Composite Characters

Comments

• Pretty sure it exists in some form

enter image description here
    enter image description here

MrJava posted: »

You wanna see the best combination ? Ignore the shitbird by the way

• Meh, I just wanted to experiment with merging models together tbh.

DabigRG posted: »

Considering you made it after misunderstanding what someone asked you to do, I can kinda see why.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned
    edited June 2017

Its confirmed, Stranger is a demon. Carlos is an angel falls from heaven. They cant be combined. You will get a blue screen and 404 error afterwards.

Pretty sure it exists in some form

• Well that confirms my suspicions and explains a few things

Jayroen posted: »

Meh, I just wanted to experiment with merging models together tbh.

• Well, they technically did: the Stranger looks and usually acts like Lee despite having more in common with Kenny, while Carlos looks and sometimes acts like Kenny but has more in common with Lee.
    Granted, they're studies of how they could've(or in Kenny's case, did) go wrong, but still.

MrJava posted: »

Its confirmed, Stranger is a demon. Carlos is an angel falls from heaven. They cant be combined. You will get a blue screen and 404 error afterwards.

• what someone asked you to do

It was Louche. But he wanted booty. :D

Considering you made it after misunderstanding what someone asked you to do, I can kinda see why.

• what someone asked you to do

It was Louche. But he wanted booty. :D

• edited June 2017

Noooo! D:

Double Post

Fangirl101 posted: »

You can, haha!

• Noooo! D:

You can, haha!

• oops double post

what someone asked you to do It was Louche. But he wanted booty.

• Now you have the chance, I linked it above.

I am asking you. Why? If @Jayroen makes a topless Eleanor, that better be your first reflex. Lol.

Oh, okay. Considering I was trying to clean some stuff off of it, no probably not. Why didn't I think of that?

• Ooh, baby, that's what I like!

Damn straight!

Now you have the chance, I linked it above. I am asking you. Why? If @Jayroen makes a topless Eleanor, that better be your first reflex. Lol.

• Now it all makes sense. :smirk: Wonder if he could....

Also, I see you've had that glitch too.

• I am asking you. Why? If @Jayroen makes a topless Eleanor, that better be your first reflex. Lol.

I APROVE

jk

Now you have the chance, I linked it above. I am asking you. Why? If @Jayroen makes a topless Eleanor, that better be your first reflex. Lol.

• (because fuck you Clementine, ya goddamn succubus)

I'm going to get hate for this, but I fully agree with you here.

That would actually be an interesting plot twist. Javi finds his beloved, innocent niece after years of separation to find out a ruthless bo

• edited June 2017

Nooo! D:

I tried to respond earlier, but I wasn't able submit posts or give people likes on my account for an hour. :(

Triple Post. I'm on a roll today. XD

You can, haha!

• edited June 2017

oops double post? Can you beat my accidental triple post?

oops double post

• I won't be able to! :joy:

oops double post? Can you beat my accidental triple post?

• This pretty much was Ethan in game of thrones but they just killed him off early.

patrickrc95 posted: »

I would combine Gabe and Javier, giving us a BOY character who is responsible, caring, and hilarious at some points; and also emotional, and

• Here's two that i think should've been combined:

1. Nate should've replaced Badger (or Joan if you think he could be leadership material)- I made a thread explaining why Nate would've been a better protagonist than Joan a while back but many people had doubts about his capability of being a leader, so i think replacing Badger would've worked too.

2. Eleanor could've replaced Kate- Kate could've been an interesting character but all she did was drive a wedge between David and Javi with the love triangle and pull a 180 wanting to help the people of Richmond after wanting to leave in Ep 3 and 4. I think if Eleanor took the love triangle with Tripp replacing it would allow the relationship between Javi and David to be strained through actual differences between the brothers and not because of a stupid love triangle.

• Should probably change the Eleanor thing.

Hmm?

You know what, I think that would've made sense. As much as I've had more than my fill of him, that is. Should probably change the Eleanor thing though.

• If Tripp was Kenny(Heaven help us), then we wouldn't need the one night stand deal unless you want Kenny to be an adulterer.

Should probably change the Eleanor thing. Hmm?

• Nate should've replaced Badger (or Joan if you think he could be leadership material)- I made a thread explaining why Nate would've been a better protagonist than Joan a while back but many people had doubts about his capability of being a leader, so i think replacing Badger would've worked too.

Replacing Badger would've definitely worked, since he's pretty generic otherwise. Not that Nate is particularly colorful himself.

Eleanor could've replaced Kate- Kate could've been an interesting character but all she did was drive a wedge between David and Javi with the love triangle and pull a 180 wanting to help the people of Richmond after wanting to leave in Ep 3 and 4. I think if Eleanor took the love triangle with Tripp replacing it would allow the relationship between Javi and David to be strained through actual differences between the brothers and not because of a stupid love triangle.

Well, I supposed you have a point. Though I think that could just be more a partial example since you can just give Kate's crush on Javier to Eleanor, opening up Kate to have time to be a more structurally independent character. And Tripp's a borderline useless character anyway, so that'd give him some sort of consistency within the story as a bonus.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Here's two that i think should've been combined: * Nate should've replaced Badger (or Joan if you think he could be leadership material

• unless you want Kenny to be an adulterer.

If Tripp was Kenny(Heaven help us), then we wouldn't need the one night stand deal unless you want Kenny to be an adulterer.

• Exactly. :smile:

unless you want Kenny to be an adulterer.

• Wonder if he could what? :joy:

Yeah, I had it. It signed me out automatically. Not a fan of the updates either. I can't see all of my feed and the last 25 posts. * sigh * The avatars are great though.

Now it all makes sense. Wonder if he could.... Also, I see you've had that glitch too.

• edited June 2017

Interesting thought.

Dan10 posted: »

This pretty much was Ethan in game of thrones but they just killed him off early.

• Louche got titty.

• :joy: Yup, he did.
    I love your comments so much.

Jayroen posted: »

Louche got titty.

• Wonder if he could what? :joy:

You know... :p

Not a fan of the updates either. I can't see all of my feed and the last 25 posts. * sigh * The avatars are great though.

Agreed.

Wonder if he could what? Yeah, I had it. It signed me out automatically. Not a fan of the updates either. I can't see all of my feed and the last 25 posts. * sigh * The avatars are great though.

• Not that Nate is particularly colorful himself.

I actually thought Nate was one of the more colorful characters to come out of 400 days. He just wasn't given enough time to go through any actual development, which can practically be applied to everyone else from 400 days unfortunately.

Though I think that could just be more a partial example since you can just give Kate's crush on Javier to Eleanor, opening up Kate to have time to be a more structurally independent character.

Yeah but then that would raise questions as to why Kate didn't develop any feelings towards Javi during their time together. Unless her character was changed into being a more faithful wife to David I suppose.

I think another good shift in roles would be having Kate be the one killed by Badger's men instead of Mariana. I think Mariana has a lot more to offer to the story than Kate and would make a good contrast to Gabe as she is reasonable and mature as opposed to Gabe's childish and emotional ways.

Nate should've replaced Badger (or Joan if you think he could be leadership material)- I made a thread explaining why Nate would've been a b

• I think another good shift in roles would be having Kate be the one killed by Badger's men instead of Mariana. I think Mariana has a lot more to offer to the story than Kate and would make a good contrast to Gabe as she is reasonable and mature as opposed to Gabe's childish and emotional ways.

Hm.

Not that Nate is particularly colorful himself. I actually thought Nate was one of the more colorful characters to come out of 400 d

• That actually sounds like a interesting idea. I can picture Mari and Gabe arguing about how to handle a certain situation (like David's "execution" or leaving Richmond or not) and whoever Javi doesn't agree with will change their attitude towards him.

That and having Mari yell at her brother to man up and stop whining all the time would be nice.

I think another good shift in roles would be having Kate be the one killed by Badger's men instead of Mariana. I think Mariana has a lot mor

• And Carley could've been the one to keep an eye on the door.

As the first example of this, I think Glenn in A New Day probably could've been removed in favor of just using Doug. += Even though I actu

• edited June 2017

Not sure you meant to reply to me, but if you did:

I don't mind the idea of having her around as a foil to Gabe that much, I just didn't the like the way it came off in the game proper. Or rather, the way people tend to make it seem.

Granted, I didn't care much for her character to begin with, but that's where more time or meaning might've helped.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

That actually sounds like a interesting idea. I can picture Mari and Gabe arguing about how to handle a certain situation (like David's "exe

• edited July 2017

Their tension only really spanned from their first encounter though, after that, they aren't at each others' throats like Kenny is with Christa and later on, Lee. Plus it would end up changing scenarios in the horde, trailer park, observation deck and the gun fight.

ThatOneUser posted: »

I always thought Molly and Jane were very similar but I think Molly resonated more with the fans. I honestly think season 2 would have been

• Of course, I don't mean to imply that I'm in favor of killing off characters for shock value or that I want Kate dead. I just would've preferred to see the relationship dynamic between Gabe and Mariana over the love triangle drama that we got.

I think another good shift in roles would be having Kate be the one killed by Badger's men instead of Mariana. I think Mariana has a lot mor

• edited June 2017

Nah, it was just a personal preference type thing stumping me for a bit, but agreed. Hell, it really wasn't even a love triangle, not that we really needed one.

Of course, I don't mean to imply that I'm in favor of killing off characters for shock value or that I want Kate dead. I just would've preferred to see the relationship dynamic between Gabe and Mariana over the love triangle drama that we got.

• Yeah, actually, given that she's the one with the gun.

prink34320 posted: »

And Carley could've been the one to keep an eye on the door.

• edited July 2017

You horny little devil you~ :wink:

Ooh, baby, that's what I like! Damn straight!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.