What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• Yeah, the biggest goal for young people around here is to gtfo of this country...
    How are things in Poland?
    Kind of a random question but, do you play CSGO? Every Polish person I've met in my life plays either CS or Dota 2.

bruzdaa posted: »

Yikes! That's really terrible thing to hear. It's really sad that the people with higher education cannot find any decent job.

• edited August 2017

You know, I don't live in Poland anymore. My family and I left the country as I was a kid and as a kid I didn't know how the things were.I still don't know. But from what I heard from people and my relatives the situation is just like in Bosnia. It's hard for people to get a job and just like in Bosnia the salary is very bad.

Kind of a random question but, do you play CSGO? Every Polish person I've met in my life plays either CS or Dota 2.

I'm not a big fan of online games so I don't play any of them. But my brother does play CS:GO. And I can confirm that there's a lot of Poles playing this game. And Russians too.

Yeah, the biggest goal for young people around here is to gtfo of this country... How are things in Poland? Kind of a random question but, do you play CSGO? Every Polish person I've met in my life plays either CS or Dota 2.

• This conversation got pretty damn depressing, let's pick a better subject lmao.

And I can confirm that there's a lot of Poles playing this game. And Russians too.

The Russians are the worst part in my opinion. There are cool Russian players, don't get me wrong, but most of them don't even speak English, yet they expect me to speak Russian. I once got matched up with a Russian team, and I asked them "Could you please speak English?" but he said "No, you speak Ruski!"

You know, I don't live in Poland anymore. My family and I left the country as I was a kid and as a kid I didn't know how the things were.I s

• Russians

I have been heard a voice that CYKA BLYAT when I see "Russian" word back when I played CSGO

You know, I don't live in Poland anymore. My family and I left the country as I was a kid and as a kid I didn't know how the things were.I s

• Yeah it is quite depressing. That's enough of that.

I once got matched up with a Russian team, and I asked them "Could you please speak English?" but he said "No, you speak Ruski!"

I can relate. I was watching once my brother while he was playing a round. I could hear from his headphones all those "Cyka blyat" and "Idi nahui". Watching my brother reactions was pretty hillarious. But even though I find it funny I can agree that these kind of people are really annoying. It must be very frustrating to see these guys not cooperating with other players. So I guess I'm lucky that I'm not into multiplayer games.

This conversation got pretty damn depressing, let's pick a better subject lmao. And I can confirm that there's a lot of Poles playing

• Dude, I nearly quit cs because of it. Consider yourself very lucky for not playing multiplayer games... They make people do some crazy shit. A friend of mine broke his keyboard just last week. We were playing Overwatch and he kept getting killed by Genji (in case you don't know, he can be very annoying). He just took his headphones off, and I just heard the keyboard buttons falling to the floor and about 30 thumping sounds. These are messages I recieved from him on Facebook later that night:
    enter image description here
    enter image description here

Yeah it is quite depressing. That's enough of that. I once got matched up with a Russian team, and I asked them "Could you please spea

• I learned half the Russian dictionary while playing cs. It's mostly swearwords but still...

MrJava posted: »

Russians I have been heard a voice that CYKA BLYAT when I see "Russian" word back when I played CSGO

• Holy shit! That poor keyboard... It didn't do anything wrong. Why did it suffered because of some annoying character?! Hope it wasn't too expensive. He must've been really pissed off, eh? I can't imagine how someone can piss you off so much that you would destroy your keyboard...

Dude, I nearly quit cs because of it. Consider yourself very lucky for not playing multiplayer games... They make people do some crazy shit.

• why does this remind me of Nemo?

• I am still frustrated with the fact that they are always trying to kick the last guy or the other two that not Russian. Some of them are real pieces of shits.

I learned half the Russian dictionary while playing cs. It's mostly swearwords but still...

• Oh, don't worry about him. He had another keyboard just like this one in a box in his room just in case something like that happened. He simply plugged it in and asked me for another match, which I refused, of course lol.
    He's got some serious anger issues...

Holy shit! That poor keyboard... It didn't do anything wrong. Why did it suffered because of some annoying character?! Hope it wasn't too ex

• Yeah, I've been kicked hundreds of times by those cunts. Sometimes I would be the top fragger and they would kick me in the final round. Moral of the story, just get yourself 4 friends and everything will be easier.

MrJava posted: »

I am still frustrated with the fact that they are always trying to kick the last guy or the other two that not Russian. Some of them are real pieces of shits.

• He's got some serious anger issues

Yeah I can tell. Well, at least he was prepared for that to happen. He's thinking forwards. That's good.

Oh, don't worry about him. He had another keyboard just like this one in a box in his room just in case something like that happened. He sim

• I sure missed hearing Dave Grohl on the drums in a while.

• edited August 2017

Nothing is better than precious nostalgia. Remember? Sweet 2000s

• This has to be one of the best music videos I've ever seen, them 80's neon noir vibes are so dense you can almost swim in them. Dope shit.

• Just for next time. You can put the url here and it will allow the video to show here. No need to make it a link (unless your trying to show a specific part of a video). ;)

Good song. I think it's a popular one since this song also showed up a few pages ago.

enter link description here

• edited August 2017

Kept giving me Walking Dead season 1-2 vibes. LOVE IT! :')

And then this song made me think about what could happen in season 4

She's tired of this. She needs something that she can cling to, someone to help her make these days worth living, or else, I'm not sure how long she will be able to endure.

But as Natalie says, "You gotta build yourself a Levee deep inside .... when the waters run high".

But levees also can have a downside, when the waters are gone, the levees can take a while to get rid of. They can keep people out and make you blind to everything outside depending on how deep they are. People can help dig you out, but it's still a long process. Just be aware, once you have broken through and can see the outside world again, you are left more vulnerable if the water's come back. But, for what it's worth, the people are what make it worth fighting the waters in the first place.

• I fucking love Natalie Merchant!

Kept giving me Walking Dead season 1-2 vibes. LOVE IT! :') And then this song made me think about what could happen in season 4 Sh

• You just showed me her today, but the more I listen, the more I like her. :)

I fucking love Natalie Merchant!

• Really? Well, I'm glad you like her! Yeah, she's awsome.

You just showed me her today, but the more I listen, the more I like her.

• Me too my kingdom is wise yet the knowledge that has been gained from lessons learned are very important to us all to help us find that balance where a sustainable happy future for all is on the horizon

NoHopeLeft posted: »

The Kingdom

• "Me love you long time".

• Love ballads like this

• this album is so badass

• this motherfucked my mind oh my motherfucking god

Sign in to comment in this discussion.