Problem : the walking dead season 3 on android

I can't download the walking dead season 3 on my Galaxy s7.
Instead of the download button, it's written that my smartphone is not compatible with the game while it must be !

I'm sorry if my English is that bad.
I hope you will find a solution because I'd realy like to play this game.

Comments

• Sadly most of the Android devices aren't compatible with the game now.

• edited March 2017

I know how you feel, the last game I played on my phone was the Michonne mini series, sad to say it was a terrible port with downgraded graphics and awful frame rate.

If you're at all willing, I'd buy a cheap last gen console to play it on or even a current gen one like the PS4. If you're as big a fan of TTG as I was when I bought my PS4 you won't be disappointed with how much better it performs and how much more you will be engrossed in the story.

• Thanks for helping me.
    I've a question left.
    Will they fix the problem or is it over ? I can't buy a console or a computer because I've got other things to buy...
    Fuck this ^^

• Okay... I've got the new s7 edge...
    So it's one of the first that they will easily fix right ?
    Did they plan a date ?

May be you can send a link where they talk about this problem because I don't find anything

It's fine, answers are so fast on this forum, thank you all

• edited March 2017

Here you can see the list of supported GPU's: https://telltale.com/support/article/twd3-android-devices/

Maybe your S7 edge version has Mali or another GPU, not Adreno.

_Riax_ posted: »

Okay... I've got the new s7 edge... So it's one of the first that they will easily fix right ? Did they plan a date ? May be you can se

• What a fast answer !
    Thanks I'll see what i can find

• How can I know what GPU i've got in my s7?

• And I've done no upadate since January, may be is it linked ? I'll try to update... Fuck I really wanna play this game ^^

• edited March 2017

Download CPU-Z. Then you will find it in the "soc" section.

How can I know what GPU i've got in my s7?

• It's written GPU vendor : ARM and that ive got a Mali T880...
    How long will I wait until they fix the problem ? Does anybody knows ? :'(

• cheap last gen console

ANF is not available on last gen.

ZombiePizza posted: »

I know how you feel, the last game I played on my phone was the Michonne mini series, sad to say it was a terrible port with downgraded grap

• You'll most likely be waiting for a quite some time unfortunately. Telltale typically are quite slow on things like this.

It's written GPU vendor : ARM and that ive got a Mali T880... How long will I wait until they fix the problem ? Does anybody knows ?

• Ok, thanks for help anyway ^^

• Whoops, my mistake.

cheap last gen console ANF is not available on last gen.

• Where in the world are you? Perhaps it is a region locking issue rather than a hardware one?

I'm in the UK which means I have Samsung's own Exynos processor and a Mali-T880 in my Galaxy S7 and season 3 installs and runs just fine on it, which is bizarre since it apparently is not supported.

• Im running on the lenovo tab 4 10 plus, with GPU Adreno 506. Iwas able to download it from the google play store, but the graphics are so slow its hard to play. Anybody else have problems on tis specific device? Andreno 506 seems to be supported because the 418 is also supporter. Game is not playable while i can play season 1,2 without trouble

Game is so stuttering. Its not playable. Telltale cant figure it out. Anybody?

• I've played Seasons 1 through 3 (and the Michonne mini series) on my Samsung Galaxy S6. Now I've got a Samsung S8 and was surprised that I could download Season 1 and 2 but not Season 3 The New Frontier due to compatibility issues. Thing is I want to replay all Seasons so I have a story ready for Season 4 when it is released. I hope the compatibility issue will be fixed because I really love these games and it seems to me (by watching the amount of posts for The Walking Dead series) that many others do too.

/Chris

• edited June 2018

Keep in mind S4 is not releasing on mobile.

DniveladucK posted: »

I've played Seasons 1 through 3 (and the Michonne mini series) on my Samsung Galaxy S6. Now I've got a Samsung S8 and was surprised that I c

• Mine was compatible, but it was laggy. Real laggy and glitchy. Hopefully telltale fixes this

• Ahh..!??

The one thing Telltale always messes up..!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.