Jeff Smith's thoughts of the game?

edited September 2009 in Bone
Although I have loved the comics but haven't played the game it didnt cross my mind, when I heard about the game. And then recently thought of this. Does anyone know what Jeff Smith thought of Bone games telltale has made? Did he like it or not?

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited September 2009
    Although I have loved the comics but haven't played the game it didnt cross my mind, when I heard about the game. And then recently thought of this. Does anyone know what Jeff Smith thought of Bone games telltale has made? Did he like it or not?
    On the Boneville website, Jeff Smith posted that he thought the games are faithful to the comics, and while they used creative license he thought the results were hilarious. :)

http://www.boneville.com/2006/06/02/telltale-games/
  • Well pity you cared so little to retain the rights and finish the series.

I have hated you - all of you who are what we call Telltale - since you burned us on this.

As if you couldn't try to re-acquire the rights now with your IP cash cows you've been pouring out the past years and the seeming inaction of WB with the Bone IP/license.

Jennifer posted: »

OriginalGagBonkers wrote: » Although I have loved the comics but haven't played the game it didnt cross my mind, when I heard about the game

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

I don't have any input on any of Telltale's games. Moderators are not staff, we're just volunteers that help out around the forum.

Plus, this is a very old thread. I wasn't even a moderator when I wrote that. o_o

Well pity you cared so little to retain the rights and finish the series. I have hated you - all of you who are what we call Telltale - s

Sign in to comment in this discussion.