Will Telltale Make More Games Based On Marvel Universe?

That'd be great if Telltale make another game for Marvel. Gotg is great. Thats why Telltale should try to make a new story not being gotg - but both games will have same universe - I was thinking a story from Asgard? What you guys thinking about it? Does Telltale need to create an universe that having different games?

Tagged:

Comments

• I kinda hope that instead of making more seasons of Guardians, they'll just make a game based on another Marvel comic.

• I would love to see a spider-man game by them guardians was kind of weird choice but still turned out good.

• I hope so. Just no one that's been overexposed.

• I'd like it if they gave the Guardians of the Galaxy a break for a bit and do another game. I think Spider-Man or Daredevil would be excellent candidates.

• depends on there licence for gotg if it allows multiple marvel titles or just guardians of the galaxy game

• Imagine the Telltale Marvel Universe and perhaps having small nods to choices from the other games?

• I still think Daredevil's courtroom drama and grounded vigilantics would be fertile soil for a Telltale game.

• It depends on the details of their contract, we don't whether this is a one-off or not. Having said that I would love a Spiderman game. I think they could do one at least as well as their Batman game.

• edited August 2017

Considering Telltale essentially started of their partnership with DC (well, a branch of DC) with Wolf Season 1, I hope for and assume Telltale will branch out in the future with Marvel and make other games with other good heroes.

Personally, I've been hoping for a Telltale story-based Spider-Man game from them since their partnership was announced in 2015. Humour, action, drama, and his big rogues gallery... this character has a lot to work with, and it would also work well in a Telltale story.

Here's hoping it works towards that.

• I think daredevil would work real well with telltale.

• Hope not, GotG is already pretty medicore.

• Why does everyone want Spider Man? I grew up on Spider Man, but he's so damned overexposed. Besides, a Spider Man video game is coming out soon anyway. Go with someone like Daredevil, The Defenders, Ant Man, etc.

• Telltale should adapt x men and daredevil.

• People want Spider-Man because people like Spider-Man? Also, they might just want to see a choice-driven, story-based, Telltale version of the character.

I'm on the Spidey train, so my vote would go to that, but I can take anything else Telltale cooks up with Marvel. I've enjoyed almost every series they've made so far, after all.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Why does everyone want Spider Man? I grew up on Spider Man, but he's so damned overexposed. Besides, a Spider Man video game is coming out soon anyway. Go with someone like Daredevil, The Defenders, Ant Man, etc.

• edited August 2017

We have Guardians. What if the next game we get is Avengers and after that an infinity gauntlet story with guardians and avengers crossover? That'd be awesome. Thanos already exists in this universe.

• Probably because we would assume that Peter Parker would be as important as Spider-Man in a game, just Bruce is in the Batman games. That also means that you would be able to focus on his supporting cast, which whether at high school, the Daily Bugle or otherwise are an interesting selection of people.

Why does everyone want Spider Man? I grew up on Spider Man, but he's so damned overexposed. Besides, a Spider Man video game is coming out soon anyway. Go with someone like Daredevil, The Defenders, Ant Man, etc.

• X-Men (and Fantastic Four) is unlikely due to Marvel's issue with film rights and not wanting to promote them.

Telltale should adapt x men and daredevil.

• My picks would be Spider-Man (Peter or Miles), Daredevil, the Avengers, Doctor Strange or Ms Marvel (the Kamala Kahn version).

I am toying with the idea still of creating two fan made Telltale Style games via Twine... Spider-Man and Jean Grey, so we'll see.

• I do want to see more Marvel Telltale Games my choices are
    Moon Knight
    Slapstick
    Darkhawk
    Howard The Duck
    Deadpool/Gwenpool
    Spiderman
    Ms Marvel
    Nextwave
    New Warriors
    Avengers
    Defenders
    Squirrel Girl

• I like Spider Man too, been reading Spider Man comics since 1988. But there's such a thing as too much of something. That's just the way I feel. Rather have someone that's not a big name character.

AChicken posted: »

People want Spider-Man because people like Spider-Man? Also, they might just want to see a choice-driven, story-based, Telltale version of t

• And I'd be fine with that too. I'd be fine with anyone so long as Telltale gets me interested in it.

I like Spider Man too, been reading Spider Man comics since 1988. But there's such a thing as too much of something. That's just the way I feel. Rather have someone that's not a big name character.

• I honestly would love to see them adapt the Marvels comic book. Marvels is basically the story of ordinary people reacting to the Marvel superhero events. It's ripe for choice making possibilities and can allow Telltale to use multiple Marvel heroes if they can.

• I was a big fan of that comic series when I read it, so it could be an interesting way of approaching a game. I liked how it also interweaves real world problems like the reporter feeling unable to protect his wife to be from the sorts of things the heroes have created, and the issue about people reacting to the Coming of Galactus was fantastic especially.

gamertale posted: »

I honestly would love to see them adapt the Marvels comic book. Marvels is basically the story of ordinary people reacting to the Marvel sup

• I've said this in other threads, but I really think that Daredevil or Spiderman would be cool Telltale Marvel games.

• Would love to see a game based on the show supernatural but set in an earlier season so some of the popular dead recurring dead characters can show up

Sign in to comment in this discussion.