Top 5 Batman characters you would like to see in Batman: the enemy within

Comments

• Honestly, I dislike Superman so much that it'd probably piss me off.

This guy would be great for an after-credits surprise cameo.

• Great list

Thank you for commenting, God bless you and have a nice day :•)

timndanja02 posted: »

Hugo Strange Killer Croc Clay face Barbara Gordon Dick Grayson

• Why?

AgentZ46 posted: »

Honestly, I dislike Superman so much that it'd probably piss me off.

• I just don't. He's just too perfect for me. Like he can almost literally do anything, his only weakness being a green rock. I also don't find him very likeable. So no in depth reasons. He's just not for me.

Why?

• Very true.

I just don't. He's just too perfect for me. Like he can almost literally do anything, his only weakness being a green rock. I also don't find him very likeable. So no in depth reasons. He's just not for me.

• What his fear gas?

ScootyZ posted: »

I hate it when I'm forced to do something in a choice based game! Also, wouldn't that change the tone set in the first season way too much?

• Mine are
    1. Posion Ivy
    2. Killer Croc
    3. Harley Queen
    4. Mad Hatter
    5. Bane

• Mad hatter would fit in just great.

Shadow2122 posted: »

Mine are 1. Posion Ivy 2. Killer Croc 3. Harley Queen 4. Mad Hatter 5. Bane

• You know, all this talk of potential appearances of major DC characters has me wondering if Telltale will have their own DC Universe? Would be kinda cool.

• that would be cool.

prink34320 posted: »

You know, all this talk of potential appearances of major DC characters has me wondering if Telltale will have their own DC Universe? Would be kinda cool.

• Superman!

Lets get a Justice League series going, except lets do it better than the DC Cinematic Universe has so far.

• Love to see it happen.

Olligarchy posted: »

Superman! Lets get a Justice League series going, except lets do it better than the DC Cinematic Universe has so far.

• The only downside to Barbara Gordon being possibly featured in the game is that we will be faced with the choice to save either one or the other, with catastrophic consequences either way. We could lose Gordon's trust forever for instance, or Catwoman's.

Oh, and no doubt she would end up being crippled.

Barbara will appear in the season, I can feel it.

• I'll remember this if she doesn't make an appearance.

The only downside to Barbara Gordon being possibly featured in the game is that we will be faced with the choice to save either one or the o

• It's always fun to speculate. I think there is an opportunity here.

I'll remember this if she doesn't make an appearance.

• Yeah, I really like the idea of Barbara showing up even more everytime I think about it. It could also potentially make Gordon a bigger character as well.

It's always fun to speculate. I think there is an opportunity here.

• Batman has also consistently been characterized as an invincible badass with infinite wealth and chiseled good looks to match. How is that any different from your complaints about Superman?

I love Superman because he represents human decency and compassion (when he's well written, that is). People who criticize him as being "too perfect" are missing the point. He's a paragon of virtue, and only lazy writers would insist they can't do anything with that kind of character. Check out "All-Star Superman" or "What's So Funny About Truth, Justice & the American Way?", or "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?" to see better examples of Superman in his element.

I just don't. He's just too perfect for me. Like he can almost literally do anything, his only weakness being a green rock. I also don't find him very likeable. So no in depth reasons. He's just not for me.

1. Dick Grayson
    2. Scarecrow
    3. Poison Ivy
    4. Hush
    5. Barbara Gordon
  • cool list.

CathalOHara posted: »

* Dick Grayson * Scarecrow * Poison Ivy * Hush * Barbara Gordon

1. Harvey Dent(Harvey was well-done though he always turn to Two-Face, his transformation was well done).
    2. Batgirl(Barbara Gordon)- She was mentioned briefly in the codex but nothing more, I think it's time to introduce her to the series.
    3. Harley Quinn- How can you have Joker as the villian without his partner in crime? Her appearing as the psychiarist instead of "Joan Leland" would have been good.
    4. Scarecrow- Could explain the Children of Arkham's toxin and for being an interesting villian.
    5. Victor Fries- Great character and would love to see how he transforms to his alter ego.
  • great list.

Dan10 posted: »

* Harvey Dent(Harvey was well-done though he always turn to Two-Face, his transformation was well done). * Batgirl(Barbara Gordon)- She was

• You're welcome and you too. :)

BigGazMan posted: »

great list. Thank you for commenting, God bless you and have a nice day :•)

You're welcome and you too.

• Oh, I just don't like muscular dudes lifting buildings and flying to space. I like content when its grounded as realistic as possible with little fantasy elements.

Batman has also consistently been characterized as an invincible badass with infinite wealth and chiseled good looks to match. How is that a

• Well, in that case we're just talking about aesthetic preferences. But if you're going to describe Superman as "a muscular dude who lifts buildings and flies into space," I can just easily call Batman "a rich asshole who puts on a goofy costume and beats up people forced to turn to crime because of economic hardship."

Oh, I just don't like muscular dudes lifting buildings and flying to space. I like content when its grounded as realistic as possible with little fantasy elements.

• Deacon Blackfire, anyone?

enter image description here

• Deacon Blackfire would make a very interesting villian.

Deacon Blackfire, anyone?

• Uh.. I would rather the latter. Let's be honest.

Well, in that case we're just talking about aesthetic preferences. But if you're going to describe Superman as "a muscular dude who lifts bu

• I noticed that a LOT of people (including me) want to see Barbara Gordon. I didn't realize she was so popular. Make it happen, Telltale! XD

• I don't like Barbara, I'd be a complete ass to her and save Catwoman over her anytime.

The Killing Joke probably messed up her character.

The only downside to Barbara Gordon being possibly featured in the game is that we will be faced with the choice to save either one or the o

• Harvey stays Harvey depending on your chocoes from episode 2-5.

He even apologises to Bruce, but gets sent to Arkham anyway, ugh. Wish we could let him stay at the manor.

* Harvey Dent(Harvey was well-done though he always turn to Two-Face, his transformation was well done). * Batgirl(Barbara Gordon)- She was

• Arkham isn't a prison. He's sent there to get help. It'd be irresponsible to let him roam after everything he did.l Two Face or not, the man needs professional help.

Harvey stays Harvey depending on your chocoes from episode 2-5. He even apologises to Bruce, but gets sent to Arkham anyway, ugh. Wish we could let him stay at the manor.

• edited July 2017

Well yeah it would be great to have another reliable ally on the field so to speak. Catwoman evidently cannot be trusted.
    The dynamic with her father could also lead to some interesting plot possibilities.

Imagine dating Bruce Wayne/Batman while keeping her father in the dark as to who he really is and who she is as well.

I noticed that a LOT of people (including me) want to see Barbara Gordon. I didn't realize she was so popular. Make it happen, Telltale! XD

• It does sound compelling (though I personally love Selina)

There could also be some interesting conflict with her if you played a Ruthless Batman.

Well yeah it would be great to have another reliable ally on the field so to speak. Catwoman evidently cannot be trusted. The dynamic with

• edited July 2017

Take Aekham with a grain of salt. We know how 'good' it is.

Arkham isn't a prison. He's sent there to get help. It'd be irresponsible to let him roam after everything he did.l Two Face or not, the man needs professional help.

• True, but you can make it better by the end of season 1.

Take Aekham with a grain of salt. We know how 'good' it is.

• Did you? Possibly not.

True, but you can make it better by the end of season 1.

• I did.

Did you? Possibly not.

• If anyone should appear in The Enemy Within, it's Deacon Blackfire. He's the most underused and in my opinion most underrated Batman villains of all time. He's a religious fanatic in command of a cult to kill Batman and have Gotham rise up to be some chaos Utopia. More recently he appeared in of the Arkham Games but only as a bit part.

DEACONBLACKFIREFORS2

enter image description here

My body is ready

• Damn. Looks like you beat me

Deacon Blackfire, anyone?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.