Top 5 Batman characters you would like to see in Batman: the enemy within

13»

Comments

• Such a great character, same he only had a small part in Arkham knight.

Thank you for commenting, God bless you and have a nice day :•)

Clemenem posted: »

If anyone should appear in The Enemy Within, it's Deacon Blackfire. He's the most underused and in my opinion most underrated Batman villain

• Solomon Grundy
    Calendar Man
    Hugo Strange
    Jane Doe
    Mr. Freeze
    Scarecrow

• great list.

Solomon Grundy Calendar Man Hugo Strange Jane Doe Mr. Freeze Scarecrow

• Harley Quinn, If we going get joker in there then he should have his Queen by his side.

I have this pet theory that Dr. Leland will become Harley Quinn (I know they don't have the same name but TellTale can work around it and say she changed her name for some reason or just have their Harley Quinn's last name be Leland instead of Quinzel). This theory is solely based on how nice she is to the Joker in the Arkham Asylum and on him saying "she likes me";

• Dang. I never really thought that could be a possibility, but I would dig it if it happens!

Abeille posted: »

Harley Quinn, If we going get joker in there then he should have his Queen by his side. I have this pet theory that Dr. Leland will

• That's a interesting theory.

Harley Quinn, If we going get joker in there then he should have his Queen by his side. I have this pet theory that Dr. Leland will

• You are welcome, much love :)

BigGazMan posted: »

That's a interesting theory. Thank you for commenting, God bless you and have a nice day :•)

You are welcome, much love

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

What are the chances that we will see Barbara Gordon and Robin ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.