Official Jetra thread

Comments

• It might happen in the second season (if you have a second season ) This end was really bad ( my opinion )

• if there will be one but my hopes are high

MegaXD posted: »

Maybe in season 2 haha I hope so

• its not much of an ending really its more of a "ok we need to stop making these right now."literally they could make up to episode 20 and I'd buy everyone with a smile.

MegaXD posted: »

It might happen in the second season (if you have a second season ) This end was really bad ( my opinion )

• I think players should be able to choose who they want to love. For instance, someone playing as FJesse might ship Lukesse, therefore, they should be able to choose if Jesse wants to love Lukas. Anyone playing as MJesse may ship Jetra, and so on. Players should also have the choice for their Jesse to stay single, just to make things fair, yeah?

• I'd buy it too

its not much of an ending really its more of a "ok we need to stop making these right now."literally they could make up to episode 20 and I'd buy everyone with a smile.

• If it does happen there'd still be people asking about a gay option, some people were saying that Petra is straight but that's not really been shown at all. If there was a gay option it should be up to the player whether Lukas/Petra was gay.

I think players should be able to choose who they want to love. For instance, someone playing as FJesse might ship Lukesse, therefore, they

• Craaazy
    The first Jetra moment in the game feels like nostalgia because it was almost a YEAR ago when the game came out... That's rare in games because there usually isn't as long between the start and finish... a good year of new content...

• I think there should be an option like this: If you want to stay with Petra If you are MJesse , you should opt for a choice , or you can choose not to stick with it, or you can stay. If you are MJ necessarily those lines are Petra If you are FJ , Lukas will have the lines .

I think players should be able to choose who they want to love. For instance, someone playing as FJesse might ship Lukesse, therefore, they

• Seeing all these ships that never happened after the game ended

enter image description here

• edited September 2016

After realizing the odds of a season 2 are high

Poogers555 posted: »

Seeing all these ships that never happened after the game ended

• Season 2 explained by Tattletale i think. (I heard it from someone else don't trust this)
    But if it is well ehuehuehu :)

Season 2 (if there is one) will probably have more clues...:D

• Well, they were mistakened to do that.

Some people were also discussing lukesse, so I don't see why not?

• Eric Stripe just mentioned that his particular relationship is up to player interpretation and play style. He said it on his tumblr.

• Umm, this has almost nothing to do with the ship but, uh... isn't Petra taller then Jesse? XD Just asking, cuz I see a lot of drawing where Jesse is taller.

• Tattletale?

Naseselin posted: »

Season 2 explained by Tattletale i think. (I heard it from someone else don't trust this) But if it is well ehuehuehu

• edited September 2016

Eric Stripe confirmed that Petra is the tallest in the group. (When Axel and Em aren't present.)

Petraisbae posted: »

Umm, this has almost nothing to do with the ship but, uh... isn't Petra taller then Jesse? XD Just asking, cuz I see a lot of drawing where Jesse is taller.

• I don't get this, because I thought Axel is the tallest in the group.

Eric Stripe confirmed that Petra is the tallest in the group. (When Axel and Em aren't present.)

• During the adventure between ep 5 - 8, Petra is considered tallest of the group because Axel is absent.

JimMate789 posted: »

I don't get this, because I thought Axel is the tallest in the group.

• Would make sense in MC:SM, because there's alternate body types in the game that aren't in vanilla. Take Axel or Em as an example. Playertypes in Minecraft (on pc at least) are all the same height wise.

Petraisbae posted: »

Umm, this has almost nothing to do with the ship but, uh... isn't Petra taller then Jesse? XD Just asking, cuz I see a lot of drawing where Jesse is taller.

• But still, Axel is the largest of the ENTIRE gang. And also Axel appeared in Episode 8.

Lazy_DC posted: »

During the adventure between ep 5 - 8, Petra is considered tallest of the group because Axel is absent.

• edited September 2016

yeah

Would make sense in MC:SM, because there's alternate body types in the game that aren't in vanilla. Take Axel or Em as an example. Playertypes in Minecraft (on pc at least) are all the same height wise.

• http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2016/09/12/minecraft-story-mode-season-2-release-date.htm

guys there will be a season 2! OMG, but october 2017 like the said in the page, and it's maybe not confirmed :(

• Don't trust "Release Dates" that aren't from a trusted source or the developer. That's unlikely true.

Tareing posted: »

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2016/09/12/minecraft-story-mode-season-2-release-date.htm guys there will be a season 2! OMG, but october 2017 like the said in the page, and it's maybe not confirmed

• I agree. There's already a lot of diversity in the game, so maybe in the next season? Telltale, you could probably snag an award for being the first gaming company to allow gay couples. Just saying. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

If it does happen there'd still be people asking about a gay option, some people were saying that Petra is straight but that's not really been shown at all. If there was a gay option it should be up to the player whether Lukas/Petra was gay.

• There's already a few pieces of fanart on DeviantArt that are Jetra and Lukesse where it's same gender. Not much of really there though.

I agree. There's already a lot of diversity in the game, so maybe in the next season? Telltale, you could probably snag an award for being the first gaming company to allow gay couples. Just saying. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• strong text Not now, not ever, it's not happening.

• No Romance = This Game Will NEVER Be Great Again

• "First gaming company to allow gay couples"
    You mean like Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Technomancer, Skyrim, Fablet 3, etc?

I agree. There's already a lot of diversity in the game, so maybe in the next season? Telltale, you could probably snag an award for being the first gaming company to allow gay couples. Just saying. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• edited October 2016

I do agree that this would allow for more diverse choices, since whichever gender gets picked for Jesse will lock away alternate paths.

I think there should be an option like this: If you want to stay with Petra If you are MJesse , you should opt for a choice , or you can cho

• edited October 2016

i super duper wish that both season 2 will come out and jetra/lukesse will happen

SO HYPED

• If there will be a Season 2, I want to see romance.

No Romance = This Game Will Never Be Great Again

• AGREED

JimMate789 posted: »

If there will be a Season 2, I want to see romance. No Romance = This Game Will Never Be Great Again

• I don't know any of those games, besides Dragon Age soooo. . .

Shamerida posted: »

"First gaming company to allow gay couples" You mean like Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Technomancer, Skyrim, Fablet 3, etc?

• It's just a theory about if there will be a Season 2, then when is the release date.

Tareing posted: »

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2016/09/12/minecraft-story-mode-season-2-release-date.htm guys there will be a season 2! OMG, but october 2017 like the said in the page, and it's maybe not confirmed

• Jetra!! :D
    Ivor seemed to fancy Harper in episode 7 and 8 alot.
    Ivper confirmed?

• I know this is a kids game... but isn't it a huge letdown that there wasn't even one Jetra moment? I mean I saved her ass countless times over 8 episodes, you'd think they'd at least be able to say they like each other.

• Yeah I think the same... I'm really disappointed :(
    Well, at least we have one ivper moment

I know this is a kids game... but isn't it a huge letdown that there wasn't even one Jetra moment? I mean I saved her ass countless times over 8 episodes, you'd think they'd at least be able to say they like each other.

• You had to save her numerous times, first choose her or Gabriel, then she or Lukas, and last she or Ivor ...
    And since the episode 5 they were getting closer to each other, it's impossible to say that Telltale did nothing happen between them
    And every time Jesse had the option to say that she was one of his best friends
    Why do all this and have no Jetra moment :'(
    Sorry for my English

I know this is a kids game... but isn't it a huge letdown that there wasn't even one Jetra moment? I mean I saved her ass countless times over 8 episodes, you'd think they'd at least be able to say they like each other.

• edited November 2016

There actually where a few moments. Hinted at it but never accomplished.

This discussion has been closed.