So, what did your Clementine become?

edited October 2017 in The Walking Dead

Not sure if this has been discussed before, so I'm making this thread.
Mine became a RENEWED SOUL.

Btw ttg said the line 'who will you become?' during season TWO finale, but it actually came in affect NOW. Thats interesting

Comments

• A TRUSTING FIGHTER

• TOUGH AS NAILS

• edited May 2017

TOUGH AS NAILS

Actually, when you read what it implies, it seems based on what you did in S02 which impacts on how your Clem behaved in S03... well done Telltale!
    Clem Tough as Nails

Clem Tough as Nails

• edited May 2017

My game is in Russian so I'm not exactly sure... But it said something about Clementine being a free soul or whatever.

EDIT: Figured it out! I got FREE SPIRIT.

• I got Renewed Soul as well. Don't you have a screenshot of that by any chance ? I forgot to take one when I played.

• A GRACEFUL GUNSLINGER

• GRACEFUL GUNSLINGER

• A FREE SPIRIT

• STRONG THROUGH SOLIDARITY

• I accidentally skipped that part, how do I check?

• Go to extras in the main menu, choices, Episode 5, click the arrow to the right.

JaaaBoiii posted: »

I accidentally skipped that part, how do I check?

• Free Spirit as well

• My stats were broken. Did someone experience a similar problem on Steam?

• It doesn't load the choices for ep 5 for some reason. Just skips it and goes back to ep 1

Abeille posted: »

Go to extras in the main menu, choices, Episode 5, click the arrow to the right.

• FIERCE BUT FORGIVING

[looks like I'm the only one with that so far .-.]

• I don't know then :/

JaaaBoiii posted: »

It doesn't load the choices for ep 5 for some reason. Just skips it and goes back to ep 1

• edited May 2017

BRUISED NOT BROKEN

• Yes. There's no mention of my Clementine and I can't load episode 5 choices in the main menu either.

fallandir posted: »

My stats were broken. Did someone experience a similar problem on Steam?

• TRUSTING FIGHTER

• Haha oh my. I'm probably finding that funnier than it is.

• I got bruised not broken too. Not sure if its a good one.
    enter image description here

• A certified badass.

• Haven't seen many people get it so i don't know whether its good either!? It depends on your actions from season 2 as well apparently.

bobshaw posted: »

I got bruised not broken too. Not sure if its a good one.

• That's what I got with my Kenny save file and I never sided with her in the choices but I wasn't an asshole neither.

Team__Kenny posted: »

FIERCE BUT FORGIVING [looks like I'm the only one with that so far .-.]

• Free spirit

• An Apocalyptic Protector (Alone)
    Fierce but Forgiving ( Kenny)
    I'm going to see for Jane next.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This is my Clementine.

• I also got this bruised and broken, except the third bullet was slightly different.

bobshaw posted: »

I got bruised not broken too. Not sure if its a good one.

• Yes, on my playthrough Clem only threatened David but on most other playthroughs she shoots his arm, don't know what causes this.

mashton posted: »

I also got this bruised and broken, except the third bullet was slightly different.

• This one by far the best for me, but I got "Free Spirit" , I just wonder about the second bullet, "Clem accepted the rules and tried to make the best of the situation..even when it backfired"
    What does it mean, did you get the medication to AJ or something else?
    In mine it says "Clem didn't hesitate to use their resources for her own ends. leading to exile and tearful farewell. "
    I just want to go save Gabe and David but she ends up going the opposite direction.

I also got this bruised and broken, except the third bullet was slightly different.

• On my playthrough, I rejected Ava's offer to join New Frontier, I injected AJ with the medicine, said goodbye to him instead of spitting at David, and then shook Ava's hand when she dropped supplies off.

Rocky575 posted: »

This one by far the best for me, but I got "Free Spirit" , I just wonder about the second bullet, "Clem accepted the rules and tried to make

• A Reformed Loner....

• Where do you find this?

• It's in the extra menu under choices, episode 5. If you click on the right arrow on the page with all ep 5 choices, it should be there

MosesARose posted: »

Where do you find this?

• edited May 2017

Seems like my Clem is exclusive around here lol

• edited May 2017

I'm yet to see anyone get this Clementine:
    https://i.imgur.com/2i3VuTc.jpg

• Wish I knew! :(

• Strange I did just the same in that part, but got different phrase in that bullet...
    I supported Clem all the way except when I had to open the door for David and I spared Lingard , except these two I sided with her all along.
    Maybe I shouldn't have killed Joan or Badger harshly?
    Gotta get this ending where David and Gabe lives

On my playthrough, I rejected Ava's offer to join New Frontier, I injected AJ with the medicine, said goodbye to him instead of spitting at David, and then shook Ava's hand when she dropped supplies off.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.