Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• I consider TWD S1 to be telltale most overrated game and I feel a lot of people are looking at it through rose tinted glasses.

I loved s1 though btw

zeke10 posted: »

I consider TWD S1 to be telltale most overrated game and I feel a lot of people are looking at it through rose tinted glasses. I loved s1 though btw

• The death of Jane was emotionally-gripping and in character.

Her entire segment was majestic.

• I love how Season 3 is going so far. I love playing as Javier and feel that having Clementine back in a NPC/supporting role is where her character is at her most interesting and strongest storywise.

• I agree. I think it made sense.

I really like ANF. I love Javier and new Clem. But we shouldn't throw it to garbage just because of the flashbacks.

I'm not inclined to jump on the "A New Frontier" bashing bandwagon, just because of the 3 minutes flashbacks. It's not fair to call the whol

• I actually felt sad for her. Poor Jane :/

The death of Jane was emotionally-gripping and in character. Her entire segment was majestic.

• Other than her crappy design, I agree.

The death of Jane was emotionally-gripping and in character. Her entire segment was majestic.

• I like Season 3.

• Jane's death in Season 3 was bullshit (Coming from a huge Jane hater)
    • As much as I love Kenny, he should have stayed dead in Season 1
    • Mariana's death is unnacceptable
    • I hate Gabe
    • Despite my hate on some parts in Season 3, I enjoyed it.
  • Well, with ANF I'm in minority for lots of things.

• I love playing as Javier. I wouldn't say I like it more than playing Clem, but it's a refreshing change.
    • I thought Jane's death scene made sense. I felt really bad for her. I can't imagine what she felt when she found out she was pregnant. I guess she did go to take a nap...she won't wake up from :(
    • I like Kate. Her sense of humor is amazing. Some people don't seem to like her.
    • I flirted with Kate because she's amazing and I thought David was dead.
    • I love Javier and his sense of humor. He creates nice contrast with always serious and grim Clementine.
    • I like Gabe cuz I can really relate to him. I shot Conrad to protect him.
  • Jesus, that design really was ugly. She looked like she was 40 years old.

Other than her crappy design, I agree.

• She looked like a slowly expiring clone.

Crips posted: »

Jesus, that design really was ugly. She looked like she was 40 years old.

• Her head was to small for her body.

She looked like a slowly expiring clone.

• It really makes you miss her old look. I mean, she looks so youthful and attractive (in my opinion) in Season 2.

In Season 3, I didn't recognized her immediately. I think for a half a second I thought she was another character.

She looked like a slowly expiring clone.

• I vastly prefer playing as new people than Clementine, and I have zero problems with her as a backside character.

• A New Frontier is a good game.

• Mariana's death is unnacceptable

How is THAT an unpopular opinion?

AronDracula posted: »

* Jane's death in Season 3 was bullshit (Coming from a huge Jane hater) * As much as I love Kenny, he should have stayed dead in Season 1 * Mariana's death is unnacceptable * I hate Gabe * Despite my hate on some parts in Season 3, I enjoyed it.

• Javier and Kate are a thing in my canon. It's the zombie apocalypse. Most of society's rules go out the window. Plus, David has been missing/assumed dead for quite some time. Though we'll probably be finding out more in the flashbacks.

• I thought people were just ok with that and some said it was written well.

Mariana's death is unnacceptable How is THAT an unpopular opinion?

• Yes!!

I agree! I ship Jate/Kavier. I responded to her hitting on me positively.

And everyone thought David is dead.

• edited December 2016

I don't really like Kate. Please stop trying to force her on us, TellTale.

• They never actually said he was dead. Kind of not surprised that Javier ran across him.

Yes!! I agree! I ship Jate/Kavier. I responded to her hitting on me positively. And everyone thought David is dead.

• Well, she was easily the most superficially attractive character at the time, so of course that would be jarring.

It really makes you miss her old look. I mean, she looks so youthful and attractive (in my opinion) in Season 2. In Season 3, I didn't recognized her immediately. I think for a half a second I thought she was another character.

• Well it was written well, I mean a hostile group killed her in an attack, and by the looks of it the fact that it was her fathers group that killed her will be relevant. She even got a funeral, thats more than a lot of people get.

I thought people were just ok with that and some said it was written well.

• Her entire segment was majestic.

Okay can you explain this? I mean thinking its in character okay I disagree but fine, but how on earth did you dub it majestic. The animation/models everything looked awful and clunky and the scene was rushed

• Quoting from a different comment,

The first scene in Jane's segment has a fitting gloomy ambiance that reflects her depressed and lethargic emotional state. The pale purplish lightening, the smart cinematography, the subtle changes of expression in the faces of Jane and Clementine, the voice-acting, and the incredible score that plays in the background—all of these aspects nailed it.

I understand why you wouldn't like it, but after some analysis I do like it. I believe that whoever was in charge of setting the tone in that scene did a great job.

Her entire segment was majestic. Okay can you explain this? I mean thinking its in character okay I disagree but fine, but how on earth did you dub it majestic. The animation/models everything looked awful and clunky and the scene was rushed

• Agreed. One can only assume Sarah got buried by the time the group left, but I doubt it.

Well it was written well, I mean a hostile group killed her in an attack, and by the looks of it the fact that it was her fathers group that killed her will be relevant. She even got a funeral, thats more than a lot of people get.

• WE ARE NOR "OK"!!

I thought people were just ok with that and some said it was written well.

• Season 3 Episode 1&2 >>>>>>>>>> Season 1/2 Episode 1&2

• I'm with you here, I don't like Kate either and I don't get why telltale are forcing us to have romance

Lahkesis posted: »

I don't really like Kate. Please stop trying to force her on us, TellTale.

• Explain.

Also, technically Episode 2 isn't out yet, as the first episode was simply split into two, but whatever.

Season 3 Episode 1&2 >>>>>>>>>> Season 1/2 Episode 1&2

• Ties That Bind Part 2 is obviously episode 2

DabigRG posted: »

Explain. Also, technically Episode 2 isn't out yet, as the first episode was simply split into two, but whatever.

• Like I said, whatever.

Ties That Bind Part 2 is obviously episode 2

• I think Clementine is old enough to have a boyfriend.

• Yup, I agree. Those were the strongest first episodes.

Season 3 Episode 1&2 >>>>>>>>>> Season 1/2 Episode 1&2

• I agree, actually.

I think Clementine is old enough to have a boyfriend.

• No Time Left is better than Starved for Help

• I agree. It'd be cool to see her hook up with someone.

I think Clementine is old enough to have a boyfriend.

• Well shit, I've honestly felt that way before, too. I just never had the guts to actually say it.

zeke10 posted: »

I consider TWD S1 to be telltale most overrated game and I feel a lot of people are looking at it through rose tinted glasses. I loved s1 though btw

• Damn straight

• As long as it dosen't go too far, it should be fine.

I agree. It'd be cool to see her hook up with someone.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.