will you pick? * Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 * Borderlands 3 * Borderlands movie

• Tales from the Borderlands Season 2

If you guys have to choose, which one will you pick? * Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 * Borderlands 3 * Borderlands movie

• I enjoy the flagship series, so I am looking forward to a third Borderlands-- which is what I expect to be announced the soonest.

However, Tales was so good IMO, I think I'd want a second season sooner, but only with the caveat that they keep most of the same characters. I would be kinda bummed if they announced Season 2 but with a completely different set of characters, honestly. Not that I don’t trust Telltale to build great characters, I'm still a little too attached to the current cast right now!

The ideal world for me would be BL3 but with TFTBL playable characters. Let me play as Fiona, at least? Or (lol) Loaderbot? Please Gearbox? :)

I am least enthused by the idea of a Borderlands movie, if only because of the current track record for video game movies. I think movie studios' desire to appeal to the broadest audience (i.e. maximizing dem dollar signs) plus the need to tell a complex story within the span of ~2 hours is a recipe for epic disappointment. I'm OK with Mad Max remaining as the reference point here

first post...weee

• The movie was announced already. I hope they don't screw it up.

Dozurany posted: »

I enjoy the flagship series, so I am looking forward to a third Borderlands-- which is what I expect to be announced the soonest. However

• I seriously want a season 2 they still have not explained what happened to them at the ending of episode 5. Or maybe I'm missing something because I don't really like normal borderlands game but telltale can make any series good.

• My b. Thought it was still in vague rumorland. Feelings are still the same though :)

The movie was announced already. I hope they don't screw it up.

• Or maybe I'm missing something because I don't really like normal borderlands game

Nope, you haven't missed anything in regards of what happened to Rhys and Fiona.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I seriously want a season 2 they still have not explained what happened to them at the ending of episode 5. Or maybe I'm missing something because I don't really like normal borderlands game but telltale can make any series good.

• New to the community? Welcome!

I enjoy the flagship series, so I am looking forward to a third Borderlands-- which is what I expect to be announced the soonest. However

• I would kill for a new Loaderbot class in a future Borderlands game/DLC!

• edited September 2016

Press F to save everyone on your team and become a real MVP just to return as an even bigger MVP?

I would kill for a new Loaderbot class in a future Borderlands game/DLC!

• Aww, thank you! Newb to the community, though not to Telltale games. I don't know why it took me so long to get off my arse and finish this one, don't judge me. lol Seems like a fairly chill and friendly bunch here, despite the frothing over Season 2s (which - don't get me wrong - I feel the same way about!)

New to the community? Welcome!

• Right? I mean, there was that line about Loaderbots getting smarter since Jack died...

I would kill for a new Loaderbot class in a future Borderlands game/DLC!

• Loaderbot is now actually the last Loaderbot, kinda like how ClapTrap is now the last ClapTrap.

These Hyperion Robots gotta learn how to stop dying.

Right? I mean, there was that line about Loaderbots getting smarter since Jack died...

• Yeah, I suppose you've got a point there. Boo.

I'll pretend there's a forgotten Loaderbot and Claptrap tribe still on Elpis somewhere

Poogers555 posted: »

Loaderbot is now actually the last Loaderbot, kinda like how ClapTrap is now the last ClapTrap. These Hyperion Robots gotta learn how to stop dying.

• It looks lЇke we'll never know what happened to Rhys and Fiona,and Season 2 will give us new protagonists,so in the end of episode 5 we'll (fake spoiler lol) face Rhys and Fiona as antagonists,which got rough and bad dudes in all of possible ways

Or maybe I'm missing something because I don't really like normal borderlands game Nope, you haven't missed anything in regards of what happened to Rhys and Fiona.

• I hope they don't become antagonists in Season 2. That would run everything.

Denus1998 posted: »

It looks lЇke we'll never know what happened to Rhys and Fiona,and Season 2 will give us new protagonists,so in the end of episode 5 we'll (fake spoiler lol) face Rhys and Fiona as antagonists,which got rough and bad dudes in all of possible ways

• edited September 2016

yes please telltale announce a season 2 it is time .... !!

• Wut? Wait.. am I missing something or... wait, are you asking or what... WHAT IS GOING ON!?

Tuerkis posted: »

yes please telltale announce a season 2 it is time .... !!

• I guess you didn't miss something ... I was just asking and hoping... sadly no new informations... )-:

Wut? Wait.. am I missing something or... wait, are you asking or what... WHAT IS GOING ON!?

• Aw. the idea just gave me a little hope :'(

Tuerkis posted: »

I guess you didn't miss something ... I was just asking and hoping... sadly no new informations... )-:

• Just finished my second playthrough of the game, and it's made me want a sequel more-so than it did the first time around. Easily my favourite Telltale game, and I don't say that lightly haha. As an aside, I like that Fiona's ability to make decisions based on her forward thinking has evolved into Batman's skillset in the new series. It's cool seeing those minor developments from one game to another.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.