How TellTale Games can keep ******/****** alive throughout Season 2

TellTale can easily keep Rodrik/Asher alive by having characters refer to them as Lord Forrester or in terms of Talia, Ryon, and Beshka as brother. Similar to how to BioWare's Dragon Age refer to the main character as Warden or Hero of Ferelden. Then for determinant scenes they refer to Rodrik/Asher by their name. Let me know what you guys think!

Tagged:

Comments

• Is there a way for me to edit the title so it doesn't show the two names? Or a way to take down the thread and create a new one?

• I fixed the title for you, there was a major site update fairly recently and there's still some bugs.

Is there a way for me to edit the title so it doesn't show the two names? Or a way to take down the thread and create a new one?

• Thank you so much InGen_Nate_Kenny!! I couldn't believe I almost spoiled a fantastic game for so many people who haven't finished the game yet! Lol

I fixed the title for you, there was a major site update fairly recently and there's still some bugs.

• More than likely whichever you choose will die and another character that never had the death option or a fake death option will swoop in.

• Im thinking that they won't be playable characters for at least the first couple episodes while they are recovering from their injuries. When they are playable again, most of their scenes and dialogue will be similar, with maybe a couple Rodrik/Asher exclusive scenes.

• That'd be lame. I want them to put actual effort into it.

• I completely agree with you however, maybe to avoid having extra lines of dialogue being used they can use the same name in conversation. Like if evesdropping on a NPC you hear them refer to Lord Forrester not Rodrik/Asher. Also I don't mind if Rodrik/Asher have the same scenes for most of the story however they can make a few extra scenes specifically for Rodrik/Asher.

• Honestly, i don't see either surviving to the end. If you chose to march south with the Wargs at the end it's likely that Josera and Elsera will butt heads with Rodrik or Asher. But something tells me that Gared, Silvi and the Wargs will either be forced back to the North Grove or away from it. But another thing tells me that it won't only be the home team (Ashrik and Beshka) saving House Forrester, i have the strange feeling it will be either Gared, someone new or both

Sign in to comment in this discussion.