GOTG Ep1 Waiting Thread - Now Available, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Only five days until release!

enter image description here

• Oh this is nice.

• Hasn't released and I already know enough about it to be angry.

Yellowsno posted: »

If you're angered by Guardians succeeding where A New Frontier failed I actually hope you're pissed when it releases. I hope you're fuming, like you're so pissed you can't even function for a full day. I hope you're just sitting there like

• edited April 2017

Oh this IS nice...
    Awesome!!

EDIT: Oh wow there's a little air freshener hanging from the light up there! haha

Oh this is nice.

• That comic design is pretty cool. He's like a galactic Robin Hood!

I'm not really a huge fan of Guardians but I've watched the movies and read up on it. I wonder if there will be some kind of "currency" in

• edited April 2017

Tangled up in blue?

Tangled

Blue

oh fuck

• Some of the blind hate towards this game from a few people is a bit annoying, I agree, but let's please make constructive comments instead of posting.... that.

If you're angered by Guardians succeeding where A New Frontier failed I actually hope you're pissed when it releases. I hope you're fuming, like you're so pissed you can't even function for a full day. I hope you're just sitting there like

• Okay

I think you'll have to wait a while before the First episode becomes free.

• I'm so looking forward to groot the most

Only five days until release!

• edited April 2017

Absolutely stoked!

• Cant wait to play it.

• edited April 2017

From the trailer, sounds like Scott Porter (VA of TWD Luke) is voicing Starlord.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

He is, they confirmed it on their news post :)

The series will feature a star-studded cast of voice talent, including Scott Porter (Friday Night Lights, The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series) as Star-Lord, Emily O'Brien (The Young and the Restless, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor) as Gamora, Nolan North (the Uncharted series, Pretty Little Liars) as Rocket, Brandon Paul Eells (Watch Dogs) as Drax, and Adam Harrington (The Wolf Among Us, League of Legends) as Groot.

dinofire posted: »

From the trailer, sounds like Scott Porter (VA of TWD Luke) is voicing Starlord.

• It was a joke not meant to be taken seriously.

Some of the blind hate towards this game from a few people is a bit annoying, I agree, but let's please make constructive comments instead of posting.... that.

• Doubt there will be a volume 2 for this if even TWAU can't get one.

That's what Volume 2 is probably for, sounds like Telltale wants to do their own thing and not rely on big names the whole series.

• Don't know why, but I am not excited about this series at all coz of all the waiting involved.

• I... Don't get it.

Tangled up in blue? Tangled Blue oh fuck

• There are only three days until release!

• If I am correct, it's been under our noses. We'll see on Tuesday.

Acheive250 posted: »

I... Don't get it.

• Alright then.

If I am correct, it's been under our noses. We'll see on Tuesday.

• Usually I buy the whole 5 episode season Pass of telltale games as soon as they release but this time I'm just going to start with episode 1.

• Yondu is one my favorites too. Do you like the design they are having for GOTG 2?

I'm not really a huge fan of Guardians but I've watched the movies and read up on it. I wonder if there will be some kind of "currency" in

• There is going to be one, its called the sequel to the Guardians of the Galaxy movie

bthom20 posted: »

Doubt there will be a volume 2 for this if even TWAU can't get one.

• edited April 2017

4 more days! (including today) I'm so stoked for this series! I hope we get to see Cosmo at some point.

• Adam Harrington and Scott Porter might just convince me to buy the game.

OzzyUK posted: »

He is, they confirmed it on their news post The series will feature a star-studded cast of voice talent, including Scott Porter (Frid

• There better be some ice lake jokes in there. Automatic 10/10

OzzyUK posted: »

He is, they confirmed it on their news post The series will feature a star-studded cast of voice talent, including Scott Porter (Frid

• Story Mode did it, so Guardians might have a good jab. pfft

There better be some ice lake jokes in there. Automatic 10/10

• It's interesting that unlike any other telltale games I've played ( excluding MCSM ) this game is rated for T by ESRB instead of M only ...

• edited April 2017

System requirements on Android is quite high for The New Frontier & Batman. They are losing players on Android. My brother's phone is not in the list of supported devices but both games still runs buttery smooth except for the occasional lag which is purely the game's bug. Wondered what the Android system requirements would be for this series. Better just put up a warning that the game might not worked on devices other than those in the supported devices list but still allowed us to download and test it on our devices.

• Here you go

4 more days! (including today) I'm so stoked for this series! I hope we get to see Cosmo at some point.

• I haven't watched the films. Should I?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

The film is really good, I'd give it a shot just to see what elements you might expect from the game.

KCohere posted: »

I haven't watched the films. Should I?

• I highly recommend it! It's a really fun time. :)

KCohere posted: »

I haven't watched the films. Should I?

• edited April 2017

Well Guardians is a teen franchise, made sense for Batman which has had some R-rated movies/comics, and M rated games in the past.

__ARZ__ posted: »

It's interesting that unlike any other telltale games I've played ( excluding MCSM ) this game is rated for T by ESRB instead of M only ...

• edited April 2017

This is kind of a weird question but I realize with games most people switch their consoles region to Australia because they usually get an episode a day early so I was thinking about getting guardians a day early. So if I bought the first episode while my Xbox was on the Australia setting would that mess anything up because I'm paying with US dollars not pounds or should I just wait the extra day to play it?

• Just wait, that's not gonna do anything.

Creeper1846 posted: »

This is kind of a weird question but I realize with games most people switch their consoles region to Australia because they usually get an

• Release date april 18. Still no option to preorder for xbox one, two days away. Seems to be par for the course

• Booooooooo!
    I'll pass on this thanks.

• I will buy this today, but I hope that this game might bring back what we love about Tales from the Borderlands. I shouldn't expect too much, but we'll see tomorrow.

• We get it. You don't like anything recent except for walking dead...

Cope49 posted: »

Booooooooo! I'll pass on this thanks.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.