Comments

• YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

• enter image description here

lupinb0y posted: »

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

• Hell. Fucking. Yeah.

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

• Will this movie have a game adaptation just like the previous movies? Or is Spider-Man, the PS4 exclusive, the one who takes the cake?

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

• Spider-Man PS4 by Insomniac Games will be the sole Spider-Man game. They are in charge of the character from now on.

AronDracula posted: »

Will this movie have a game adaptation just like the previous movies? Or is Spider-Man, the PS4 exclusive, the one who takes the cake?

• Spider-Man PS4 has been confirmed to be its own thing, just about every developer movie tie-in games suck.

Will this movie have a game adaptation just like the previous movies? Or is Spider-Man, the PS4 exclusive, the one who takes the cake?

• I just saw this pic of the upcoming the Defender tv-series.

enter image description here

I am having a huge nerdgasm right now....

• I've heard that Infinity Wars (and the follow up movie) both start production today.

• I was wondering where the heck the thread went. Turns out it was moved here.

Are you trying to troll me after I found out about you and the other mod's Crab conspiracy? :p

I've heard that Infinity Wars (and the follow up movie) both start production today.

• I decided to move it back to Telltale Talk, now that GOTG's forum has a little more activity than when the forums first launched.

I was wondering where the heck the thread went. Turns out it was moved here. Are you trying to troll me after I found out about you and the other mod's Crab conspiracy?

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Iron Fist was definitely the Marvel/Netflix show I was least excited for, but this is a great trailer. On the hype train now~~

• I think out of the other Defenders series, I do feel more related to Danny/Iron Fist, since I am Asian and thus have my fair share of knowledge about martial arts movies. :)

I do hope this series dials a bit back on the darkness and grittiness of the other shows.

Iron Fist was definitely the Marvel/Netflix show I was least excited for, but this is a great trailer. On the hype train now~~

• Ohh, this trailer definitely got me hyped. Can't wait!

• I'm glad that the comics are finally ditching the political shit.

• I have never seen these shows..I am so behind on my Netflix...just started Stranger Things...will try DareDevil next

I just saw this pic of the upcoming the Defender tv-series. I am having a huge nerdgasm right now....

• Its not really part of the MCU, but 'Legion' premiers Today on FX! The Reviews of the first couple of episodes say, that it's fantastic. Which is to be expected, since it's made by Noah Hawley who also did the Fargo Show.

This year is going to be fantastic for Marvel TV Shows. We have:

Legion
    Iron Fist
    The Defenders
    The Punisher

I love it already!

• Gotta say that I LOVE what both Marvel and DC are doing. Can't wait for Ironfist ^-^

• ‘Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2’ Scores Rare 100 in Internal Marvel Test Screening

http://collider.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-test-screening-score-100/

Seems like GOTG Vol 2 is going to be really great!

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

‘Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2’ Scores Rare 100 in Internal Marvel Test Screening http://collider.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-test-screening-score-100/ Seems like GOTG Vol 2 is going to be really great!

• edited February 2017

Figured I'd post this here. Not a trailer, more like a behind the scenes sneak peek, but it is happening now. yesss.....

• Infinity War is going to be so freaking amazing. It's amazing what Marvel pulled off with their movies, as I was never even the comic book type of guy beforehand and even I like the movies.

AChicken posted: »

Figured I'd post this here. Not a trailer, more like a behind the scenes sneak peek, but it is happening now. yesss.....

• Legion is a good marvel show I like the characters in it. Have you guys watched legion

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

I checked out the pilot and really enjoyed it! I liked the second half a little more than the first half once more of the overtly "X-Men-ish" things started showing up - Curious to see where the series goes!

Legion is a good marvel show I like the characters in it. Have you guys watched legion

• I think I am gonna wait till more episodes gets out. When I heard about the show, I got a "Heroes" vibe from it.

My interest is currently on Iron Fist and the Defenders.

Legion is a good marvel show I like the characters in it. Have you guys watched legion

• both Marvel and DC are doing

Gotta say that I LOVE what both Marvel and DC are doing. Can't wait for Ironfist ^-^

• Oh, I didn't realize it already started. From the trailer it looked pretty cool, will definitely check it out. Eventually... Probably after the season finishes so I can binge-watch it. :)

• Sometimes reading news about DC Extended Universe is like watching a train getting wrecked and still going only about to get more wrecked up ahead.

I will still probably watch Justice League because I genuinely like Ben Affleck's Batman and I like the actor Ezra Miller and I want to see how he is as the Flash.

both Marvel and DC are doing

• I only watched Captain America: Civil War.

• I love Stranger Things. :D

I watched the first episode and then immediately started binge-watching it.

I have never seen these shows..I am so behind on my Netflix...just started Stranger Things...will try DareDevil next

• The DCEU is like a train wreck, terrible but you can't stop watching.

both Marvel and DC are doing

• That's probably the most accurate description I've ever heard.

papai46 posted: »

The DCEU is like a train wreck, terrible but you can't stop watching.

• You should watch some of the others. Iron Man and The Winter Soldier are brilliant films. Guardians of the Galaxy is pretty great too.

I only watched Captain America: Civil War.

• I'd recommend everything ClemyCloo said and the Avengers.

I only watched Captain America: Civil War.

• I stopped myself from seeing this one. Only three weeks before the show arrives and I would rather keep myself surprised. :D

• So Iron Fist got a few bad/mixed initial reviews by reviewers who have watched the first six episodes. I am not too worried since Sense8 also got mixed reviews when the reviewers saw the initial episodes as well and I ended up loving the show.

One of the reviewers is IGN btw.

• Question: Am I allowed to watch Logan without knowing anything about the previous X-Men movies?

• Yes. The timeline is so fucked up it really doesn't matter if you watched any of the previous movies.

Question: Am I allowed to watch Logan without knowing anything about the previous X-Men movies?

• MCU movies are kind of a touchy subject for me in the fact that I can't really talk about them without sounding like I'm extremely bipolar about them. On one hand I love what they've created and how they've brought together so many heroes into one collective universe. Iron Man, Spider-Man, Hulk, Thor, all of them are finally together on one screen! It's so amazing to see them together. The actors they've chosen to play as them are amazing too. Especially actors like Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, and Tom Holland as Peter Parker. But on the other hand there are things that Marvel's doing that I really wish they would just... Change. Such as why all their movies look so ugly. After the first Thor movie their movies seem to have some weird look to them that's just odd looking. The soundtracks for the movies are pretty uninspired as well. They're nothing more than dull noises that don't stick out in any particular scene at all. The last time I was able to remember a main theme in any Marvel movie was with Sam Raimi's Spider-Man back in 2002. The consistent comedy tone is pretty dull as well as it seems like EVERY character is the same when it comes to their comedy. I really miss the days of the first Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk, those two movies I see as Marvel's best movies in their cinematic universe. Rewatching them now and I can barely tell that they're part of the same universe as a movie like Age of Ultron. (i choose to not speak of that movie because of the anger i feel towards it) I hope Infinity War will be a genuinely great movie and not just one that's good for a quick popcorn flick to watch, or something to put in to distract your kid for an hour. I want Infinity War to be a movie where Marvel gets bold and decides to take some risk in how they make their movies. Making a movie with a raccoon and talking tree as the heroes isn't taking risk. If that were the case then wouldn't the movie Howard the Duck be considered a risky movie because the main character is a duck from another dimension? By taking risk I mean to do something people wouldn't really expect from them. Get more violent if they have to, make a shocking plot twist that makes sense but nobody could see coming, do something! I just hope for that from Infinity War. I just hope Marvel doesn't ruin their movie universe by not taking any risk.

• I'm just curious what is the future lineup after the infinity wars are over.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.