VA Cast Predictions

As this thread implies, feel free to speculate or just say who you wish to voice certain characters in GOTG: The Telltale Series.

Here's my hopes for the main cast.

Will Freidle as Peter Quill/Star Lord: He's known for many roles such as Batman in Batman Beyond, Ron Stoppable in Kim Possible, Bumblebee in Transformers Prime and Transformers Robots in Disguise, as well as actually voicing Star Lord in the GOTG Animated Series!

Vanessa Marshall as Gamorra: Aside from voicing Gamorra in the GOTG Animated Series alongside Will Freidle, Vanessa Marshall also voiced Hera in Star Wars Rebels, and Dr. Strangelove in the Metal Gear Solid Series.

David Sobolov as Drax: Just like Will Friedle and Vanessa Marshall, David Sobolov also voiced Drax in the GOTG Animated Series alongside other roles such as Lt. Vasquez in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, and Shockwave in Transformers Prime.

Gavin Hammon as Rocket: Imagine Rocket Raccoon with the voice of Kenny. Both characters frequently swear, and I believe after his performance in TWAU with the Tweedles, Gavin could totally pull off an Autrailian accent for Rocket.

Kevin Michael Richardson as Groot: Assuming Groot is full grown and not a baby like in GOTG Vol. 2, this could work very well. Kevin Michael Richardson also voices Groot in the GOTG Animated Series, along with Shredder in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012, and Bulkhead in Transformers Prime.

And that's about it! What about you guys?

Comments

• I feel Telltale will have Troy Baker voice Star Lord and Erin Yvette voice Gamorra. For whatever reason it seems Telltale loves putting Erin Yvette into nearly all of the recent games.

• I've been saying it for a while now, but I'd really love Adam Harrington to voice Rocket. Please Telltale.

• For whatever reason it seems Telltale loves putting Erin Yvette into nearly all of the recent games.

I hope they don't change that though.

Chibikid posted: »

I feel Telltale will have Troy Baker voice Star Lord and Erin Yvette voice Gamorra. For whatever reason it seems Telltale loves putting Erin Yvette into nearly all of the recent games.

• As much as I'm hoping Gavin Hammon voices Rocket, Adam Harrington would be a great alternative. He's literally a two foot tall Bigby!

Pipas posted: »

I've been saying it for a while now, but I'd really love Adam Harrington to voice Rocket. Please Telltale.

• She's good and i like her but i feel its just too much of her. At least change the voice or something.

Ekelund21 posted: »

For whatever reason it seems Telltale loves putting Erin Yvette into nearly all of the recent games. I hope they don't change that though.

• Give Adam Harrington a Job!

Pipas posted: »

I've been saying it for a while now, but I'd really love Adam Harrington to voice Rocket. Please Telltale.

• She's a reliable voice actor, she knows the drill and she's good, so if she is in for the role, why change?

I feel Telltale will have Troy Baker voice Star Lord and Erin Yvette voice Gamorra. For whatever reason it seems Telltale loves putting Erin Yvette into nearly all of the recent games.

• At least change the voice. It may be just me that feels this way that I've just gotten tired of hearing the SAME voice over and over and over again which i know happens frequently in voice over but she could at least change the tone. Gavin Hammon is a prime example as he voiced Kenny from the walking dead,Tweedle dee,Beast and Mirror from Wolf Among us. Granted Dave Fennoy uses the same voice for the majority of his roles I'd just like for telltale to keep some variety instead of using the same voices over and over.

She's a reliable voice actor, she knows the drill and she's good, so if she is in for the role, why change?

• Well he DID voice TorqueDawg in Minecraft Story Mode, and if TWAU Season 2 DOES happen, we won't have to worry about that.

Poogers555 posted: »

Give Adam Harrington a Job!

• Thing is, it's not that easy finding new and capable voice actors aviable for the role. They'd have to audition hundreds of people, and waste time. I think they'd rather call up Erin, ask her if she wants the job and settle it in a matter of minutes. I'm not saying that they shouldn't employ new people, but if they can't find the right guy straight away, it'd be better to have people like Erin.

At least change the voice. It may be just me that feels this way that I've just gotten tired of hearing the SAME voice over and over and ove

• I think we're forgeting a Mr. North, first name Nolan. ;)

• Nolan North WOULD be pretty good for Star Lord or Rocket, but he was already August in Tales, and is in practically EVERYTHING along with Tory Baker and Laura Bailey, so I'd prefer different, unused VAs.

I think we're forgeting a Mr. North, first name Nolan.

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    edited February 2017

I wasn't sure who I wanted to play Rocket until I saw this post, Gavin playing Rocket would be great!

Anyway, here are mine:

Quill: Nolan North
    Gamora: Laura Bailey
    Drax: Travis Willingham
    Rocket: Gavin Hammon
    Groot: Dave Fennoy

• Cissy Jones for at least half of the female roles.

• you have a point there. Thank you.

SonicGX98 posted: »

Nolan North WOULD be pretty good for Star Lord or Rocket, but he was already August in Tales, and is in practically EVERYTHING along with Tory Baker and Laura Bailey, so I'd prefer different, unused VAs.

• Adam Harrington as Drax
    Nolan North as Rocket Raccoon
    Dave Fennoy as either Groot, Ronan, or Thanos

• Well at least I was right about Nolan North playing Rocket!

• Hopefully Dave Fennoy makes a cameo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.