The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• SSSniperwolf = T H I C K

• Why did talk get bumped to the head of the page?

1. Read this post of mine from earlier
    2. It used to be at the top of the forums anyways

Why did talk get bumped to the head of the page?

• Where have you been? You look like you've been beat up! (Your avatar)

I have returned.

• Yeah it was ruff! Strapped to a chair for a while was torture! I went to Cornwall, was a real good week. First holiday in years

Acheive250 posted: »

Where have you been? You look like you've been beat up! (Your avatar)

• Ok cool, haven't been around so didn't know

* Read this post of mine from earlier * It used to be at the top of the forums anyways

• was a real good week. First holiday in years

I'm glad to hear that. Welcome back!

Yeah it was ruff! Strapped to a chair for a while was torture! I went to Cornwall, was a real good week. First holiday in years

• Why does Anthony Fantano have a meme review channel?

• Glad you had fun. And oof, I got over mine recently. Get well!

Yeah it was a good one. Other than long car journeys and this killer cold I have it was all good.

• Look what I got : D
    enter image description here

• edited September 2016

I hate how America get good anime shirts but don't ship to uk. We have shit all :/ and the when they do ship its costs double what the item is :(

• I hate how America get good anime shirts but don't ship to uk. We have shit all and the when they do ship its costs double what the item is

• Well you ARE a BeyondEnder...Man (or is it the dragon?)

Anyway, how did you get that?

BeyondEnder posted: »

Look what I got : D

• Have you ever tried redbubble? They sell designs that you can order on posters, bags, phone cases, multiple shirt styles, ect. I can't say if they have any good anime prints, but everything I've ordered from this site has been of decent quality at its worse. Sorry if they don't carry anything you're looking for.

I hate how America get good anime shirts but don't ship to uk. We have shit all and the when they do ship its costs double what the item is

• I don't trust that website, ordered something it never turned up and I couldn't get my money back

Kenny726 posted: »

Have you ever tried redbubble? They sell designs that you can order on posters, bags, phone cases, multiple shirt styles, ect. I can't say i

• Well, that sucks. I've ordered so many times from that website without a bad experience, but different sellers equal different service. Or you know, the difference between getting a nice shirt or wasting $25. Sorry I couldn't help.

I don't trust that website, ordered something it never turned up and I couldn't get my money back

• I was playing The Last of Us again and ran into this:

I swear, my name is writte on the walls of most games I play. (Refering to LiS)

I also saw Clementine's house. I already knew about this but it's cool to see again. Most people know about it already but here it is if you've never seen it before:

• edited September 2016

[removed]

• edited September 2016

Haha, that's creepy... But interesting

I also saw Clementine's house.

Wow... First Walkers, now the Infected? Poor Clementine... The world just keeps getting worse.

I was playing The Last of Us again and ran into this: I swear, my name is writte on the walls of most games I play. (Refering to LiS)

• Damn, when the Telltale Talk section moved to the top of the forums the activity in this thread jumped quite a bit.

• Because sometimes memes just need to be reviewed.

papai46 posted: »

Why does Anthony Fantano have a meme review channel?

• I'd say that was their intention.

Damn, when the Telltale Talk section moved to the top of the forums the activity in this thread jumped quite a bit.

• Well Blind is a smart guy, I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Acheive250 posted: »

I'd say that was their intention.

• If anyone is interested, they talk about Telltale from 52:32

• edited September 2016

I don't know what to do about this fanfiction that I started a few months ago. It was my first attempt at fanfiction, and because of that has a lot of issues. I really enjoyed writing it, but because of how shitty it is, thinking about it makes me incredibly nervous. Everyone in the comments has been incredibly nice so far, but I can't help but feel that everyone who reads it laughs at how cringe-worthy it is. The main issue is, because I'm an idiot, I posted the chapters as I went along. (Well, I wrote around two or three chapters, and if I liked where it was going, I'd post the first one) Now, I haven't updated for almost a month and have no idea how I want to end it. I should've mapped this out more clearly. I've always had this one arc planned out, but I don't know how to get there. I can't just leave it unfinished though, because there are a few people that are following it, and I want to have it done for them. I'm not just going to quickly type up a shit ending though, because I believe that no ending is preferable to a terrible ending. I just wrote myself into a corner, and can only think of these incredibly corny plot-lines. I mean, the entire thing is a corny mess, but I want the ending to be slightly less garbage. Even the creators of Foodfight put out a more satisfactory story than me! Shyalaman's The Last Airbender is better than this crap! That's right, I said it! Ah, I am so screwed.

• Or maybe it was just apart of our scheme to get people confused for our own personal enjoyment, because we all know moderators take great joy in users have the most minor of inconveniences.

Well Blind is a smart guy, I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

• You, MONSTERS!

Or maybe it was just apart of our scheme to get people confused for our own personal enjoyment, because we all know moderators take great joy in users have the most minor of inconveniences.

• > tfw users complain about scrolling up for several minutes

Popcorn

Or maybe it was just apart of our scheme to get people confused for our own personal enjoyment, because we all know moderators take great joy in users have the most minor of inconveniences.

• So hello guys, i am new in the forum and i heard that we can speak anything we want, whatever is in our minds :D

Lately playing Batman: The Telltale Series and i loved game so much and started recording gameplay videos. I am new in Youtube and i know how hard is to get attention, but i just want you to take a look. Actually channel is from 2012, but i was not active, these Batman thing just made me hopefull again, i don't know why but there it is. So anything would be great, support, opinions, you got the point :)

Hello Telltale Community

• Did you just try to greentext?

> tfw users complain about scrolling up for several minutes

• You need to post at least seventeen posts before sharing your YouTube channel.

Bashare posted: »

So hello guys, i am new in the forum and i heard that we can speak anything we want, whatever is in our minds Lately playing Batman: The

• edited September 2016

() This is my school, and I also a glimpse of myself at 0:47.

• This is true, but probably at the cost of other thread's activities. For example: The Wolf Among Us.

It's almost the end of the day and only 2 threads have been active today in TWAU section. One thing was changed for the better but it effected other things too.

Damn, when the Telltale Talk section moved to the top of the forums the activity in this thread jumped quite a bit.

• I don't really see it that way, since for the Wolf section it is only down a little bit, plus at this point it wasn't really all that active to begin with.

This is true, but probably at the cost of other thread's activities. For example: The Wolf Among Us. It's almost the end of the day and

• "Suddenly giant koalas descended from the sky, and mistaking everyone for eucalyptus leaves, ate them all. The End."

Kenny726 posted: »

I don't know what to do about this fanfiction that I started a few months ago. It was my first attempt at fanfiction, and because of that ha

• Does anyone else think they should move Batman to the top of the forums instead.

• It was up top briefly, but I requested Telltale Talk be up top instead for more exposure. It used to be the default top forum anyways, and now that it is back up top, it has way more activity.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Does anyone else think they should move Batman to the top of the forums instead.

• It's a trade off that I am fine making; older Seasons don't have forums that are as active over time anyways, and we get way more benefits from Telltale Talk being up top than we do from Wolf getting a few more threads. In addition to more people hopefully sticking around, it also means we don't have to redirect as many off topic threads from other forums here. Now that people are forced to see it as they scroll to their forum, it decreases the chances of people posting off topic threads in other forums that we would eventually have to move anyways.

This is true, but probably at the cost of other thread's activities. For example: The Wolf Among Us. It's almost the end of the day and

• Hey! Pretty good, and you?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Hola! How's it going?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.