So, what did your Clementine become?

1235»

Comments

• It won't even matter next season anyway.

• Thanks.

I don't know but these are the decisions I made, the bold ones I think are the determining factors but I'm not really sure S1 * Good g

• How do you know?

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

It won't even matter next season anyway.

• Because it won't. With so many Clementine's, how is it gonna change the story besides a few lines of dialogue?

Bonbon80 posted: »

How do you know?

• harden

didn't see anyone get this yet, it doesn't sound badass like many others but I liked mine well enough.

• My Clementine was nothing as my Season 2 choices did not matter.

• Guys my Clementine became "Survival Stategist" yet I can't find anyone else who got the same. Is there any?

• liberated worrier.

• Just asking did anyone get a Empathetic soul

• Strong through solidarity

• A Free Spirit: )

• An edgelord. Oh wait, that was everyone's Clementine...

• The first time a trusting fighter but went back for the Kate Gabe ending and got gunslinger

• Game 1: Spirited and Assured

Game 2: Selfless and Sure

Game 3: Tough As Nails

Game 4: A Family Orientated Fighter

I accidentally erased my first game, so I might get something different since I will likely make some choices different either because I forgot what I did my first game or because I decide to do something differently intentionally.

• My Clementine became A SURVIVAL EXPERT

• Same as everyone else. An emotionless carcass with no personality and an edgy lopsided haircut, who is only used as an unrealistic "badass" during action sequences.

• How did you guys get something with Kenny ?? in my season 2 playthrough i leave with Kenny and AJ but in all of season 3 he is never even spoken or even shown in my playhthrough. . . . . Why is that ??

mashton posted: »

I also got this bruised and broken, except the third bullet was slightly different.

• So I have a question for everyone who got "A Reformed Loner" did all of you get the Kenny flashback those of you who were with Kenny in the end of Season 2 ?? Because in some weird way the game through all the gameplay gave me flashbacks like i had the solo with AJ ending which i did not get

• edited October 2017

a love interest for gabe

• enter image description here

cleminist posted: »

a love interest for gabe

• Free Spirit (hippie)

• True, they're really just telling us what choices we made but I personally kinda like it, reminds me of the Season 1 End Cards which I miss.

• edited November 2017

I Got : A family oriented-fighter

• Mine became: A LOVING CARETAKER

• edited February 2018

Muh Clementine, as I've seen her called, became SELFLESS AND SURE

• Went solo with AJ
    • She took up Ava's advice
    • Heeded Lingard's advice
    • Tried but judged the New Frontier
    • Shot David
    • Helped Kate
  • A Survival Warrior

• Dat moment when you fail to realize you're reading your own post.
    enter image description here

• I got REFORMED LONER

• Clementine was alone at the end of Season 2

• She tried to save AJ with the medicine

• Clem gave a tearfelt goodbye to AJ

• Clem talked with Ava amicably after being banished from the New Frontier

• She shot David in the shoulder after he attacked Javi

• Clem decided to team up with Javi to save Richmond

• edited November 2018

I got Bruiser not Broken

• Clem Was with Kenny at the end of Season 2
    • She refused Ava's offer to join a new frontier, but then she respected their rules by not giving AJ the medicine and not spitting to David's face (was the most realistic decision in my opinion, Lingard said the medicine won't save him and can save another's life, and I wanted to tell AJ to be strong and survive, I felt It was because of this that he survived somehow :D )
    • She shaked Ava's hand after being banished
    • She didn't shot David
    • Clem decided to go after Gabe, forgiving what David did to her and deciding to be the better person

My clem is forgiving and understanding <3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.