Help me guys

I cant play tales from the border land bucus im yonger then 18 but i want to know what happens, so could someone tell me what it is please!

Comments

• Watch a YouTube play through. The worst thing anyone says is sh*t, so maybe watch a no-commentary vid if you really want to know.

• I'm under 18 too and I played it anyways. Nobody cares how old you are, I've been watching, playing and reading movies, games and books for people older than 18 and it's okay. Buy it in somewhere and play it, idk. It doesn't have any "bad word" (ok some but they're not fucking Kenny or mootherfucking kind of fucking fucks Negan [ok sorry I could't help it]), and there are not sex refecences, as far as I know, at least nothing graphical (Telltale doesn't have the balls to make a friking kiss), but there's a lot of blood and violence, which is awsome (I LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE BLEED). It's rated M for some reason, but nothing really happends, in my opinion, it's even kinda childish (BUT STILL AWSOME), so don't worry about it.

• Also i don't like bad words or blood

• The TFTBL wikia has plot synopses of all the episodes.

• edited September 2016

Theres totally nothing involving eyeballs, arms, torsos, or arms...

Also i don't like bad words or blood

• enter image description here

Totally

Poogers555 posted: »

Theres totally nothing involving eyeballs, arms, torsos, or arms...

• People people being crushed by huge robots, countless people dying, skin pizzas, intestines... No, nothing like that.

Totally

• Well, there's a lot of blood. Like, a lot. Search up 'skin pizzas tales from the borderlands' and look at a few images if you want to see what (almost) is the most graphic thing in the game. The word 'shit' is used about every 20 seconds, but it's just another word.

• I am no sherlock,but i can tell you are probably even younger than 12.So don't touch the game please

• I'm not it looks to bloody

buttstabber posted: »

I am no sherlock,but i can tell you are probably even younger than 12.So don't touch the game please

• OKAY... i'm not playing that

kmatie posted: »

Well, there's a lot of blood. Like, a lot. Search up 'skin pizzas tales from the borderlands' and look at a few images if you want to see wh

• (minor spoilers of TftB, and the link contains a minor spoilers of TWDG: Michonne)

THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING PLAYING VIDEOGAMES!? You can kill rich people, powerful people, assholes people, Kenny people, and FUCKING FUCK SHIT (ok sorry my iner Negan is pissed) HOW DO EXPRESS YOU INNER RAGE WITHOUT BAD WORDS? And blood and gore is great, when I see someone suffering, I can't help but grin :D I love to hear them scream in agony.

This is (I think) the two (and only one can happend, depending on your choices) worst things that happends in TftB:

SHE ISN'T EVEN SCREAMING IN FUCKING AGONY!! THIS IS RATED M, TELLTALE, YOU CAN ALLOW THEMSELVES TO DO IT! MAKE HER CRY LIKE FRIKING SAM!

This is dissapointing

Well now you at least screamed a little.

(it's still dissapointing)

See? Compared to TWD, Pandora is a paradise! ;)

• You will like it!

The rest of the time is this:

OKAY... i'm not playing that

• BLOOD IS COOL, DUDE! What's not to like about it? Besides, it's like, comic blood. For example, this.

I'm not it looks to bloody

• Don't know what's worse, wanting someone to type out a summary of 8 hours of gameplay or the grammar errors

• Well, this was... interesting... to read. Onto the next thread.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.