What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• Try also Folk Blues and southern gothic. There seems to be some good results with that.

I think I'm getting close....

• edited June 2017

Because of you. I'm really starting to get into Southern Gothic music.

Thank you.

I've been listening to some western stuff recently. If anyone has any songs to recommend that would be really nice, because I've been listen

• Here is a link to a playlist that has some pretty good music in it labled Southern Gothic. I wouldn't say they're good as the one you shared but they're not too far behind.

This one starts to hit home. A little on the head TWD wise, but I still like it.

And I liked this one. I know this isn't really convincing you the playlist is good. It's just another song that stuck out to me.

I've been listening to some western stuff recently. If anyone has any songs to recommend that would be really nice, because I've been listen

• Already listened to most of these, they're kinda too cheery for me, or I just simply dislike the vocals. The only ones I do like are the ones from Blues Saraceno. I recommend that you listen to Blues Saraceno- Evil Ways. That one's pretty cool.

Try also Folk Blues and southern gothic. There seems to be some good results with that.

• Holy tits, these three are amazing. Especially the third one. The slow tempo is just like the one from those ANF trailers and I love it.

Here are two other songs I happened to stumble upon while listening to google play. Both of these coincide with how I think of the relations

• 'All my tears' reminds me of 'Take Us Back' by Alela Diane. It should sound familiar to you. :D

Here is a link to a playlist that has some pretty good music in it labled Southern Gothic. I wouldn't say they're good as the one you shared

• You're welcome, brother! :D
    I didn't even know what the genre was called until now. Finding cool music should be a lot easier now.

Because of you. I'm really starting to get into Southern Gothic music. Thank you.

• Yah You're right. Thanks for the recommendation. That songs awesome!

Already listened to most of these, they're kinda too cheery for me, or I just simply dislike the vocals. The only ones I do like are the ones from Blues Saraceno. I recommend that you listen to Blues Saraceno- Evil Ways. That one's pretty cool.

• First off, thanks for sharing these... I just went trough almost all 93 them and they're all just bloody amazing. I already have some of them on my playlist. If you find any more of these, feel free to share them. I'm always around. I'll do the same if I run into some good ones. :D

Here is a link to a playlist that has some pretty good music in it labled Southern Gothic. I wouldn't say they're good as the one you shared

• edited June 2017

I found this song while searching through some Southern Gothic playlists. For some reason the tune of the song really got me.

I guess it's just the catchy rhythm.

• Such an underrated artist.

• Oh yes. ;_: Thanks for bringing that back, even though I am struggling to fight back the tears.

'All my tears' reminds me of 'Take Us Back' by Alela Diane. It should sound familiar to you.

• You're welcome :) and thinks again for opening my eyes to this type of music. I was really missing out. I'll be sure to send some more your way if I find anything special.

First off, thanks for sharing these... I just went trough almost all 93 them and they're all just bloody amazing. I already have some of the

• This song once made me tear up while I was going to school. My friends thought someone from my family died or something. They probably still think I'm a weirdo lol

Oh yes. ;_: Thanks for bringing that back, even though I am struggling to fight back the tears.

• edited June 2017

Interesting. It starts to mix a bunch of different genres near the end. Acapella, bit of techno/pop, orchestral. Not bad.

Such an underrated artist.

• edited June 2017

Speaking of Westerns here's two songs from my favourite Quentin Tarantino film and OST.

• The Trinity song is pretty cool. Mix of old western sound with with some Jazzy horn. And the other song being atmospheric.

Speaking of Westerns here's two songs from my favourite Quentin Tarantino film and OST.

• A cool detail; The director of the movie Quentin Tarantino uses his own vinyl collection for his soundtracks, carefully selecting which songs he thinks would fit a particular scene. To think the guy has enough vinyl material in his collection, to use it for two westerns (his most recent being The Hateful Eight). You can hear the needle drop at the start of 'The Braying Mule'. Here's the full soundtrack if you're interested, I also recommend checking the film out too.

The Trinity song is pretty cool. Mix of old western sound with with some Jazzy horn. And the other song being atmospheric.

• Yeah, Trinity is pretty atmospheric. Makes me feel like I'm riding into the sunset on a horse while holding a giant-ass revolver.

The Trinity song is pretty cool. Mix of old western sound with with some Jazzy horn. And the other song being atmospheric.

• Lil uzi vert ft future seven million

• edited June 2017

The scene in the film it was featured in was pretty badass. (Trinity that is)

Yeah, Trinity is pretty atmospheric. Makes me feel like I'm riding into the sunset on a horse while holding a giant-ass revolver.

• This?

I chose this video because of their dancing. It entertains me.

Lil uzi vert ft future seven million

• Well, I've been looking for some good movies recently. I guess this one's next on my watchlist. :D

A cool detail; The director of the movie Quentin Tarantino uses his own vinyl collection for his soundtracks, carefully selecting which song

• I don't care if anyone calls me a Radiohead fanboy. I don't know what I'd do without them.

• That's pretty good.

I don't care if anyone calls me a Radiohead fanboy. I don't know what I'd do without them.

• When I'm playing Overwatch as Lucio and my ultimate is ready... (:59)

• They've helped me through a lot of rough times.

That's pretty good.

• I love Sylvan Esso. I dont think there's a song by her that I dont like.

It's interesting. 8/10.

• Now. We dance.

• Yeah

This? I chose this video because of their dancing. It entertains me.

• It kind of makes me think of twd: the new frontier

This? I chose this video because of their dancing. It entertains me.

• The background choir can still make the hairs on my body stand up along with bringing a near tear to my eye. Very powerful stuff...

• Definitely Catchy...

Johro posted: »

Now. We dance.

• The background choir can still make the hairs on my body stand up along with bringing a near tear to my eye. Very powerful stuff...

• edited June 2017

[DELETED] Never mind this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.