So, what did your Clementine become?

Comments

• On the choices you just mentioned, I supported Clem on all but killing Lingard (I think). I also killed Joan and I killed Badger until he was dead and then stopped rather than bashing his skull in.

Rocky575 posted: »

Strange I did just the same in that part, but got different phrase in that bullet... I supported Clem all the way except when I had to ope

• I understand so maybe I should not open the door for David in that part even if I support him all the way too, and probably kill badger instantly instead of bashing his skull like I did, except these I really can't see any differences in our choices. Thanks !

mashton posted: »

On the choices you just mentioned, I supported Clem on all but killing Lingard (I think). I also killed Joan and I killed Badger until he was dead and then stopped rather than bashing his skull in.

• No problem, it's worth a shot! If you would like me to share anymore choices, let me know and I can take some screenshots for you.

I understand so maybe I should not open the door for David in that part even if I support him all the way too, and probably kill badger inst

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

enter image description here

• A trusting fighter!

• I'm new here, how do you upload pictures?

• Whoa, I've got absolutely the same bullets

• Same. Hope TT will fix that issue soon.

Shaboomm posted: »

Yes. There's no mention of my Clementine and I can't load episode 5 choices in the main menu either.

• Spirited and Assured.
    Looks like I'm the first one to get this :D
    Spirited and Assured

• Bruised not broken.

Clementine enjoyed brief, happy days with Kenny and AJ, until a terrible accident changed all their lives. Clementine was unable to drag a broken Kenny to safety, leaving her and AJ on their own.

After overcoming strong misgivings about joining the New Frontier, Clem accepted their rules and tried to make the best of the situation - even when it backfired.

When Javi and David fought at the water tower, Clem remembered a similar fight long ago. She took control of the situation by putting a gun to David's head, stopping the violence before it escalated.

Once David left in the truck with Gabe, Clem's first instinct was to go after her friend Gabe and help him.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

A GRACEFUL GUNSLINGER

Firstly, English is not my main language so I was bit of confused when I saw the gunslinger word. I searched it then I found out it is not a good thing at all. Can someone explain me ? All I did was pick Kenny over Jane, try to help AJ in ep3 and my Javi killed Lingard for AJ, covered for Clem in ep1, killed Conrad.

• Telltale put more effort into this than the actual game.......which is stupid.

• Thank you, I was looking for this so bad.

bluewalker posted: »

Seems like my Clem is exclusive around here lol

• A DEDICATED FRIEND

Went with Jane
    Looked out for AJ first
    Shot David in the arm
    Went along with Javier

• It means she's bad ass

MrJava posted: »

A GRACEFUL GUNSLINGER Firstly, English is not my main language so I was bit of confused when I saw the gunslinger word. I searched it the

• I got the same as this :)

Megaodg33 posted: »

I'm yet to see anyone get this Clementine:

• Survival Expert

• edited May 2017

My Clementine became a Trusting Fighter
    General Wellington ending stuff
    Handled joining the New Frontier with grace but looked after AJ first and foremost
    Didn't shoot David, just threatened him
    Went with Javier (which pretty much doomed everyone)

• I was with Kenny in the end and I got A GRACEFUL GUNSLINGER...

An Apocalyptic Protector (Alone) Fierce but Forgiving ( Kenny) I'm going to see for Jane next.

• Well, it's easier to look at a bunch of data and write about it, rather than animating, editing, coding, and putting sound to entire scenes.
    I'm fine that this got the effort that it did, even if it was minor. It showed that they did care in the end enough to acknowledge the choices we made.

Dan10 posted: »

Telltale put more effort into this than the actual game.......which is stupid.

• Sympathetic Sharpshooter!

Basically I got that because she ended up with Jane but still remained a compassionate (or sympathetic) survivor. It mentioned that Javier and David's fight reminded her of something similar so she shot David without killing him. That was a really nice detail because I've always felt that my Clementine's intention was to shoot Kenny without killing him but failed. She knew she had to stop Kenny but she still loved the guy. :'(

• edited May 2017

Same..I wonder what we did to get this. Seems like it's one of the worst ones out of them all. Not as badass as the other titles.

Sweet_Bundy posted: »

Bruised not broken. Clementine enjoyed brief, happy days with Kenny and AJ, until a terrible accident changed all their lives. Clementine

• I got a graceful gunslinger

• edited May 2017

hmm am I only one with a survival strategist outcome? also how do you get clem to stay with javi if you went for gabe?
    and final pic: enter image description here

• A free spirit.

• edited May 2017

Can we make this the official Clementine Card thread? So far, I have counted 17 different cards, I'm really interested to see just how many there are.

Edit: Hell, I went ahead and made a compilation album on imgur. The only one I haven't posted that I know about is Dedicated Friend, due to there being a lack of a decent quality screenshot. Counting that one however, that makes 25 total...SO FAR. If you guys have any other titles, please post a screen cap so I can add it to the album!

http://imgur.com/a/f8m0m

• Graceful Gunslinger

• Gabe's girlfriend.

Just kidding. She became Strong Through Solidarity.

• Osm

Can we make this the official Clementine Card thread? So far, I have counted 17 different cards, I'm really interested to see just how many

• How do i edit discussions? I saw a link somewhere but i cant find it. Please give the sample url in reply

• It would also be nice to have the statistics on this one. I have the feeling that Free Spirit, Graceful Gunslinger and Survival Expert are the most common.

• edited June 2017

Wrong comment. removed

Istibul posted: »

hmm am I only one with a survival strategist outcome? also how do you get clem to stay with javi if you went for gabe? and final pic:

• edited June 2017

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    AdamRoberts posted: »

How do i edit discussions? I saw a link somewhere but i cant find it. Please give the sample url in reply

• They have been using the same sounds for the past seasons LOL. They reuse animations usually anyway. Care enough to acknowledge our choices huh? Just like how they acknowledged Kenny,Jane and Wellington right? This ending thing has more depth than most of the characters in this season( Eleanor and Tripp are perfect examples).

AChicken posted: »

Well, it's easier to look at a bunch of data and write about it, rather than animating, editing, coding, and putting sound to entire scenes.

• Graceful gunslinger

• Yeah she only threatened​ but sided with Javi for decision

Reece0110 posted: »

Yes, on my playthrough Clem only threatened David but on most other playthroughs she shoots his arm, don't know what causes this.

• Even if i opened the door for him i got Gabe and David ending

I understand so maybe I should not open the door for David in that part even if I support him all the way too, and probably kill badger inst

• Uncompromising, Unstoppable, Unbitten. Sounds badass.

• 42 Clementine for 42 outcomes probably. Some of the results are the same as the story generator.

Can we make this the official Clementine Card thread? So far, I have counted 17 different cards, I'm really interested to see just how many

Sign in to comment in this discussion.