Episode 2 Placeholder slide

Pretty sure I saw Blockbuster, Freeze? And Lady ARKHAM?

Tagged:

Comments

• Probably harley bane and strange tbh

• I don't remember Blockbuster being that big. Pretty sure looks like Bane.

The girl with hammer, she looks like Harley Quinn.

The right guy looks like a skinny Hugo Strange.

• It looked like Harley Quinn, Bane and Mr. Freeze.

• It's clearly Bane, Harleen Quinzel, and Hugo Strange.

• To me it looks like Bane, Harley Quinn, and Deadshot.

• The middle is no doubt Harley Quinn because of the hammer and the reference to her in episode 1. The bigger one looks like Bane. I’m not huge Batman fan so I have no idea who Hugo strange is but I think it’s Mr. Freeze.

• I honestly can't see freeze hanging with a bunch of criminals since he does.everything for nor

Creeper1846 posted: »

The middle is no doubt Harley Quinn because of the hammer and the reference to her in episode 1. The bigger one looks like Bane. I’m not huge Batman fan so I have no idea who Hugo strange is but I think it’s Mr. Freeze.

• I don't see Harley becoming a villain so soon to be honest. Joker hasn't even turned.

Creeper1846 posted: »

The middle is no doubt Harley Quinn because of the hammer and the reference to her in episode 1. The bigger one looks like Bane. I’m not huge Batman fan so I have no idea who Hugo strange is but I think it’s Mr. Freeze.

• Pretty obvious that the first two are Bane and Harley. The third? I could see it being Deadshot, (Someone was an awfully good shot at the end of episode 1) Hugo Strange or Mr. Freeze.

• Probably the other members of The Pact.

• She already is though

ScootyZ posted: »

I don't see Harley becoming a villain so soon to be honest. Joker hasn't even turned.

• edited August 2017

Well, one is obviously Harley. Telltale's take seems to be a bit more brutal, because that's no cartoonish hammer.. that looks like a sledgehammer. Ouch.
    On the left, we can see a big burly man. He's obviously Frank Bane. We've seen the words "Pena Duro" already from that prison recording.. and isn't that where Bane comes from?

And the right, that's probably Hugo Strange. I want it to be Deadshot, as he seems to have something on his arm, like a wrist-gun, but that's probably his other hand grabbing that arm. But hey, maybe not all members of The Pact are in that picture.. maybe Deadshot is there?
    Seriously, I want him there because I can't picture anyone else taking that huge shot from the bridge.

• What if frank is bane

AChicken posted: »

Well, one is obviously Harley. Telltale's take seems to be a bit more brutal, because that's no cartoonish hammer.. that looks like a sledge

• Yeah... sure, sureWAIT A MINU--
    enter image description here

zeke10 posted: »

What if frank is bane

• Like Zeke said, probs Bane Harley and Hugo Strange.

Id say Bane is 100% considering his shadow is the most clear to see, the on in the center I believed could possibly be Harley but is now pretty much confirmed knowing she is going to be in this game, and last is most likely Hugo Strange based on his look, but it is possible it isnt Strange.

• You can also make out banes mask

Poogers555 posted: »

Like Zeke said, probs Bane Harley and Hugo Strange. Id say Bane is 100% considering his shadow is the most clear to see, the on in the ce

• How on earth are we supposed to face three high caliber villains without help ? Bane alone if Telltale sticks with the canon could demolish us.

• How on earth are we supposed to face three high caliber villains without help ?

The same way we faced three high caliber villains in the the first season :P

How on earth are we supposed to face three high caliber villains without help ? Bane alone if Telltale sticks with the canon could demolish us.

• Difference is, they are working in concert now. That was not so much the case in S01.

lupinb0y posted: »

How on earth are we supposed to face three high caliber villains without help ? The same way we faced three high caliber villains in the the first season :P

• Yeah true.

Difference is, they are working in concert now. That was not so much the case in S01.

• I honestly think the villains there are Harley Quinn, Bane, and Deadshot. I can't really see Mr. Freeze or Hugo Strange working with The Pact.

• edited August 2017

Completely untrue about Bane being able to take Batman alone. The only way Bane took down Batman in Knightfall was by releasing all the inmates in Arkham at once as to wear out Batman. Bane only struck when he knew Batman was at his absolute weakest both physically and mentally. Bane actually states that it would be incredibly stupid of himself to try and face Batman at full strength because he would lose if he did.

How on earth are we supposed to face three high caliber villains without help ? Bane alone if Telltale sticks with the canon could demolish us.

• Considering the ending of Episode One, I definitely believe it's Deadshot rather than Hugo or Freeze.

• Its tough to say. But i'd defiantly say Harley Quinn and Bane for sure. I'm pretty sure that Riddler helped break Bane out of prison from the one clip in episode one. And Harleen was shown at the end of the episode.

• The glasses definitely make me think of Hugo Strange along with the baldness.

prink34320 posted: »

Considering the ending of Episode One, I definitely believe it's Deadshot rather than Hugo or Freeze.

• Looking at the third guy, it probably is Hugo Strange due to bald head and glasses, although he seems to have something on his wrist.

enter image description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.