Answer the question above you

Comments

• Fruits

Which one was more mediocre? Resident Evil Vendetta or Resident Evil 6?

• edited June 2017

I like fruits 'cause they're sweet but I think vegetables are nice too (and probably better for you).

What form of art in a form of media (movies, tv shows, video games etc) do you appreciate the most? (And preferably, why?)

EDIT: Oops, I replied X_X

Literally everything (I live in America). Fruits or vegetables?

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Hard to believe, I didnt play both :D

Do you ever played Half Life ?

• Actually, Vendetta is a movie and 6 is the game.

MrJava posted: »

Hard to believe, I didnt play both Do you ever played Half Life ?

• No I havent. And to answer the one before, I appreciate writing the most probably. I love how complex or simple a piece of writing can be depending on the circumstance.

What did you want to be when you were younger and what/who made you decide this?

• I wanted to be a veterinarian (mainly because I used to love animals and the simple idea of helping them stay healthy sounded nice to me). Only later I realised I couldn't deal with animals, due to fearing them, and because the job itself is stressful, low income and it does limit your possibilities. But yeah, that's the reason.

If you could go back in time, what would you change?

• edited June 2017

I wanted to make videogames. I was the first kid in my neighborhood that had a computer, and everyone would come to my house to play games with me. Watching all my friends have fun always made me smile. I want to do the same for all the people around the world! :D
    (Answered a question a bit late, so imma change it up...)
    I'd change the fact that I spent 80% of my time in my early-teen days on the computer and rarely spending time my family.

What's your favorite scene from a Telltale game?

• Handsome Jack's final scene in TFTB and the Kenny/Jane scene near the end of TWD S2

Best day of your life?

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

When I finished my fucking highschool

How many languages do you know

• 4: English, Latin, German, and Spanish.

Coldest temperature you've been in?

• -40 C.

What's your guilty pleasure(s)?

• edited June 2017

wwe and daytime soap operas. been watching them since i was three.

if you could be any telltale game character for one day, who would you be and why?

• Hmm, I'd like to be Rhys. He's awesome, simple as.

On the contrary, What Telltale character would you want to spend the day with?

• edited June 2017

I would say Clementine, but thinking back to how she treated Javier when they first met she would probably have a gun drawn on me the entire time. I would probably say "Fuck this", try leaving, and say something like "If you see me again, I give you permission to shoot me on sight. You understand?", as a last ditch effort to get her to trust me to not cause any trouble. Next, I would probably say Groot. I may not understand what he is saying, but he's literally I walking tree! That would be awesome to see IRL.

What are you most afraid of?

• Mirrors and dark screens of turned off TVs and computers. I'm always afraid that some weird shit will pop up in there and scare me to death.

If you could change just one thing in your appearance, what would it be?

• Everything lol

What nicknames did you go by when you were younger and how did you get them?

• "Martin Riggs" because of the jokes and crazy personality of Lethal Weapon. "Mullet Man" because of my ability to push down entire trees with my bare hands and the only kid at my school at the time who successfully has a mullet haircut. "Mouth" because I speak several languages and can talk in a wide range of different voices; yes, me and my friends are all Goonies with the same nicknames as them.

Potatoes: mashed, baked, scalloped, or hashed?

• edited June 2017

[DELETED]

"Martin Riggs" because of the jokes and crazy personality of Lethal Weapon. "Mullet Man" because of my ability to push down entire trees wit

• Definitely mashed.

What is the most amazing slow motion video you’ve seen? (Include link)

• 85%
    Harry Potter: The Books or The Movies?

CunningFox posted: »

Detective. Worst Grade You've Ever Received on a Test?

• For some reason I find this video funny...

Which Two characters from any Telltale game would you want to make a crossover game with?

• Lee and Jessie

What game would you like telltale to make?

• Doctor Who.

Would you rather work or go to school full time?

• edited July 2017

[DELETED]

Doctor Who. Would you rather work or go to school full time?

• Work, because most don't require you to do extensive homework assignments. Plus getting paid vs paying someone for the experience.

What's the most interesting building you've ever seen or been in?

• The Adventure Science Center in Nashville, Tennessee.

What is the worst game that you played recently?

Work, because most don't require you to do extensive homework assignments. Plus getting paid vs paying someone for the experience. What's the most interesting building you've ever seen or been in?

• The Walking Dead A New Frontier

Your favourite year of gaming?

• edited July 2017

Definitely 2012. Walking Dead: Season One, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3, Black Ops 2, and Halo 4 were very great games that were released that year, imo.

Would you be down for a Breaking Bad game made by Telltale?

• I've never actually watched breaking bad so I wouldn't know if I'd be into it.

When was the last time youve been to the hospital?

• About a year ago for an appendectomy.

What do you like to order on your pizza?

• Oh, I thought 2012 was one of the most forgettable years of gaming.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Definitely 2012. Walking Dead: Season One, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3, Black Ops 2, and Halo 4 were very great games that were released that year, imo. Would you be down for a Breaking Bad game made by Telltale?

• Nah, I'd say 2009 was forgettable. The only good games released that year was Batman: Arkham Asylum and Uncharted 2.

AronDracula posted: »

Oh, I thought 2012 was one of the most forgettable years of gaming.

• Breaking Bad is really good, the whole series is on Netflix. It's probably one of the best shows I've seen in a long time.

I've never actually watched breaking bad so I wouldn't know if I'd be into it. When was the last time youve been to the hospital?

• I'll probably watch it eventually. I have so many series I still need to finish lol

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Breaking Bad is really good, the whole series is on Netflix. It's probably one of the best shows I've seen in a long time.

• Just pepperoni, usually.

What is your opinion on the color purple?

Cocoa2736 posted: »

About a year ago for an appendectomy. What do you like to order on your pizza?

• Umm..Have no opinion

Who do you prefer to revive?
    Lee or Kenny?

choircorgis posted: »

Just pepperoni, usually. What is your opinion on the color purple?

• Kenny, since his death was so terrible and meaningless (In S3).

Max Caulfield or Chloe Price?

• Ugh... Max I guess? I don't really like LiS. Fun fact for today, "lis" means "fox" in Polish.

What do you want to see in tLoU 2? What is it to keep and what's to improve?

• They need to improve combat 4k and HD support.Need a new story

Who from original series u want to see new in Game of thrones telltale season 2?

• I’d have to say no one. I reckon TTGOT S1 could have been a lot better had it been without appearances of glorified characters from the show (most of whom don’t know how to voice act- aside from Iwan Rheon) and just focused on the actual Forrester & Whitehill story. Though if it didn’t have those cameos, I strongly doubt HBO would have funded it.

For lack of a better way to word this question; what television show, game or film has given you the strongest feelings? Can be positive or negative.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.