Give us the complete soundtrack, Telltale!!!

edited February 2010 in Wallace & Gromit
Back when they released the songs for download, I loved them. However, I think I need to complete my collection. Wheres the main theme? The groovy song the bees dance to? The Scottish melodies in The Bogey man? I was really disappointed when you didn't put the mp3s on the DVD (other than that it was a great disk), and I would be willing to pay to complete it. Please telltale, help me complete my Grand Adventures experience!

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited February 2010
    You could always use the Telltale Music Extractor.
  • edited February 2010
    Ohhh...looks interesting. I'll try it.
  • edited February 2010
    Macfly77 wrote: »
    You could always use the Telltale Music Extractor.

This great and all, but is there a way to limit what files come out? I got around 600 files, mainly sound effects. All i really want is some music.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited February 2010
    I know what you mean, I had the same problem with TOMI.
    What you can do (maybe), is arrange the files by size in the directory in which they get saved and the bigger ones should be the main songs.
    You can also do that in iTunes (that's what I did).
  • edited February 2010
    This great and all, but is there a way to limit what files come out? I got around 600 files, mainly sound effects. All i really want is some music.

You just go through and get the big ones. thats what ive done for monkey island until a soundtrack comes out.
  • edited February 2010
    I concur with the first post.
  • edited February 2010
    You just go through and get the big ones. thats what ive done for monkey island until a soundtrack comes out.

So i do the process over again, and delete all the ones with a tiny file size? That's what I thought I should do. Thanks! ;)
  • edited February 2010
    THIS might be helpful... although I've only done Episode 3 for now.
  • edited February 2010
    THIS might be helpful...
    It certainly is, thanks! (Btw, I'm amazed this batch file actually merges several files into one, I had no idea this is even possible...)
    Still, I have to agree to Inika - there has to be a real Soundtrack release for both Wallace & Gromit as well as Tales. Both soundtracks are amazing, but due to its game heritage most of the extracted files are just way too short and since they loop ingame they often end abuptly.

I really hope you guys are already working on rearranging the themes for an official CD release!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.