Official Jetra thread

Comments

• Sebaciel (Sebastian x Ciel) From Black Butler

this late reply lolol

What is that ship you speak of michy

• JETRA FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!

• I think it's called Harvor

Jetra!! Ivor seemed to fancy Harper in episode 7 and 8 alot. Ivper confirmed?

• JETRA4EVER

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iTQT2KVq7NU

For all the shipping of the story mode!

• I personally ship the girl Jesse and Lucas because they sometimes have tiny, tiny moments where they seem to be flirting like when Lukas sees Jesse with someone, sometimes he doesn't even acknowledge the other person she is with. Also when the girl Jesse was chatting to Olivia about being glad Lucas didn't leave Jesse talks about Lucas having great hair and she glances at him. I think Lucas SHOULD DEFINENTLY have a romance with the girl version of Jesse, and the boy verison on Jesse should have a romance with Petra!! I think romance should be implanted in this (hopefully ongoing) series.

Abeille posted: »

I'd be okay with TellTale adding flirty lines here and there, especially if that was an option for multiple characters and the player wasn't

• Magnugaard can't happen because Ellegaard doesn't like Magnus.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iTQT2KVq7NU For all the shipping of the story mode!

• True lol

Magnugaard can't happen because Ellegaard doesn't like Magnus.

• edited February 2017

I signed it. But, are you really supposed to post this here?

Guys, please sign this petition for TellTale to make a Season 2 and include Jetra, Lukesse, and other things and ships we want! Thanks!(http

• OMG CHARLES! Sorry, just excited about finding you on here.

• WTF! DAMNIT HOLY SHIT

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I SHIP them more harder than RHYIONA! JETRA FOR LIFE!!! ;D

• I COULD SHIT A BETTER KOOL-AID COMMERCIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• [removed]

• There is no need. Minecraft Story mode season 2 will happen because damm did the first season bring in alot of money for TT.

Guys, please sign this petition for TellTale to make a Season 2 and include Jetra, Lukesse, and other things and ships we want! Thanks!(http

• O yea there was a light romantic moment after you figure out the pussel. When she stop you and apologize for not doing so much you should not pick "I´m just glad you are here" that i bet you did ;) . Instead pick the option "There is no need for an apologize". She has the warrior role in the group but being sick she can´t live up to it so why whould she apologize?

She will kinda blush or get suprised at jesse being so understanding.

ZapThroat posted: »

Just curious,did anyone catch more Jetra moments in EP2,there were quite a few if you saved Petra.

• Lol You Just Request A Image Does Not Exists

• SEASON TWO CONFIRMED THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR JETRA
    THEY LOOK AMAZING IN THE COVER IM SO HYPEDDDDDDDDDDD

• Lol

Hana-san posted: »

Wild i see you in every place i move lol . First wattpad, Kung fu panda ,wikia,deviantart and now this xD?

• You serious?

Hana-san posted: »

Wild i see you in every place i move lol . First wattpad, Kung fu panda ,wikia,deviantart and now this xD?

• ...Plus one of them is DEAD!
    I have a theory that they used to date each other back in the day... and it didn't end well.

• One thing for sure... Jesse thinks often.

(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nc5sRZ4tSms/maxresdefault.jpg)

• this is MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!

• Honestly there should not be romance. Because not everyone ships lukesse or jetra. Plus there's to much drama already with ships. Some people have no respect for each other's ships

• edited July 2017

ooookk

Honestly there should not be romance. Because not everyone ships lukesse or jetra. Plus there's to much drama already with ships. Some people have no respect for each other's ships

• even if its just a small little thing, I think it would be neat, I saved her ass so many times she should at least ask "Do you like me or something?"

• If the game was at least rated T maybe but don’t forget it’s still a kids game.

• How about a nice, friendly, negative response?
    No.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

Romance is a common theme also among kids' cartoons & disney movies as well, so there's no reason it can't be in a rated 'E' game where characters have actually been killed. That said, I don't see it happening.

Creeper1846 posted: »

If the game was at least rated T maybe but don’t forget it’s still a kids game.

• I dont know, maybe

• edited June 2017

Telltale Games did not make romance in any of their games before, as far as I only know in The Walking Dead: A New Frontier between Kate with Javier and Clementine with Gabe. plus why there should be romance in a "Cubic Video Game?" I mean they are a lot uglier in the cubic form, And I don't think so there are going to be any romance in MCSM2 because there are no insults or swearing in Season One so that means Telltale aimed more for children in MCSM, Not as far as other Telltale Games, So no! I don't think about romance in MCSM2.

• There’s romance in GoT, TftB and TWD (mainly ANF).

Temper760 posted: »

Telltale Games did not make romance in any of their games before, as far as I only know in The Walking Dead: A New Frontier between Kate wit

• I haven't played Game of Thrones or Tales from the Borderlands yet, I only played ANF and it's the only Telltale Game with romance I have seen, Anyway I will play Game of Thrones soon and it will be my first time playing it.
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge though.

There’s romance in GoT, TftB and TWD (mainly ANF).

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

Walking Dead: Lee & Carly
    Wolf Among Us: Bigby & Snow
    GoT: Two main characters have love interests.
    TftB: Rhys & Sasha
    Batman: Batman & Catwoman
    WD ANF: Javier & Kate

Temper760 posted: »

Telltale Games did not make romance in any of their games before, as far as I only know in The Walking Dead: A New Frontier between Kate wit

• Oh, no...

Shippings are back!!

• Probably not because we can be male and female character so I do not think so they make ship female with Petra and only make ship male with Petra will be not fair.

• And they can't give you a choice to have romance? Theyll just force it?

Poink posted: »

Probably not because we can be male and female character so I do not think so they make ship female with Petra and only make ship male with Petra will be not fair.

• They could make female jesse get with Lukas

ASaltLick posted: »

And they can't give you a choice to have romance? Theyll just force it?

• I'm more interested in a Jesse/Axel romance.

But we haven't seen if he's even gonna be in it, so...

This discussion has been closed.