Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's not well played, it's wrong, it's just plain wrong.

xValkyx posted: »

Came onto the forum this morning and had no idea what the fuck happened (took me a while to realize this is the Rhyiona thread edited - sorry my brethren) Well played moderators, well played.

• Makes sense. Was really confused to wake up and see the mods endorsing Gabentine. April fools!

Plan_R posted: »

I'm pretty sure everything in this thread is just a joke today.

• Likely because they're the same age and even though you could argue Opposites Attract, they actually do have a bit in common.

People who ship them, please explain why. I mean Clem is very mature for her age yet Gabe is still pretty much a dumb kid. Clem had exper

• I love how it looks like he's just staring off into space and ignoring her--but what else is new?

• How is this still here?

• I ship it Ironically, but only if it's non-determinant because the outrage if it actually happens would be hilarious.

People who ship them, please explain why. I mean Clem is very mature for her age yet Gabe is still pretty much a dumb kid. Clem had exper

• Finally the Rhyiona thread is being used for something meaningful

• It's really pathetic you Gabentine shippers have to twist and taint a good thread like Rhyiona to make it look like you have numbers. Really shows how little that army of yours really is.

• Good

Rhyiona

HA, good joke

bloop posted: »

It's really pathetic you Gabentine shippers have to twist and taint a good thread like Rhyiona to make it look like you have numbers. Really shows how little that army of yours really is.

• But opposites don't attract, and they don't have anything in common other than they're kids in a zombie apocalypse.

DabigRG posted: »

Likely because they're the same age and even though you could argue Opposites Attract, they actually do have a bit in common.

• edited April 2017

Tell that to Kenny and Sarita or Randy and Patricia or especially Kate and David. And they're both somewhat moody teens who are usually quietly brooding when they aren't worked up about something or other. They also show an innate preference for their true family no matter how close they're adopted one gets to them, even to the point of choosing to go into a potentially dangerous situation for the sake of being with them.

But opposites don't attract, and they don't have anything in common other than they're kids in a zombie apocalypse.

• Towards the end of Kenny and Sarita's relationship, she started to see just how dangerous Kenny could be and was becoming scared of him. Randy and Patricia had 3 minutes of screen time and had no character traits to them whatsoever, we know nothing about them other than one was white and the other was Mexican (?). And Kate and David's marriage was unstable, even Kate says her marriage was fucked up in Episode 3 and she clearly didn't want to go back to him. And the reason why Clem is "moody" is because of the hardships she's been through, the people she's lost, and what she has had to overcome in order to survive, Gabe is moody because puberty. If they were moody for the same reasons, then you may have an argument as they could help balance each other out and help overcome their hardships or difficulties, but in this case, I don't see it happening. And while Clem has shown to go into potentially dangerous situations, Gabe has only said he wants to start doing that, to become more like a man, but we haven't actually seen it happen yet or seen him prove himself.

DabigRG posted: »

Tell that to Kenny and Sarita or Randy and Patricia or especially Kate and David. And they're both somewhat moody teens who are usually quie

• edited April 2017
    https://giphy.com/gifs/fDO2Nk0ImzvvW/html5

me on this thread

• Ayy, does anyone have Gabentine fan art to post?

• Delete this thread of 2 FALSE SHIPS

• People probably have made some, but it fortunately sets fire to itself upon completion. Even it understands it has no right to exist

Ayy, does anyone have Gabentine fan art to post?

• That's no way to talk about Gabentine!

People probably have made some, but it fortunately sets fire to itself upon completion. Even it understands it has no right to exist

• edited April 2017

Randy and Patricia had 3 minutes of screen time and had no character traits to them whatsoever, we know nothing about them other than one was white and the other was Mexican (?).

I think that's enough to give us some idea of who they were and they did:

• They and Gil were obviously meant to invoke Kenny, Sarita, and Duck, whether it was meant to be as obvious as it was or not
    • Randy definitely had a somewhat aggressively protective attitude when it comes to his family, as he continually has his hand behind his back ready to draw on them even though he's close enough to see their positions clearly and vice versa; he only relaxes out of this pose when Clementine/Jane determinately decide to let them in. He's somewhat dismissive of his wife's concern for him, snatching his hand away when she tries to get him to just back off while giving his speech. And he's almost certainly the one who decided to rob them offscreen, as he simply glares them down for a bit before finally withdrawing with his family.
    • Patricia arguably has the least characterization, as she mostly just stands behind Randy with Gil, tries to silent convince him to just go while he's giving his speech, and physically helps Gil get moving a few times. She does have this weird, affectionate side though, as she sneak attacks Jane with a hug after introducing herself as thanks.
    • Gil just seems like a quiet kid for the most part, as even though Randy and Jane both note that he's doing too good due to constantly traveling with little food, his only line has him compliment Clementine's hat before just...standing there as the game ends, suggesting he may be socially awkwardly or at least a little shy.

Gabe has only said he wants to start doing that, to become more like a man, but we haven't actually seen it happen yet or seen him prove himself.

I was gonna ignore the Clementine and Gabe parts because I honestly don't care about them whether they don't get together or so, but I wanna meet you halfway here since while I agree that Gabe hasn't necessarily had a 'big' moment yet, he has done quite a bit to show he meant that:

• He gets Conrad to back off of Javier, determinately firing a warning shot to get his point across
    • He, Conrad, and Tripp cover Javier while he and Clementine protect Elaeanor and Kate under the bridge
    • He helps Javier block an alleyway of walkers with a garbage can before they climb the adjacent roof
    • He and Clementine block the subway door shut while Javier looks for something to block it with
    • And more specifically to my point, he choose to stay behind in Richmond to presumably help David if you agree to leave the city with Kate, standing his ground on that assuming it isn't possible to convince otherwise(I only saw this on a walkthrough, so I don't know if you can or not). And while one of my complaints with the episode was the lack of an actual line of dialogue openly establishing this, it's assumable that he'll try to protect Kate if you leave them at David' House to follow Ac=va.
      Considering the next episode will likely start with Javier and David either captured by Joan or in a shootout in the church and has a somewhat crazed Clementine with an attack squad following behind her with a firey background as it's banner, I think it's safe to say he'll get his chance when shit starts go dow

Towards the end of Kenny and Sarita's relationship, she started to see just how dangerous Kenny could be and was becoming scared of him. Ran

• Hell yeah my man

gabentine

Ayy, does anyone have Gabentine fan art to post?

• Wtf is going on how has Gabe took over the Telltale forums

• Gabentine is overrated.

Why don't we just instead focus on Trippier? (Tripp + Javier)

• Now there's a ship I can get on board with.

Yo-da-Man posted: »

Gabentine is overrated. Why don't we just instead focus on Trippier? (Tripp + Javier)

• Why doesn't this burn? Did you make it out of asbestos?

RhysAndLee posted: »

Hell yeah my man

• I technically never finished it, hence no background, so it can't burn until something completes it ;;)

Why doesn't this burn? Did you make it out of asbestos?

• I can get on board with that.

Gabentine is overrated. Why don't we just instead focus on Trippier? (Tripp + Javier)

• Fuck it, I ship it

• You ok homie?

• edited April 2017

Gabentine will save anf mark my words :)
    ;) :)

• My reaction to this thread

• Yo-da-Man said:
    Why don't we just instead focus on Trippier? (Tripp + Javier)

...good idea, Yo-da. Good idea...

Fuck it, I ship it

• THE GABENTINE VIDEO KILLED ME

• He made this vid at the right fucking time lol

AronDracula posted: »

My reaction to this thread

• Gabentine then tripp
    These what makes me wake up every morning :) :) :) ;)

Yo-da-Man said: Why don't we just instead focus on Trippier? (Tripp + Javier) ...good idea, Yo-da. Good idea...

• edited April 2017

Course he did. Everyone has every right to be an asshole this day, you jerk.

He made this vid at the right fucking time lol

• The comments under that video are the worst

THE GABENTINE VIDEO KILLED ME

• What an idea for a ship eh?

• How & why does this topic... about a ship... have over 1700+ pages?

• We love Gabentine lol.
    The youngest Telltale couple, like Carl and Lydia in the comics.

TheMPerson posted: »

How & why does this topic... about a ship... have over 1700+ pages?

• two words....ANAL BEADS.

TheMPerson posted: »

How & why does this topic... about a ship... have over 1700+ pages?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.