The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I life in the Netherlands:)

AronDracula posted: »

Today, I'm leaving Netherlands. It wasn't much to see, it's one of the quietest countries I've ever been.

• That's nice

joshua007 posted: »

I life in the Netherlands:)

• But, how do you get Clementine to go after Gabe instead of following you? In my playthrough Clem said she wanted to go where I went, and I decided to go after Kate.

Go with Kate but have Clem go after Gabe.

• how do you get Clementine to go after Gabe instead of following you?

1. Reject Ava's offer.
    2. Inject AJ.
    3. Say goodbye to AJ.

But, how do you get Clementine to go after Gabe instead of following you? In my playthrough Clem said she wanted to go where I went, and I decided to go after Kate.

• Time-lapses are so awesome, you can truly appreciate all the little details you put into the drawing. I can't help but feel jealous, your drawings are too awesome :)

(Is it possible to know the tracks from The Last of Us in this video? Preferably the one at 1:25? Thanks!)

I need to fix the thumbnail, I know, I will get to it eventually.

• Thank you! And music is in the video description.

Time-lapses are so awesome, you can truly appreciate all the little details you put into the drawing. I can't help but feel jealous, your dr

• That is so sick. You need to work for Naughty Dog to make concept arts for The Last of Us 2.

• edited August 2017

Heading off to Wales again for a week tomorrow.

Hopefully one day I'll be able to go abroad again in the near future.

• I'm replaying The Wolf Among Us right now, getting ready for TWAU Season 2. I play it on my PS4, it was 3.99£ on deals.

• How long did this take you to draw altogether from blank paper rachel?

• I already played The Wolf Among Us just 2 weeks ago and I can't wait for Season 2! BTW I saw that Batman and Harley Quinn movie and HOLY SHIT it was bad. Like this movie made me cringe and soooo disrespectful towards Harley Quinn that that I think they like to make her look bad in the movie.

Like I understand some characters in DC and Comics should look sexual and attractive in movies or games,but this was WAY too much to be in this movie. God,man I thought it was gonna be good.I guess Telltale will do better job with Harley Quinn than that movie

I'm replaying The Wolf Among Us right now, getting ready for TWAU Season 2. I play it on my PS4, it was 3.99£ on deals.

• Damn, are DC Comic animated movies going downhill as well?

And I'm afraid that Harley will not have the same hair as the one from Injustice 2 or Suicide Squad in Telltale Batman.

strwar3 posted: »

I already played The Wolf Among Us just 2 weeks ago and I can't wait for Season 2! BTW I saw that Batman and Harley Quinn movie and HOLY SHI

• About 10-12 hours

Markd4547 posted: »

How long did this take you to draw altogether from blank paper rachel?

• Defenders was either a 6.5 or a 7 for me. I liked it a lot and there was a ton of good stuff, but god does it have a lot of bad. Still better than fucking Iron Fist though. What an insulting piece of shit that was.

• I just finished replaying that 2 weeks ago for the same reason, and I also got all the Books of Fables.

I'm replaying The Wolf Among Us right now, getting ready for TWAU Season 2. I play it on my PS4, it was 3.99£ on deals.

• These past days I've been struggling to call myself an Virginian native, I was born in Tennessse but I lived in Virginia since I was a few months old, I still visit TN to see family members but that's all. One of the colleges I want to go to after HS is the University of Virginia, point is I love Virginia with all my heart and I just don't feel like I'm at home when I'm in TN, I just don't claim TN at all, hell I always thought I was born in Virginia until I was told I wasn't when I was 10. It's really confusing

• I'm planning on watching a magical film which contains a scene of an old man drinking codeine from a shoe.

enter image description here

I love the pretentious care-free art-films that couldn't give a fuck less about anything. Marvelous.

• Well, I'm here in Wales.

Good thing I have Wi-Fi over here, not that I wouldn't be able to last without one for a week.

The view is brilliant as well. Not surprised though, Llandudno is a such nice place to be in.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Heading off to Wales again for a week tomorrow. Hopefully one day I'll be able to go abroad again in the near future.

• Damn ur wrists must hurt not bad :)

About 10-12 hours

• enter image description here

I pay full price for nearly all new one hour walking simulator indie games on ps4 love good story

I had success and regret mixed bag

I'm planning on watching a magical film which contains a scene of an old man drinking codeine from a shoe. I love the pretentious care-free art-films that couldn't give a fuck less about anything. Marvelous.

• I can't believe the voice actress for Kate from TWD just both liked AND retweeted my tweet! ❤️

enter image description here

• I was on vacation for 2 weeks Boiiss but IM BACK!!

• I was born in North Carolina but spent only a tiny percentage of my life there. Whenever anyone asks me where I'm from, I just say "All over."

I think you've been in Virginia long enough that you can say you're a Virginian native no matter where you were born. Nobody cares about the asterisk.

These past days I've been struggling to call myself an Virginian native, I was born in Tennessse but I lived in Virginia since I was a few m

• A little bit of pretentiousness does wonders for any art-form.

Markd4547 posted: »

I pay full price for nearly all new one hour walking simulator indie games on ps4 love good story I had success and regret mixed bag

• MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I can't believe the voice actress for Kate from TWD just both liked AND retweeted my tweet! ❤️

• I'm not going to knock you down here. If it's something cool to you, awesome! I've had a few celebrity re-tweets and such. It's a pretty awesome feeling. Mostly, it's about timing. Happen to have it pop in their feed when they happen to be looking. It's still cool.

I felt pretty great when I was liked, re-tweeted, and followed by MST3000. It's nothing you can really brag about(90% of people couldn't care less regardless what it is), but it's a good feeling and it's something special to you.

Nice.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I can't believe the voice actress for Kate from TWD just both liked AND retweeted my tweet! ❤️

• you're such a kind hearted and sunshiney person, papai

• edited August 2017

ThWreckage of the USS Indianapolis has been found

For those of you who don't know, the USS Indianapolis was a navy ship that sunk in 12 minutes after being struck by a torpedo from a Japanese sub on July 30th, 1945. Of the 1,200 crew that were on board, about 300 died from the initial sinking, another 600 died due to exposure, dehydration, and shark attacks, leaving only 300 left alive, including Captain Charles McVay III, who was initially blamed for the sinking and court martialed, but was exonerated in 2000 by President Bill Clinton. The ship's final mission was a secret delivery to the island of Tinian, where it delivered uranium and other parts for Little Boy, the bomb dropped on Hiroshima on August 6th.

• good riddance. now they can get started on an actual mass effect 4

MichaelBP posted: »

Welp.

• Maybe, but that's a long ways away right now. Right now is Anthem, then it's Dragon Age.

Anthem might just be a successor though. It was written by the writer of KotOR, ME, and ME2.

good riddance. now they can get started on an actual mass effect 4

• Nature Danger

ThWreckage of the USS Indianapolis has been found For those of you who don't know, the USS Indianapolis was a navy ship that sunk in 12 m

• What a waste. The most disappointing game of 2017 nr. 1, amirite?

MichaelBP posted: »

Welp.

• I thought the original Mass Effect team left.

good riddance. now they can get started on an actual mass effect 4

• doesn't mean the new team can't make something good

I thought the original Mass Effect team left.

• to be honest new frontier is way more disappointing. there were at least telling signs early on that mass effect andromeda was going to be shit, but anf seemed pretty promising up until release.

What a waste. The most disappointing game of 2017 nr. 1, amirite?

• but anf seemed pretty promising up until release.

Cause of them little lies

to be honest new frontier is way more disappointing. there were at least telling signs early on that mass effect andromeda was going to be shit, but anf seemed pretty promising up until release.

• Yeah shelly is nice, I talked to her quite a lot back when I was drawing her character.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.