Answer the question above you

Comments

• Clementine, the story would've been practically the same without her.

If you could erase one sequel to a game or movie what would it be?

AronDracula posted: »

Mariana. I could have said David but all the determinant Garcia family are so fucking incosistants. One thing which shouldn't have been in A New Frontier in the first place?

• Metal Gear Survive. I was hyped for it but not anymore cause a lot of people pointed out great points. #FucKonami

Which bad game do you think is type of "So bad it's good"?

• Life is Strange

What game has the best ending that you've played?

• The Witcher 3 (might not be the best, but its the best one I can come up with, I have one thats better, but cant really say without it being spoilers sooo)

Best movie you have watched in recent years?

• Ghostbusters, since its my favorite.

What's the worst experience you've had in school?

• I can't think of anything in particular, but.. Waking up early was my nightmare.

What's your guilty pleasure?

• ASMR videos.

Favorite childhood/adulthood toy? (not electronics)

• Hell yeah, love ASMR!

I discovered I had it when I was a little kid. Shit does wonders when you need to sleep/relax. But uh...certain videos get a little weird.

fancies posted: »

ASMR videos. Favorite childhood/adulthood toy? (not electronics)

• I just like the satisfying sounds, not the touchy feely ones.

Hell yeah, love ASMR! I discovered I had it when I was a little kid. Shit does wonders when you need to sleep/relax. But uh...certain videos get a little weird.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Actionman ! (Still keeping it.)

What is your favourite DC/Marvel character ?

• Deadpool

DLC or TWD S4

• Season 4. AJ is found near the beginning and the rest of the game is about protecting/raising him.

What's my favorite game?

• The Last of Us with a mod which allows Joel to wear Clementine's hat?

Would you rather try to survive in winter wilderness or try to survive in the desert?

• The Last of Us with a mod which allows Joel to wear Clementine's hat?

Oh my god, yes! :o

fallandir posted: »

The Last of Us with a mod which allows Joel to wear Clementine's hat? Would you rather try to survive in winter wilderness or try to survive in the desert?

• Definitely in the winter wilderness. (Espescially after playing Uncharted 2, Tomb Raider, The Last of Us...) Snow levels are usually my favorite. Of course, that doesn't mean I think it'd be easy...

What's the best videogame logo you've seen? (Or just one of them)

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Half Life( it has physical meaning which is make it more interesting)

What game the first you will buy in big Summer Steam Sale?

Acheive250 posted: »

Definitely in the winter wilderness. (Espescially after playing Uncharted 2, Tomb Raider, The Last of Us...) Snow levels are usually my favo

• The Witcher 3

What's you favorite kind of art?

• Cubism

What is cubism ANYWAY????

• Cubism is an early 20th-century style and movement in art, especially painting, in which perspective with a single viewpoint was abandoned and use was made of simple geometric shapes, interlocking planes, and, later, collage. (Thanks Google!)

If you can create your own Suicide Squad, using only 6 villains from any franchise, who will the members be?

• Eddie Brock/Venom from Spider-Man, Negan from Walking Dead, Bloody Mary from Wolf Among Us, Handsome Jack from Borderlands, and Loki from Thor

Elder Scrolls or Fallout?

• Having only played Skyrim a bit of Oblivion, and Fallout 3 and a bit of New Vegas, I have to say Elder Scrolls, Fantasy is just alot more interesting to me than postapocalyptic, at least, the version of a post apocalyptic world that Fallout is, I also felt alot more immersed in Elder Scrolls than Fallout, as well as the fact that Elder Scrolls has magic, which is way more interesting than guns to me

With no intention of starting a war here, Xbox One or PS4 and why?

• PS4 because I grew up with PlayStation and I love the controllers for PlayStation....the Xbox controller is too big and uncomfortable for me lol.

Favourite genre of video game?

• Sports esp. Fifa

Is there a safe way of commenting on a guy's appearance without being considered gay or bisexual in US??
    ( cause I'm not and I found it weird that people suddenly considered Javi bisexual because of a mere comment on Jesus in ANF)
    Just so you know i don't live in the U.S.

• There is. It's a bit cringy, but you could say "Damn bro, you lookin' dope." without being considered gay/bi, I guess.

Any game you want, but can't afford?

• Life of Black Tiger :-((

Which is better, The Last of Us or The Walking Dead (Telltale)?

• edited June 2017

The Last of Us

What came first, the chicken or the egg? Lol

• Dinosaur

In what way are you unique?

• edited June 2017

Egg...must have been a mutation?

What's an extremely irrational fear you have? (can be specific)

• Spiders....I literally get terrified.

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?

• Anywhere but here.

Do you think The Last of Us Part II will live up to the original?

• I think so, and I hope so. If they take the same gameplay as the first (I love that cover system), give a big, detailed story, include that amazing multiplayer mode, but a bit more refined with less high-class, high-damage weapons, then it's good in my book. They can take their sweet time with it, I know it's coming, and based on the first game, it should be good if not better.

What is the longest amount of time you have stayed awake?

• 5 days, 12 hours, 39 seconds.

Regular soda or diet?

• Regular

Nike or Adidas

• Adidas, because Nike can't make size 14 extra-wide Hi-Tops.

Metallica or Red Hot Chili Peppers?

• Metallica.

What are your plans for your life?

• Telekinesis.

What is your favorite novel?

Menotog posted: »

One word. Disappointing. Would you rather have telekinesis or telepathy?

• Become a writer for Naughty Dog. (Haha, I'm joking. I'll just grow up, suffer a little more, and then die)

Clementine or Ellie?

• Ellie

Last of Us or Uncharted?

• edited June 2017

THE LAST OF US!!

Favorite type of cake?

• Cream cheescake.

Board games or video games?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.