Really stupid theories

Comments

• Sarah hates chedder cheese lol

DabigRG posted: »

sarahs just looking for her CHEESE Someone feel free to shop!

• Woah i did not want 2 spam it

Sarah hates chedder cheese lol

• This is how it happened ... This is how the sarah died sarah see's cheese * NOOOOOOOOOOOO *Dies

Woah i did not want 2 spam it

• This is how it happened ... This is how the sarah died sarah see's cheese * NOOOOOOOOOOOO *Dies

Woah i did not want 2 spam it

• edited February 2017

Aj is the villain

• Ava is Conrad's daughter.

• edited March 2017

1)Clementine amd Javier marries and javi will be AJ's father and they will have a boy and they will call him Lee.
    2)kate is pregnant from javier.
    3)mariana is alive in the earth.
    4)lee is alive and marries with lilly

• ban

1)Clementine amd Javier marries and javi will be AJ's father and they will have a boy and they will call him Lee. 2)kate is pregnant from javier. 3)mariana is alive in the earth. 4)lee is alive and marries with lilly

• Kenny is Yoda

• It is not me my account hacked.

hesif posted: »

ban

• Noooooo,I knew I should have listen to spoiler warning!!!! :D

• Ava is from The Last Airbender movie.

• AJ is immune to the virus and The New Frontier wants him to cure themselves, but to get the cure AJ have to die.

• really?

It is not me my account hacked.

• "Find a boat we will, become kings of the sea we do, but the dark side beware, find a boat they will not!"

• I liked how you edited the comment after I commented that

It is not me my account hacked.

• AJ is christa's kid

• edited March 2017

"The lock you can pick, because urban you are."

• AJ was secretly Lee's child and Rebecca was raped by his dead ghost.

• A bit graphic there, dont'cha think?

Masterfaust posted: »

AJ was secretly Lee's child and Rebecca was raped by his dead ghost.

• It is not graphic if it is in text form ;)

A bit graphic there, dont'cha think?

• BOO!

Masterfaust posted: »

It is not graphic if it is in text form

• ANF idea has been stolen from Max Payne games.

Captain BaseballBat-Boy (that's Javier) must save Bicycle Helmet Girl (Clementine) kidnapped by Maxwell's Demon (leader of NF) and destroy the freaking zombie demons from outer space (zombies).

• Aj was sad when he said "clem" in ep 3 and he disobeyed the master juice box when he did that

• S2&ANF are dreams that clementine is dreaming of in the RV and throughout S1.

• Carly/Doug didn't die from Lily shooting them and were in a coma, but died after the group left them.

• Gabe is Ben's sister who had a sex change he was unaware of.

• Duck shot Katja and made it look like she committed suicide to get revenge on kenny for calling him "dumber than a bag of hammers"

• Carlos is a Hispanic human alternate universe version of Bigby Wolf.

• Clementine actually killed Kenny/Jane/Edith out of paranoia and being mentally unstable and revised what happened in her head.

• Clementine fucked Gabe while Javier was sleeping.

• ...................................hm...........

AronDracula posted: »

Clementine fucked Gabe while Javier was sleeping.

• Oh no what if Gabes pregnant?

AronDracula posted: »

Clementine fucked Gabe while Javier was sleeping.

• No wonder David kicked out clementine! It all makes sense now!

Oh no what if Gabes pregnant?

• This reminds me of something I thought about yesterday.

Chibikid posted: »

No wonder David kicked out clementine! It all makes sense now!

• edited March 2017

Actually....clementine and Ava could've dated and Clementine broke up with her which is why she's kicked out and Ava takes AJ as revenge

• That's exactly one scenario of what I thought back when we were speculatin! :joy:

Actually....clementine and Ava could've dated and Clementine broke up with her which is why she's kicked out and Ava takes AJ as revenge

• Clementine actually killed Kenny/Jane/Edith out of paranoia and being mentally unstable and revised what happened in her head.

I actually like that one.

* S2&ANF are dreams that clementine is dreaming of in the RV and throughout S1. * Carly/Doug didn't die from Lily shooting them and w

• It really shouldn't, but...

This reminds me of something I thought about yesterday.

• Gotta love them contextually daily delays! Anyway, just replace our protagonists with their counterparts and you get the idea.

Tohabath posted: »

It really shouldn't, but...

• Walkers are just biting because they think that's the way to say hello.

• Ava's gotta be like 22+ years old though, so probably not. Unless she's a mega creep, which I guess would be possible in the apocalypse.

• She's 19. Still, the idea of this short, bald woman creeping on teen girls(and maybe boys and even babies) is kinda humorous.

MarcTy posted: »

Ava's gotta be like 22+ years old though, so probably not. Unless she's a mega creep, which I guess would be possible in the apocalypse.

• edited April 2017

Shades-chick is Huh-chick in disguise.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.