The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm currently drinking a Samuel Adam's Bonfire Blonde...

It tastes like those cheap bacon bits you'd get in those plastic cups. I'm assuming they were aiming for it to taste a bit more hopsy but it leaves such a stale aftertaste.

And it's only 5.5% alcohol per volume, so it isn't even giving me a buzz.

• Well, yeah, but I was afraid of lifeless eyes way before I had any serious mental issues. It's just that with these issues, the fear intensifies.

papai46 posted: »

I think you have some issues, dude.

• Oh shit.

ZapThroat posted: »

OMG, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are getting divorced?

• Jus saw this amazing movie again:)
    The trailer doesn't do it justice!

• Am I the only one that finds Danai Gurira extremely attractive? Especially when I see her as Michonne in the TWD. T H I C K.

• edited September 2016

So I've finally got access to some decent Wi-Fi, so I figured I'd post a picture from my Gippsland trip so far. This was taken on the third day (19/09/2016) at the Maffra Motor Museum in Maffra, Victoria.

http://imgur.com/7yBm7WB

• She's beautiful!

Am I the only one that finds Danai Gurira extremely attractive? Especially when I see her as Michonne in the TWD. T H I C K.

• It is settled. I have to go there one day.

So I've finally got access to some decent Wi-Fi, so I figured I'd post a picture from my Gippsland trip so far. This was taken on the third day (19/09/2016) at the Maffra Motor Museum in Maffra, Victoria. http://imgur.com/7yBm7WB

• edited September 2016

Soony, release this fooking demo for Gravity Rush 2 in Europe and the US.

enter image description here

• **Graphical Update **

• I Was Still wondering if Telltale would Add an Options Feature to increase the level Of detail, lighting, Ambient Occlusion and Other range of Graphical Improvements, in there games within the mobile department (Android) Some High End devices such as Nvidia's Terga K1 and X1 can run the same leave of detail as its console counterpart, Yet I have not seen this Option Implemented I Was Wondering if Telltale Might take a look into this Issues *
  • BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited September 2016

Yuengling or bust my dude.

I'm currently drinking a Samuel Adam's Bonfire Blonde... It tastes like those cheap bacon bits you'd get in those plastic cups. I'm assum

• Pretty damn spiffy!

So I've finally got access to some decent Wi-Fi, so I figured I'd post a picture from my Gippsland trip so far. This was taken on the third day (19/09/2016) at the Maffra Motor Museum in Maffra, Victoria. http://imgur.com/7yBm7WB

• A french youtuber was asked to interview Jean Claude Juncker. Her theme is kinda about how to live ecological, so nothing linked to politics. When she had to do the interview, youtube's staff kinda threaten her to not ask the questions she wanted about lobbies and all.
    She did.
    The day after, Youtube thanked her for her interview and offered her a job, which she refuses.

Youtube's (and EU btw) policy best policy ever.

• Never had it, but I'll keep an eye out next time I'm in the market.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Yuengling or bust my dude.

• Batman's been officially been moved to the top of forums. Didn't feel like making a thread since its such obvious info. Still neat.

• Seems Telltale talk also moved up.

Batman's been officially been moved to the top of forums. Didn't feel like making a thread since its such obvious info. Still neat.

• What the fuck, I'm gone for like 10 minutes and the Telltale Talk section is at the top of the forums.

• What the fuck, I'm gone for like 10 minutes and the Telltale Talk section is at the top of the forums.

• Yeah, with Minecraft being over, I asked if Telltale Talk could be moved up top next time that they shifted forums around. I think it'll help keep more people around after a Season ends. That, and it used to be up top by default.

What the fuck, I'm gone for like 10 minutes and the Telltale Talk section is at the top of the forums.

• tfw now even Telltale talk is over your forum section

• batman can't catch a break...

dojo32161 posted: »

Seems Telltale talk also moved up.

• It actually used to be the default top forum back in the day.

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw now even Telltale talk is over your forum section

• I just wasted 6 frustrating minutes of my life trying to scroll up.

• Oh, look at that, YouTube fucked itself in the ass again.

• Man, that looks like quite the step up over the first game. Too bad the sequel isn't also coming out on Vita. :(

MichaelBP posted: »

Soony, release this fooking demo for Gravity Rush 2 in Europe and the US.

• Back on top, baby

It actually used to be the default top forum back in the day.

• It seems like the first teaser from 3-4 years ago was targetting the Vita, but everything they've shown so far in streams and demos is on a whole different scale compared to 1, so it probably couldn't be done on the Vita, without being heavily downgraded. 1 wasn't initially a Vita game though, they were working on it for the PS3, back in 2008/2009.

Man, that looks like quite the step up over the first game. Too bad the sequel isn't also coming out on Vita.

• edited September 2016

Soooo...

https://mobile.twitter.com/graymartigan/status/778695984243089409

Official RWBY body pillows?

• edited September 2016

EDIT: Double post, double "Oh No"

• I like it we should get more traffic now :)

What the fuck, I'm gone for like 10 minutes and the Telltale Talk section is at the top of the forums.

• Is luxury flaked drinking chocolate just grated chocolate bars?

• Did Telltale update the site again!?

• Six whole minutes? surely you're exaggerating?

I just wasted 6 frustrating minutes of my life trying to scroll up.

• Hey, I ain't complaining ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Johro posted: »

Back on top, baby

• They only moved Telltale talk up and Minecraft down.

joshua007 posted: »

Did Telltale update the site again!?

• Funny thing is i went to the bottom of the page and wondered where it went

Yeah, with Minecraft being over, I asked if Telltale Talk could be moved up top next time that they shifted forums around. I think it'll help keep more people around after a Season ends. That, and it used to be up top by default.

• Well, got prepared for Halloween a bit too early.

By the way, how's my new avatar? :>

Sign in to comment in this discussion.