Favorite Telltale Batsuit?

Cloth Batsuit

Mark 2 Suit

Personally I think I like the cloth Batsuit the most. Reminds me of Year One and I guess Affleck's suit in BvS to an extent. The shape of the cowl is great, and the gauntlets. It's just a simple and classic design that gets the job done. I still like the default suit a fair bit as well though. The Mark 2 suit has long ears and I prefer those, other than that it looks kinda inspired by the Arkham games which I think is fine although the metallic armour doesn't quite work for me (at least right now - it could change).

Tagged:

Comments

• Well it's gotta be the mark 2.

• Yeah having looked at it a bit more I think I like it actually. I'm going to play Episode 5 again on my second save to get a better feel for it.

I wish the images loaded as well, that kinda sucks.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Well it's gotta be the mark 2.

• The full-armor Batsuit was a little too bulky and cumbersome for my tastes, and I liked how the prototype suit evoked the BvS suit.

None of them hold a candle to the main suit though.

• You have to link directly to the image, not to the imgur album. I have fixed your image links.

VenomHD posted: »

Yeah having looked at it a bit more I think I like it actually. I'm going to play Episode 5 again on my second save to get a better feel for it. I wish the images loaded as well, that kinda sucks.

• edited December 2016

The suit that i ended up with. The/cloth/leather/prototype

• How do you get the Cloth suit instead of the Mark 2? Is it dependent on if Lucius stays at WayneTech or in the Batcave?

• I got it after having Lucius stay and going after Penguin in episode 4.

How do you get the Cloth suit instead of the Mark 2? Is it dependent on if Lucius stays at WayneTech or in the Batcave?

• edited December 2016

You have to go after Harvey in episode 4 and give up the tech.

How do you get the Cloth suit instead of the Mark 2? Is it dependent on if Lucius stays at WayneTech or in the Batcave?

• edited December 2016

I knew I wasn't crazy! The bat ears on the Mark 2 ARE a little bit higher than the others!

Oh and I love how on the cloth suit, even when it's on the stand and Bruce isn't wearing it, it has nice ab wrinkles and crotch bulge lol.

• I like the proto suit more because it has a comic book feeling, it reminds me of the new 52 suit

• Oh thanks, yeah I have never tried posting images on here before.

You have to link directly to the image, not to the imgur album. I have fixed your image links.

• It's only dependent on your final choice in Episode 4, not on the Lucius choice in Episode 3.

• Cloth one. It's Batman not RoboCop game.

• I love the armored Batsuit better. It just evokes badassery and power whenever I see it. :D

• My favorite would have to be the original one. The Mark 2 was much more imposing, but I found something more striking about the simplicity of the original. Mark 2 was amazingly badass and the most intimidating, but I wasn't the biggest fan of the clunky techiness, if we're talking base appearances. The prototype, while retaining that simplicity, didn't look as imposing. I felt so much more vulnerable in the cloth, which was the point, really. All were pretty top-notch aesthetically, and I didn't particularly dislike any. I really liked all of the suit designs, if I'm being honest. The physicality of them told the entire story, in a way. Or am I being dishonest? I guarantee you that the government isn't forcing me to type this by thrusting a gun by my head!

• I honestly just like the default one we've always been using. The old one doesnt look strong, and the new one looks like its medieval armor.

• Mark 2. Reminded me of that feel when you dinged 40 and could finally wear plate

• I didn't realise that you have a different Batsuit if you picked different options. I like the cloth one more though, ultimately my Batman is happy going basic when he has to anyway. And it has a nice Year One vibe as others have said.

• Man, I just went through my second playthrough.

The older simpler model all the fucking way.
    It has such an awesome Year One vibe, I loved it.

I am so fucking tired of every single superhero design having a billion pointless details (I'm looking at you, Arkham Knight) and I fully blame Rob Leifeld for it.

So that fucking sleek Batsuit was the perfect color and perfect design that I fucking loved it.

I'm thinking season 2 should pull a Tales From The Borderlands and let us pick our Batsuit.

• The Mark 2 is definitely my favorite, but I kinda wish they modify the mask aswell

Season 2 should give us our own version of the Batsuit

Earth 2 Society Batman

Hell, this is the Batsuit I want in this because it looked badass

• Mark 2 because it looks badass

• Cloth is my personal favourite, I always prefer Bats looking like that then armoured. Gives a more superhero-ey vibe.

• Personally I dig the prototype one more than the upgraded counterpart. It's got a meaningful vibe to me, and it looks hella rad XD

• I'm pretty sure whichever one you wore ends up in the Batcave in season 2. I wore the prototype and it was there in the Batcave.

• I love the cloth suit, it has such an original vibe and it was neat feeling more vulnerable than ever while going into the final fight. Not to mention that in order to get this suit you get to release swarms of bats inside the Wayne Manor. Classic Batman > Futuristic Batman any day.

• I want my Bats protected and not so scarred up... so bring on the armor, please.

• edited September 2019

My preference is the Mark II because now he's armed to the teeth. And now, no one should dare to mess with him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.