Comments

• "A Liberated Warrior"

-Was alone with AJ.

-Tearful Farewell.

-Shot David in the shoulder.

-Went with whoever I did not choose.

• edited June 2017

A Reformed Loner. Is it good?

• I wonder if I'll ever have the pleasure to find out, as my stats remain broken.

• I got the same, except I grabbed Kenny's hat before leaving Wellington, and Clem trusted my ability to handle myself, and went with whoever I didn't go with.

Spirited and Assured. Looks like I'm the first one to get this

• Mine's not showing up, although it's probably because I'm playing on a PS4.

• She bacame a trusting fighter by taking kennys hat in Wellington and going where I went in the finale.

• "REFORMED LONER"

• You're right about it not seeming bad ass. I like this though only because it was right about my Clementine. I just wish it showed more descriptions of her personality to see how accurate it really is.

Starriee posted: »

Same..I wonder what we did to get this. Seems like it's one of the worst ones out of them all. Not as badass as the other titles.

• It's not platform's fault, I'm on PC and have the same problem.

Auruo posted: »

Mine's not showing up, although it's probably because I'm playing on a PS4.

• I dont see anyone with enlightened combater yet

• I changed my ending and my Clem ended up as "A Survival Strategist"

• My Clementine became a 'Reformed Loner'. Did anyone else get this?

• Same.

fallandir posted: »

I wonder if I'll ever have the pleasure to find out, as my stats remain broken.

• Xbox here. Same shit.

fallandir posted: »

It's not platform's fault, I'm on PC and have the same problem.

• edited June 2017

Sadly, I do not know because it didin't pop up for me, nor does it in the choices screen... telltale pls fix

• I don't even know because it didn't fucking show up when I finished the episode and now, 3 days later, I still can't check. :)

Great game, Telltale. Works perfectly, perfect story, perfect everything. /s

• I got spirited and assured.

I just realized something.... is this the 42 Clementines they were yapping about?

• I got "Liberated Warrior"

• Same.

XDeathDecoy posted: »

I got "Liberated Warrior"

• I kinda wish there was a bit more to the Clem personality screen (or maybe fewer outcomes or each outcome put into divisions). They just put down your choices and cool little title but I'm not really sure what it's supposed to mean.

Like what's the difference between a Liberated Warrior and a Graceful Gunslinger? Or a Sympathetic Sharpshooter and a Dedicated Friend?

• A survival warrior

• edited June 2017

enter image description here

• Great game, Telltale. Works perfectly, perfect story, perfect everything. /s

My sarcasm detector is going insane!

I don't even know because it didn't fucking show up when I finished the episode and now, 3 days later, I still can't check. Great game, Telltale. Works perfectly, perfect story, perfect everything. /s

• Didin't show up for me either.

I think I'm gonna replay the episode in a week and hope it shows up then.

I don't even know because it didn't fucking show up when I finished the episode and now, 3 days later, I still can't check. Great game, Telltale. Works perfectly, perfect story, perfect everything. /s

• I played the game the complete opposite on two different playthroughs and got Trusty Fighter clem on both, lol.

• Did seriously no one else get this?

enter image description here

• renewed soul <3

• I got the same as you wolf! :), glad telltale put effort in this. made me appreciate the season when I once wasn't

• Am i the only one who got "Free Spirit"?

• Soulless.

• Clementine wasn't even a supporting character or even important at all in ANF with trivial dialogue and existing for fan appeal. I have no clue how/why they could even make a diverse "my Clementine" result.

• A reformed loner

• BRUISED NOT BROKEN

• My clem become SELFLESS AND SURE :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.