Answer the question above you

Comments

• Those are two of my favorite shows, but I have to go with Game of Thrones. It's just such a deep, unpredictable, great work of fiction.

If you could become any character in any video game, who would it be?

• Ellie from The Last of Us, even if Id have to live in a zombie apocalypse, having someone like Joel who would give everything he had to protect you, and someone to look up to and feel safe around would be the best feeling

In the same vein, if you could live/be a part of any world from any fictional universe, which would it be?

• Pokemon

Do you want a S4 for the walking dead

• We don't even have Season 3 yet

Who is worse? EA or Ubisoft?

• Ubisoft.

Most disappointing game this year not named TWD NF?

• Outlast 2

A game you think deserves an HD Remake?

• First Witcher or Alan Wake.

What is the unique trait of your personality?

• My kindness.

Be buried alive or trapped under ice?

• Trapped under ice, being buried alive is one of my biggest fears. You'd just have to lie there and wait for yourself to suffocate.

My kindness. Be buried alive or trapped under ice?

• edited May 2017

No question? Alright then...

Saddest videogame moment NOT from TWD? (No spoilers, please).

• When it looked like [redacted] was gonna die, but a pocket watch saved her life. Or when TLOU was over, because it was over.

How many songs do you have in your Spotify or iTunes library?

Favorite food at a fair?

• edited May 2017

When it looked like [redacted] was gonna die

Ohh, yeah. That scene was so sad! I was surprised they didn't actually kill them.

Ekelund21 posted: »

When it looked like [redacted] was gonna die, but a pocket watch saved her life. Or when TLOU was over, because it was over. How many songs do you have in your Spotify or iTunes library?

• Blue raspberry sno-cone/cotton candy.

Favourite animated movie/tv show?

• Spirit the Stallion of Cimarron

What game/movie/show/book/comic/whatever medium you can think of do you most look forward to this year?

• edited May 2017

enter image description here

Crash Bandicoot: The N. Sane Trilogy. Can't wait.

In your opinion, who is the greatest villain of all time? I think people that know me pretty well would know my answer.

• Tough question but I'll answer Heisenberg. I especially liked seeing his evolution from a sheepish teacher to well... what he slowly becomes as the series go. Bonus answer: Best Marvel vilain is hands down Killgrave, dude manages to give me the creeps through a TV screen.

Bad habit?

• Making stupid smart-ass jokes all the time. It happens without me even knowing, I hate it!

What's the biggest plot twist you've ever experienced in a videogame? (Without spoilers, please)
    I think my answer would be that one in Bioshock. If you've played it, you'll know which one I'm talking about...

• edited May 2017

I think it's the reveal of Origami Killer in Heavy Rain. Even if it didn't make sense, they did a great job to make it so unpredictable.

PS4 or PS2?

• the reveal of Origami Killer in Heavy Rain.

Ahh, yes. Haven't actually played the game but I know who it is.

AronDracula posted: »

I think it's the reveal of Origami Killer in Heavy Rain. Even if it didn't make sense, they did a great job to make it so unpredictable. PS4 or PS2?

• PS2

Favourite cuisine

• Watching yuri pics when I was 10 years old

What is the greatest disappointment in your life?

• Not havingsiblings.

Who dances better? White or black people?

enter image description here

Watching yuri pics when I was 10 years old What is the greatest disappointment in your life?

• enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Nobody knows, since the future's full of surprises. But I guess it exists, as I've seen some couples that are really happy to be together. Do you usually think about what's gonna happen to you in the future or do you keep looking at the present?

• edited May 2017

White people, I guess.

Worst film which (almost) made you leave the theatre?

• Oz the Great and Powerful. Me and my friends were making fun of it for weeks after we saw it.

What annoys you the most when driving?

• When I'm at a stop-sign/light and the car to my left or right is going snail speed. Seriously, it's like they do it on purpose sometimes!

Your personal favorite Joker? (Ledger, Nicholson, Hamill, etc.)

• Ledger hands down. Leto can try all he wants, but he can't hold a candle to that. (That and while Ledger was a method actor too, he didn't harass his co-stars.)

Most overplayed song in the world?

• PSY - Gagnam Style

Best NES game?

ralo229 posted: »

Ledger hands down. Leto can try all he wants, but he can't hold a candle to that. (That and while Ledger was a method actor too, he didn't harass his co-stars.) Most overplayed song in the world?

• obv super mario bros.

one sentence to sum up TWD: A New Frontier?

• TRAITOR!!!!

Would you rather play The Walking Dead A New Frontier or Resident Evil 6?

• I hate shooter games, so probably ANF. I don't think it's THAT bad, honestly.

If telltale made a new series that isn't a continuation of anything, what would you want it to be?

• I hate shooter games, so probably ANF. I don't think it's THAT bad, honestly.

If telltale made a new series that isn't a continuation of anything, what would you want it to be?

• I'd go for a Suicide Squad series or a, believe it or not, WWE series. Sounds crazy but I can see it happening if done correctly.

Who's the greatest villain you've ever seen in a Telltale game?

fancies posted: »

I hate shooter games, so probably ANF. I don't think it's THAT bad, honestly. If telltale made a new series that isn't a continuation of anything, what would you want it to be?

• Tales had some great villains. I might have to go with either Vasquez, August (Does he count?) or Vallory. Finch and Kroger were awesome too, though...

Biggest plot twist in any film you've ever seen?

• In remember the Titans, Gary turns cripple.

How many diapers do you have a day?

• These lips are sealed lmao

What is your relationship status?

• When your eyes infect me with love, then yes.

Are Great Pines common in Michigan?

• edited June 2017

Posted this the wrong place. How do I delete it?

When your eyes infect me with love, then yes. Are Great Pines common in Michigan?

• edited June 2017

Great Pines Landscaping at least is. Hurry, buy your house there today!

I'm using straws still to save the outside of my teeth from decay. Am I ingenious or a child?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.