Tales from the Borderlands never ends

2»

Comments

• I wasn't able to buy the other four episodes and watched a freaking no-commentary playthrough on YouTube.

That's an unexpected answer.

Hey, I just have to ask... Did you give her the flower?

• I cried during "Vault of the Traveler" twice in a row.

Join the club my friend. That shit with Sasha man, it had me in tears, haven't felt like that since Lee.

I liked it a lot. I was impressed by how human and believable the entire main cast was. And Gortys and Loader Bot are the two most freaking

• Dat moment when you hear My Silver Lining for 6th time....

• just gotta keep on keeping on...

Keeping on waiting for season 2!!!

Leluch123 posted: »

Dat moment when you hear My Silver Lining for 6th time....

• Let's hope that we will see annoucment around february next year...

Ekelund21 posted: »

just gotta keep on keeping on... Keeping on waiting for season 2!!!

• I guess hope is the only thing we can do :'(

Leluch123 posted: »

Let's hope that we will see annoucment around february next year...

• Hell yeah it is!

MauroR posted: »

I really love this game too, it's the best Telltale Games work.

• Only a Borderlands game can make a joke about someone's death scene.

I cried during "Vault of the Traveler" twice in a row. Join the club my friend. That shit with Sasha man, it had me in tears, haven't felt like that since Lee.

• I played it maybe 3 times or maybe 2 times, I don't know.

I would like to play it again, but I can't because I remember the game, the choices and everything so when I play it again it'll be kinda boring because I remember everything.

My favorite character is Handsome Jack I guess.

The best moment for me was the ending.

• I've already finished it about 15-17 times, but it still doesn't get boring to me. So we can say I'm a huge fan.

Nae NaeD posted: »

I played it maybe 3 times or maybe 2 times, I don't know. I would like to play it again, but I can't because I remember the game, the cho

• edited August 2016

This scene was cute.

Add to the list of people who like Fiona more than Rhys (though he's cool too). This line from her particularly had me really feeling for her. I honestly said 'Awwwwww bless' out there when I first played that bit.

• Hey. We're bros, bro.

Harian96 posted: »

That's bro, bro.

• I have played it 3 times so far and watched multiple "Playthroughs". This game, in my opinion, is really a masterpiece: The characters are great and a refreshing change of pace (Especially Rhys), the tone and atmosphere is fantastic, the music selections are awesome, the voice acting is amazing, the humour was good and funny, many good points here. I did notice a few mistakes throughout my "Playthroughs", such as enemies and projectiles teleporting from one place to the other, random clichés to keep the story going and a few goofs (Like Rudiger abandoning his cleaver but is later seen with it) but it's not a big deal for me. It's an epic game nonetheless, in my opinion.

• If there's one thing I can give TFTB, it's that the game certainly has some meat.

Whereas I usually beat a Telltale game in roughly 5-7 hours. I think Tales spent around 10 hours.

• That's what I'm talking about!
    (Manly tears in the background)

• Bro, for bros.

Quaker540 posted: »

Hey. We're bros, bro.

• edited September 2016

Thank you. Here, have my shoulder.

tothclean posted: »

That's what I'm talking about! (Manly tears in the background)

• Does anyone know how old Rhys is? Since you can scan Vaugh, Fiona and Sasha with the echo-eye and find out their ages, it got me to wonder how old he is.

• Rhys is most likely 27, although he can be in the range of 26 - 28. Vaughn says that they went to college together, and Vaughn is 27, so its safe to assume that Rhys is also 27.

Does anyone know how old Rhys is? Since you can scan Vaugh, Fiona and Sasha with the echo-eye and find out their ages, it got me to wonder how old he is.

• Don't forget there was also a time-skip, @Poogers555. I'm not sure how long it was, but I believe it was at least a year long. That makes Rhys approximately 27-29 years old

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhys is most likely 27, although he can be in the range of 26 - 28. Vaughn says that they went to college together, and Vaughn is 27, so its safe to assume that Rhys is also 27.

• I thought about mentioning that but I was boring. There is unused audio of the stranger saying what happened was a year ago though, they might have got rid of it because he also says that vault opened a year ago and maybe that was to spoilery

Quaker540 posted: »

Don't forget there was also a time-skip, @Poogers555. I'm not sure how long it was, but I believe it was at least a year long. That makes Rhys approximately 27-29 years old

• Played through start to finish twice, mostly just to see what happens when I picked the other option at major decision points. And whether hacking the gun is more entertaining than the car ^^

I couldn't resist playing Rhys as the bootlicker/fanboy the first go around, but I did love hearing him cut Jack down to size in my second playthrough. For some reason, I couldn't play Fiona much differently. Shit-talker to the end.

Now I'm just replaying chapters whenever the fancy strikes

• When I play the game again, there are scenes that I find more emotional than I did the first time playing it, isn't that weird? I know whats gonna happen, but it still gives me more feels than before. Like when Sasha and Fi are talking to Janey about Athena and their relationship, before she's building the caravan into a spaceship. Or when I make Rhys tell the sisters about having Handsome Jack in his head and I'm thinking "no please forgive me, I wanted to tell you earlier, but the game wouldn't let me!", or when the sisters look trough their old house in Hollow Point before leaving, and my diologue choices lead to Sasha saying "don't tell me how to feel". The writing and acting in this game can be so incredibly good, better than most (all) movies and tv-series.

• I think when you know what is going to happen, but the characters don't, it can really intensify the impact of a scene or choice-- especially when you care about them :)

I'm with you, that's why I'm excited to see them work on hybridizing gaming and television. Such a great idea

When I play the game again, there are scenes that I find more emotional than I did the first time playing it, isn't that weird? I know whats

Sign in to comment in this discussion.