Comments

• Predestination, Look Who's Back or Terkel in Trouble

How many years have you been in school?

• edited May 2017

10 Years

Your favourite video game prequel?

EDIT: Shit, didn't mean to reply

Ekelund21 posted: »

Predestination, Look Who's Back or Terkel in Trouble How many years have you been in school?

• The first Uncharted

Favorite animal?

• Walrus

What are two movies or tv shows you would like to merge or crossover?

• The 100 and The Flash/Arrow(or any other series from the Arrowverse).
    Do you think Portugal deserved to win Eurovision?

• Yes

First game?

YForrester posted: »

The 100 and The Flash/Arrow(or any other series from the Arrowverse). Do you think Portugal deserved to win Eurovision?

• I think I first got my hands on a video game controller with Mario Kart 64 but I was still a toddler and probably didn't know what was going on, however the very first video game I really played must have been Mario Sunshine.

Who is the one person you could go gay (or straight if you already are gay) for?

• Uncharted 1 wasn't a prequel. It was the original.

The first Uncharted Favorite animal?

• No idea

What would you do when you find your friend mastrubating?

• Pull off the fire alarm

What would you chose to live with for the rest of your life? Movies or Video Games?

• love both, but have to go with video games!

Do you prefer a current gen console (ps4/xbox one) or a pc?

• PS4 cause it's less expensive than PC, it has a lot of great exclusives and doesn't have any problems with game graphics.

A dead video game franchise you think should be revived?

• Half life or Portal while not confirmed dead, theyre pretty much dead currently, with no signs of Valve making any new games any time soon

Best video game story you have played? and in case its a Telltale game, bonus question: whats your favorite story that isnt Telltale?

• edited May 2017

Ignore....

• Uncharted 2

What game should I try first? Dishonored or Bioshock?

• Bioshock.

Who is Fuzzy Wuzzy? Was he a Bear? Or did he just have no hair?

• Definitely Bioshock. It is a fantastic game.

When I first played it, it took me a couple of hours to get into, as I'm not big on shooters. But once the story starts picking up, you will definitely find that getting through those first hours was totally worth it. I haven't finished it yet, but god, the story is awesome.

AronDracula posted: »

Uncharted 2 What game should I try first? Dishonored or Bioshock?

• Favorite genre. (Whether it be music or film.)

• Should I also try Bioshock 2 and Infinite?

Acheive250 posted: »

Definitely Bioshock. It is a fantastic game. When I first played it, it took me a couple of hours to get into, as I'm not big on shooters

• Adventure

Your mother or father?

• try infinite first and after that see if you would want to play 2 (it's considered my most to be the worst bioshock game)

Should I also try Bioshock 2 and Infinite?

• my mother or father what? Which do I like better? I love both.

If you could live in any other country, which one would you live in?

• Molossia because it's only 100 acres and doesn't have a high population.

How long have you been on the forums?

• edited May 2017

EDIT: Oops. I was on the wrong page.
    Answer: About 2 1/2 years. Since early 2015.

What is the most embarrassing moment in your life you can recall?

• If on pills put it in, if not hope your pull out game is good.

Do you like guys or girls?

• Not sure, haven't played those ones yet. I've heard Infinite is pretty good, but you should probably play them in order.

• Hmm, it's probably best to play them in order. That's what I think, anyway.

try infinite first and after that see if you would want to play 2 (it's considered my most to be the worst bioshock game)

• Bioshock Infinite is one of the best games I've played in my life. The plot, atmosphere, music, characters and level design are just splendid.

• Have you played the original Bioshock?

fallandir posted: »

Bioshock Infinite is one of the best games I've played in my life. The plot, atmosphere, music, characters and level design are just splendid.

• Yup, played all Bioshock games except the DLC to Infinite. Imma big fan.

Acheive250 posted: »

Have you played the original Bioshock?

• Both ;)

Have you played Overwatch? And if so is it good? (I'm thinking of buying it)

• edited May 2017

Haven't played it though I keep seeing it everywhere. It's pretty annoying.

Stay late or wake up early?

• Wake up early.

An alien invasion happens, who would you rather invade Earth, Braniac or Darkseid?

• Braniac

Would you rather: Listen to only 1 game soundtrack during a flight or listen to your already set up music playlist (if you choose to listen to only 1 game soundtrack, Which game would it be?)

• Flights are boring and tiring, better sleep through it. I would listen to Journey soundtrack or maybe some Celtic music compilation on yt.

What annoys you the most on the daily basis?

• Since you didnt get a yes or no response, Ill chip in with Overwatch, I think I have played it for 200 hours, and had an immense amount of fun with it, although I have sort of stopped playing it, because it started being more frustrating than fun to me, but thats more that I dislike multiplayer in general and less that its a bad game, 200 hours in a game like that is pretty good for me

Both Have you played Overwatch? And if so is it good? (I'm thinking of buying it)

• Not having enough money to buy all the stuff I want lol

A movie that you really enjoyed that is considered bad/terrible by the general public?

• The Houses October Built. I thought it was a solid horror film. Don't judge me.

Underrated actor?

• Star Wars Revenge of the Sith

Who is a better actor? Will Smith or Samuel L. Jackson?

• Samuel L. Jackson has been involved in some pretty good titles but Will Smith takes the cake with this one in my opinion.

Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad?

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith Who is a better actor? Will Smith or Samuel L. Jackson?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.